Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How often do you THINK about dressing?

Good lord...everyday, multiple times a day...

Whenever I am PUSHED too far by the exigensies of life..and the girl I love is pushin me too. That's when I...bi the bi..think Fck this world! Hey Annaliese?! Take tha fck Over fora while. I like your smile. Your cute rude tude. Your sly beguile. GO for it Girl! Have at em babe!!! I'm gna lay back..fade for you, boo.

i never think about it..i just do it as normal.
    i do have to remember at times i can not go places in a cute dress. like work.

Well if you mean by this think "female" - nearly all the time. A better question for me would be how often do you think "male"? I'm the opposite of you Annaliese 2010, I go ultra Macho when life's pressures get too much - I sometimes even grow a beard (start one anyway, these phases don't usually last that long) and go into silent aggressive mode. This has the added advantage of really p*****g off my girlfriend. Well it's either that, or burst out in tears, and unfortunately there's no shoulder to cry on at the moment. Now, when I'm relaxed, and everything is going really well, that's when I'm at my most feminine. Strangely enough, these are the times my girlfriend thinks I'm really cute. She doesn't know by the way, well she does really, but it's a kind of open secret, we don't talk about it. She's very Tom and expresses contempt for Katoeys, but I think she, like me, has some problems she hasn't fully dealt with. So I hang in there, hoping we'll get it together, eventually.
    L’imagination au pouvoir!

Always, every minute of every day. And when in drab, with a blink of an eye, I can conjure up my female persona and walk down the street feeling feminine. Of course, no one can see what's going on inside.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I would have to say at least once a day. Actually in a sense many many times a day. Whenever I see a girl wearing cute shoes or a cute top I'll always think to myself "that's cute, I want that, I wonder if she would be weirded out if I asked her where she got it"

Everyday.... I underdress then dress when I get home