Thread: A Great Day!

Arrow A Great Day!

I woke up at noon and decided it was time for grooming. Shaved my legs, armpits, and bikini line. Painted my fingernails and toes and decided I looked too good to sit around here alone. I put on a blue tee, white shorty-shorts, donned my wig and it was out the door! I had previously never been outside my home fully dressed; but I was bound and determined to walk to DQ to get food! I caught a few strange looks, but to hell with them! I know who I am, and I no longer care what anyone thinks of me. Many thanks to all of you on here that encouraged me to be myself by writing your posts! I'm so happy to know that there are others out there that have had the same struggles as me and have overcome them. You guys are truly inspirational!

Now i'm prepping some photos I shot earlier to use as an avatar on here!
    [SIZE="3"]"I found it hard, It's hard to find. Oh well whatever, nevermind..."[/SIZE]

congratulations Alexia. You've managed to find your inner "f#ck you" to the world and just go do your thing

Congratulations, on the first outing of many, I'm sure. Its great to be yourself and not let anyone else tell you who you should be.

AnitaH

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Oh what a beautiful feeling, oh what a beautiful day. Congratulations on finding what you needed at the precise moment you needed it. There are a log of us looking to find that moment and the encouragement your posting provides to us cant be measured. Looking forward to the pics. Thanks so much for sharing.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Alexia, sometimes it takes a bit of courage to be who you know yourself to be in your soul. Welcome to life!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]