Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So...I finally told my GF.

Lisia and your lovely GF,

Oh my Lisia, your GF could not explain any better how it feels to be a CD. Her wonderfully detailed description of how she feels is so much how I feel and her desires are mine. I can understand why you have gone back to her 3 times now and I am so happy that you have found the nerve to be honest with her. I can see a beautiful life long relationship for you both. Congratulations.

Lisia,
    Your story is absolutely amazing...hang on to that woman she is worth her weight in gold. Keep her happy and I am sure she will keep you happy. Your story is great and amazing and I am sure will give so many other girls hope.

Not to take the wind out of your sails, but I have a very similar story...Fairly recently I have gotten divorced from my wife of 14 years. She was never keen about my dressing even though she knew about it long before we got married. At best she kind of tolerated it. Funny how the level of acceptance was a moving target and changed depending on her caprice. Literally it would go from you can dress as long as you don't wear my clothes...(they would have never fit anyway...she was a lot bigger than me) to you can't dress at all, and then to you can dress but I don't want to know about it. Needless to say this was all very frustrating! Finally after years of dealing with this and other behaviours I had enough and had a collapse, said a lot of things that I could not take back. In the end I think it has all worked out for the best. Needless to say for me the relationship was over a long time ago.

Sadly and maybe this may speak volumes about my fidelity??? A number of years ago an old friend contacted me. I had met her about 25 years ago when I lived in Colorado...at the time she was dating my room-mate, from our first conversation I knew that I would be with this woman some day. Eventually we bacame good friends but in my mind she was off limits because of my room mate. After months of soul searching I planned to leave Colorado in order to allow her and my room mate to have space but at that time the writting for their relationship was on the wall. My lady friend and I went to a movie the week I was to leave, for the whole movie her had was so close I just wanted to hold it. Even though I knew my room mate did not treat her well and their relationship was about to collapse I just could not make the leap and hold that hand. Later than week I left...as the U-Haul was driving away my lady friend was standing in the street waving...I found out later that she was crying.

For almost a year she kept sending me letters asking me to move back. Just shy of a year later I had a job opportunity to go back for two and a half months. My first visit was to her, at her job she had just started. I told her that I would move back but only on the terms that we could have a relationship...

She told me, "I don't think I can do that."

I didn't ask any questions I just turned and walked away.

We exchanged birthday phone calls for a few years even after she married. Eventually a few years later she moved and we lost touch. Imagine my surprise when a few years ago as my own marriage was collapsing I get a strange email from a name I don't recognize asking if I am so and so... It turns out that it was my lady...she has been a great friend all through my divorce and even encouraged me to stick things out for my young kids. In the end things happened as they were meant to work out and my divorce was finalized.

Not long after my divorce was finalized I went to visit my her. It had been twenty five years since we had seen each other...over all that time the magic was still there. She had divorced years earlier. It was as if we had never parted. To be honest the only thing I could compare it to would be "Lovesong" (the cover) by Adele. Even though she is a half a continent away, 1200+ miles, we have seen eachother a number of times since. On my third visit I finally worked up the courage to tell her about my crossdressing...I had been dressing even when we had known each other that life time before. So, we talked, I told her I had some thing to tell her that I could not say any other time over the phone or anything else but in person. I told her about my dressing and how long I had been doing it. She asked why I had taken so long to tell her. The she removed her shirt, took off mine. Removed her bra and put it on me. I won't go into what happened next but it was bliss, what I have always wanted.

I thought long and hard before my next visit....went out and bought a ring. For my next visit I asked her to share her life with me...for us to grow old together. She accepted!!! I truly feel as if I am the luckiest man in the world.

I get to spend 4-6 weeks with her this spring. She has told me that we will play dress up while I am there. Whether it happens or not, I am finally with a person who can accept me for the person that I am..I am with my soulmate, my immortal beloved. Yes, I plan on keeping her...and keeping her a very happy lady...

Don't worry about taking the wind from anyone's sails, that is a great story and I am happy for you both! Looks like you may be moving soon?! Take good care of her!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Doolittle View Post
    Lisia and your lovely GF,

Oh my Lisia, your GF could not explain any better how it feels to be a CD. Her wonderfully detailed description of how she feels is so much how I feel and her desires are mine. I can understand why you have gone back to her 3 times now and I am so happy that you have found the nerve to be honest with her. I can see a beautiful life long relationship for you both. Congratulations.
    Thank you for this! And I believe you are correct. She makes me so happy, I feel closer to her than ever before and can't wait for us to spend our lives together!
    Last edited by Sandra; 11-30-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: merged posts, mulltiposting is not allowed please use edit function.

Lisia and Corsetgrl,

As I read this thread and each of your responses, I kept wondering about the time each of you spend with your respective ladies. When dressed, are you always wearing wigs and makeup to present as women from head to toe? Or are you dressed and only female from the neck down? What are their thoughts or reactions? Yours?

