Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How often do you THINK about dressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    How often do you think about dressing, your own innate femininity, or TG/CD issues? Every day? Every week? Every couple of weeks? A couple of times a month? Please do not confuse the question with how often you actually dress. Rather, I am curious as to how often members think about such things.
    Everytime I look at a Woman Within or Roman's catalog.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

I'm doing better now not like some, " I'm down to once a day, all day , every day" it's from an old country song.

I think about it all the time. I keep thinking it will slow down but I can't stop dreaming that someday I will be able to actually dress more. I also work with a lot of woman who wear heals and it drives me nuts. I have gotten to the point that I know this is who I am and I enjoy thinking and fantasizing about being the woman that I really want to be.

like some have mentioned before, for me it comes in waves as well. But, i guess every other day and mostly at night since I typically dress to sleep or cuddle with the wife.
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

Much more often than I think about sex, so that ought to tell you something...

Anna

Pretty much at all times of the day except when I'm heavily involved at work and can't indulge. Then, like last night I was focusing on preparing dinner (like every night) and my 17 year-old daughter comes homes and blurts to her mother: "I went into the Victoria's Secret store today and everything was on sale! They had all these $3.99 (panties?) bins!!!" Wow, that was really painful to hear...

A few times a day, if Iam busy I dont think about it much but at the end of a hard day I just cant wait to get cleaned up and dressed it is so relaxing.

Banned Read only
    How often do I thing about it?

Well, as a result of my flip flop wife. That all I can do is just think about it now.
    I'm reminded of the famous line from the hit movie in '77 from Sheriff Beuford T. Justice to the kid holding the car,

You can think about it , ....but don't do it.

Everyday, at least a couple times (10+) per day, especially if i see a cute pretty outfit

Elana

Pretty much all the time unless I am working on a project and force myself not to think about it.

whenever Im not dressed

I hate to admit this but 24/7 or if that sounds too crazy most of ny wking hours. every now and again I will not thin of it when a lady crosses my path or i am watching TV and people on the show are dressed so pretty gets me back to thinking about it all over again. Sad thing is I have never gotten tottally dressed up and gone out in public as a woman.

Every day since I can remember (early childhood). It seems like that would be exhausting, but I guess I'm/we're used to it. Even though I dress frequently, I still think about it constantly. I even have dreams in which I'm dressed.

I too think about it 24/7 about what i will wear that evening when i get home

I think about crossdressing and other transgender issues several times every hour/every day on the average. When I'm not engaged in activities which require undivided attention they are always near the forefront of my consciousness.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    24/7 365.........sometimes makes a bad day at work go alittle smoother
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

absolutely every waking moment

It comes in Waves for me. Ill go a few weeks without really thinking about it, especially when my life gets super busy, then one small thing will set me off, tv, movie, a cute girl on the street. Anytime Im out on a night out in a club I get so envious of all the super sexy girls outfits, the next morning Ill imagine that I spent the entire night dressed as Ellie and retrace my footsteps in my mind.

Banned Read only
    I never stop thinking about dressing.

Ha Ha ! 24/7 Its like a drug to me. At the very least I'm in panties and tights or hose 24/7. I'm here at the computer 10am this friday in a black knit skirt with thigh-hi's and pink nylon hi-cuts and typing this and having coffe and for me this is normal.
    Lifes short ! Wear what you want !

I think about dressing during the day and dream about it at night.

Seeing that I dress enfemme nearly 24/7 I guess that you can say I think about it all of the time. Actually being dressed enfemme as much as I am I rarely think about it, being the way that I am its just seems natural to be dressed as a woman.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    Like others I think abut crossdressing all the time. If I see a commercial on TV for anything female I am in a cd mindset. I would say I am complusive.
    You just described me

How often do I NOT think about it? Not much.

Every hour, in some form or another, I think of CD. Whether it's a cute outfit, makeup, storefront... A LOT.

it is a big part of me, for many reasons.

I hate the confusion and being chicken about coming out, but I do like who I am. Makes a big influence- in positive ways as well.

Aspiring Member
    What's the next click back from Constantly? That's the one. Life intrudes, sometimes a lot, but it's always there. No particular triggers and lots of triggers.