Thread: Christmas List

Christmas List

My SO and I are at a point where we don't really need anything at Christmas time. That is when we need something, we buy it. NBD. But still Christmas presents some societal obligations. Typically we acquire whatever we can think of, wrap it up with the SO's name on it and tell them how thoughtful they are.

But what I'd really like from my SO is something "girly":
    A pair of panties in my size...
    A Bra for me (If I can figure your size, you can find mine)
    A Skirt
    A Blouse
    A Dress
    Heels
    Wig
    Makeup
    etc...

I've pushed the envelope a bit recently wearing a nighty to bed and to bedtime activities. But still... I want more but don't want to lose you in the process.

A gift from you would let me know it's ok to shave.. (Legs/Arms/Face whatever) or proceed to whatever level.

This is somewhat a wish in the ether as she is not (AFAIK) a member here. Still I felt the need to express myself here, if not to her...
    Last edited by Kat42; 11-29-2011 at 02:59 AM. Reason: spelling

Well that's what these forums are for. A place to express whatever that is on your mind..

As for the gifts, I totally understand the desire to receive those feminine items, simply because CDing becomes such a big part of most of our lives, that when we have a choice of receiving a gift, it would be nice if it was any of those items..

Plus they can get really expensive.. Makes me want to start a fundraiser..
    I'll call it C.D. - Cash 4 Dresses lol.

Later
    Last edited by Melody1985; 11-29-2011 at 05:21 AM.

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Well, that's not going to happen at our house, lol! So, I buy myself a Christmas gift every year. Took advantage of "Cyber Monday", and a new wig, and new forms are on their way!!:
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

My wife got me new forms
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Live like u where dieing TexasAmber's Avatar
    It seem every year I buy myself a pair or four of new heels.

I'm buying myself a new wig this year, oh yea I'm sure I'll find some other stuff before christmas.. lol
    Forever in Lace

I found a great gift solution years ago and it doesn't just apply to fem things but it is easier to include them. I go shopping and when I get home I give my wife the bags and she wraps up my christmas presents. No stress for her and I get what I want.
    regent,

all I want for Christmas is my breast to grow to fill out my 44 b cup bras lol
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

LOL

So many great replies... I came to Marny's conclusion since posting... Just pick up what I want while shopping and get it under the tree. And I'll concur with Missy's wish to fill out a B cup. Of course the question is who's B cup? I reasonably fill out a Barely There 38B my Bali 38B leaves room for an echo chamber!

Mebbe the forms are the right answer! (thx Danielle) but I also want a wig (have none yet), and someone else to pick out the style (which I am completely incapable of). thx Steph/MT

That's quite an interesting list! Perhaps it's time to thow out a few hints! Perhaps an open catalog with a few 'items' marked would laying around whould be helpful! No christmas for me this year! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

You forgot: breast forms and attachable accessories( tape, glue)
    jewellry
    hose
    lingerie
    nylons
    garterbelts
    leggings
    boots
    jackets/coats
    silk scarfs
    gloves
    nail polish
    purses - a girl cannot have too many purses now can she.
    glasses - prescription and sun
    hair accessories
    pj's
    body suits
    high heel slippers
    pegnoir sets
    perfume ( chanel # 5 works for me if you're in the giving mood- wink wink)

That should do it for now.

I think that list pretty well wraps it up Jillieanne, oh wait a minute, left out sweat shields.

My wife and I also are at a point where we don't need anything and shopping for her is always difficult. I agree that the one thing I would love is for her to give me something for Alice, other than ear rings. I have plenty already. A nice blouse, sexy nightie, gift certificate for shoes, matching bra and panties. The list could go on and on. Asking for new forms or a wig would be a bit too much to ask for.

Join Date Nov 2010 Southern Michele's Avatar

Did everyone miss the significance of this?

"My wife got me new forms."

I still haven't figured out how to make those little highlighted boxes but Holy Cow!

After all the comments folks on this site make about lesser things, this is huge! (no pun intended)

Good for you Danielle! Merry Christmas!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Matching makeovers, yes! If we were having makeovers together, I'd know she wasn't a jerk about my CD'ing anymore.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    My wife and I also are at a point where we don't need anything and shopping for her is always difficult. I agree that the one thing I would love is for her to give me something for Alice, other than ear rings. I have plenty already. A nice blouse, sexy nightie, gift certificate for shoes, matching bra and panties. The list could go on and on. Asking for new forms or a wig would be a bit too much to ask for.
    How about an epilator? She'll be thrilled!! Or is that shocked!!!!