My wife is aware I crossdress and has only seen me dressed in lingerie, pantyhose, and 4" heels once for only a few seconds. At the time, I was not wearing either a wig nor makeup. So, what she saw was her husband's face and head on what appeared to be a woman's body in lingerie. This in-congruent duality is what bothers me the most when I consider dressing in her presence or for her.

I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts or experiences on this. Thanks.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJeanette View Post
    Lisia and Corsetgrl,

As I read this thread and each of your responses, I kept wondering about the time each of you spend with your respective ladies. When dressed, are you always wearing wigs and makeup to present as women from head to toe? Or are you dressed and only female from the neck down? What are their thoughts or reactions? Yours?

My wife is aware I crossdress and has only seen me dressed in lingerie, pantyhose, and 4" heels once for only a few seconds. At the time, I was not wearing either a wig nor makeup. So, what she saw was her husband's face and head on what appeared to be a woman's body in lingerie. This in-congruent duality is what bothers me the most when I consider dressing in her presence or for her.

We have not actually seen each other since I revealed my secret, she lives 5 hours from me, but we are hoping to see each other this weekend, big plans! Perhaps we should take a picture to commemorate the occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJeanette View Post
    Lisia and Corsetgrl,

I have visited my very special lady one time since I told her my secret...As of yet she has not seen me dressed. Though I may get to visit her for a prolonged period of time while I am on sabbatical. She has told me that we will get to play dress up then...we will see I am not holding my breath. I have sent her some pictures and she thinks that I have got a look going on. We are the same size and on my last visit I had to fix her closet, she has some amazing clothes, and she did tell me I could wear what ever I wanted and she even had some suggestions for me. We are about the same size...I think I am one size larger than she is...She is, I think a six and I am an eight, but I can squeeze if need be. The sad thing is that she has bigger feet than me..she is a 9.5 and I am a womans 7.5-8 depending on the heel.
    My ex saw me a few times but I revolted her and actually made her ill.

It sounds like she is receptive, at the very least. Hang in there, I have a feeling things might work out better this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisia View Post
    We have not actually seen each other since I revealed my secret, she lives 5 hours from me, but we are hoping to see each other this weekend, big plans! Perhaps we should take a picture to commemorate the occasion.
    PaulaJeanette,

I just wanted to add that I even though we haven't seen each other in person yet since the secret revelation, I have seen my Lisia on Skype many times since then... sometimes a wig, sometimes not... never makeup. At first it was a bit odd to see the body of a woman with the head of my man. "Incongruous" is a good word. But it was not a bad thing, even at first, it just seemed like I was looking at an unfinished sculpture. That was the impression that I got. But after a while, I realized that I was looking at what was essentially myself on a lazy weekend day... relaxed and comfortable but sexual. Also, I like androgyny. But androgyny is more like a lack of strong identifying sexual characteristics. What Lisia looked like to me half dressed is excessively multi-sexed. Instead of lacking prominent displays of gender identifiers, there was an excess of almost all of them. Again this was odd at first, but then after a while, it became something else. I'm not exactly sure what, but I am comfortable with it. With the wig, maybe it's in my head, but I can see Lisia acting a bit more feminine.

I wore a wig today to work for the past two days for the first time that was not as part of a costume. I could feel myself unintentionally acting a bit more like I would imagine a person who has that hair to act. It was an interesting experience. What was more interesting, was that no one really acted like there was a difference in the way I acted. Everyone realized it was me, but with different hair. I think this should be considered true for anyone who wears any outfit or any wig or any makeup. They're the same underneath, just demonstrating different nuances of their personalities.

I like new experiences. This is definitely new to me. But also... strangely familiar in some subconscious way.

So nice to hear your thoughts about how you see your love. It is so interesting to be a part of this discussion. What I am hearing you say is a description of not the articles of clothing that defines a persons gender, but a look into their soul and what it is that has you feeling love for that person.

Thanks for that glimpse into your heart!

I think that it is so wonderful that you two have found each other. My ex-wife was so accepting but as time went on I found out that she was this way only because she had other motives. When I told her I was uncomfortable with this role, and that it wasn't me she was through. I too have recently been contacted by an old girlfriend (my one truelove?) she divorced but is remarried. We have poured out our hearts to each other but because she is married to a friend of mine I will never act. It's kinda sad really but I figure if it was meant to be it will work out. The hard part is, I don't think she will be one bit understanding about this side of me. However our daughter probably would. I have not worked up the courage to tell her yet but it is something that I want to do.
    Last edited by Dixie; 12-01-2011 at 10:16 AM.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

ROFL - You are one very lucky son if a gun! Oh, and now I see from her post that she is cute too!

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl
    ditto, to what kim said.