Thread: Wearing female clothes in public with no makup, etc.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"

Wearing female clothes in public with no makup, etc.

I am now retired and have all the free time in in the world and presently live alone so, I can dress whenver I want to.
    I'm also in great, physical health with a still, slim figure with fairly wide hips for a male and 36a breasts

So, what is my problem?
    I really do not like makeup. It takes me forever to look right and my eyesight is failing making it very difficult to apply makeup without my glasses.
    Also, I do not want to exit my apartment with makeup as someone is shure to see me going or coming.

However, recently I have had the serious urge to go to a shopping mall in another town dressed completely as a female without makeup or a wig. I presently have short hair.
    This would probably consist of a white, fairly feminine button down blouse that may be considered asexual by some, tan female elastic waist pants and white canvas female shoes. Also, some light jewelery like stud earing and a simple, feminine chain necklace. The only thing on my head would be a pink baseball cap.
    The look would be casual but definately feminine.
    All I would have to do when leaving my apt is to wear a jacket and a pair of loose fitting jeans over my female pants, removing them after leaving my apt.

With my figure, I would looke like a female from the back. From the front, after seeing my face most will reallize that I'm either a very efiminate man/sissy or a masculine woman..... either a "crazy" old man or strange old woman.
    To be perfectly honest, I have come to the conclusion that I'm a bit of a sissy anyway.

My beard shadow would be visible close up however. I do not have a masculine face other than that. In fact, it is more ferminine than many GGs my age. If I was not cursed with this facial hair, I would dress in public daily. It's a bit frustrating.

Anyway, I want to go to the mall during a busy period so I wont stand out as much.

I fully realize that some may laugh or make comments but I don't care and wiil completly ignore them. I just want to be myself!
    Besides, no one will make a "scene" in a crowded public place.

I must say that at my, age I could not care less what people who I will never see again may in think or say about me.
    It's not against the law so why not?

Has anyone done anything like this?
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-27-2011 at 10:21 AM. Reason: icon removed :)