Thread: Big boob breakthrough

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego

Big boob breakthrough

After lamenting over breast form shift, I had an epiphany. I ran to the bedroom, grabbed my bra and my 22lbs worth of breasts, and strapped them all on, as usual. Then, I took THREE Genie bras and put them on over my Goddess bra. I then tied the straps together, in the back behind my neck, using a shoelace. The result: NO SLIPPAGE! My boobs are completely secure! I takes a couple good jumps to get them to slip. I can even bend over without having them flop around or separate from my chest! Needless to say, I am completely overjoyed!
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

Maybe that trick will work with my attempts at keeping my butt from drooping!

jenn

Lesson learned here (for me, at least): When even the most supportive item fails...use several.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    If moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. Great for boobs and the rear end. If great for tucking.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

If you find it doesn't work long term Maxine, let me know. I think I can make you something nice out of fence wire, aircraft cargo straps, and a trunk lid off a '59 Caddy I have laying around here somewhere.

Niya, I can only dream about having some butt that can move around.

22 lbs??/

i have like dd forms and they only weigh 5 lbs for the both of them...woew 22 lbs!!

wendy

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Jill I can help with that. A steady diet of Cannolis and soda should expand that bum.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I just can't figure out why you'd WANT to wear 6 or 8 breast forms, Maxine?! And, I'm ALL ABOUT kinky!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Semi Sane innocent angel
    She's not Doc. She has mega breast forms. Here Breast forms are bigger than she is . Some how I thought Maxine would be taller than she is. She is short than me with 22 pound breast forms. I'm 5'6"

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    Nice fix, Miss Maxine!!

Hugs, Torrey
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens

There are a couple of adhesives that work well for breast forms. 3M makes a spray that you can spray on, wait 30 seconds and it's sticky but not permanent. If you only wait 10 seconds, you can wear them for a full day or more. There are also some surgical adhesives and breast-form adhesives you can buy, but they are a bit more expensive.

It depends on what you already have, what you are attaching, and how you want it to look. I've found that it's easier to pass when I wear a cami and don't try to show cleavage, which attracts more attention.

There is such a thing as being too beautiful, if you want to pass.

I've never tried to attach my big forms always afraid they'll tear! Shift happens!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post
    She's not Doc. She has mega breast forms. Here Breast forms are bigger than she is . Some how I thought Maxine would be taller than she is. She is short than me with 22 pound breast forms. I'm 5'6"
    I'm 5'4". 5'5", if I'm standing on my wallet. Being short makes the boobs look bigger. ^_^

Incredible Maxine, you crack me up and of course think you look great while doing it. I like me little titties best of all, no training required.

22#s....OMG....that's like carrying 2 toddlers everywhere....and at 5'4"??? God Bless you....I could never do that.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    22#s....OMG....that's like carrying 2 toddlers everywhere....and at 5'4"??? God Bless you....I could never do that.
    I love the way the feel...especially now that they ride firmly against my chest.