Thread: Meeting groups in dallas

Live like u where dieing TexasAmber's Avatar

Meeting groups in dallas

Hello I'm Amber was just wondering if there are any people on here that know of a good support group in the dfw area. I'm new here been a reader for year just finely took the step and joined. I'm sure I will enjoy my new found Internet home a joy.

Go pack go

Hi Amber. Fellow Texas here, in the Houston area. I may be visiting the Dallas area in late December and would also be interested in going to a meet up if there is one at the time.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Hi Amber, I live south of the DFW area near Fort Hood. I have done a lot of crossdressing in the DFW area in some very public places and have always had a great time and never had a problem. Don't let anyone tell you you can't CD in Texas.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Hello, I am as well in the DFW area, a lil north up 75, but would love to meet and greet

DonnaT

While I'm not against meeting and hanging with other gurls I am interested in a support group for like outings and events.

There are a couple of Dallas area groups. One Meetup group is Dallas Feminine Expressions, they have a number of events, not really a support type group. The other actually meets in Fort Worth, it is the TriEss group LNT, I think you can locate them on a google search. The other Dallas group finally disbanded about 8 months ago it was MCDC (Metroplex Crossdressers Club. If you still find it on a Goole search it does not exist any longer. Plenty of CD's and TG/TS here in the Dallas area. Welcome.

Although I live North, I am in Dallas several times a month on business. Welcome aboard!
    Also, after ten posts you will get access to other features of this board, which makes it easy to network with others in the same area, and go out as a group.
    Great to have you!
    [SIZE="3"]*PinK*[/SIZE] Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the *present*

Thank u this info is very helpful. I am glad I joined this site you all have given me a good welcome.

Amber, welcome to the forum. I am in Fort Worth, and I chat with folks from all over the metroplex. One day I will make it out to a Tri-ess function, or a meetup, so I hope to see you then.........Stephanie

Aspiring Member

Mcdc

Metro CrossDressers Club: If you go online and enter that title you will find a support group. There will be a telephone number where you can leave a message and contact number and someone will get back to you. I think that on Wednesday's, the group will have a volunteer answering the phone. The group meets once a month on a Saturday in Dallas and has a group outing the last week end of the month. I used to be a member but have dropped out because I started doing my own thing and no longer felt I needed the group support.

If you send me a private message, perhaps we can arrange to get together this week end and go out to a couple of clubs either in Dallas, Ft. Worth or Arlington that I frequent. Welcome to the DFW area.

MCDC does not exist any longer. There is no phone answering service and no meetings. The group just dies from lack of participation.