Most of us CDers are very comfortable with our male selves. I have seen this said quite a few times in the short time that I have been here. I am also among those who feel that way.

Now I know we have a lot of "mature" members on this site, so I want all of you to just imagine that the advanced knowledge, therapy, and to some degree acceptance was around when you were very young.. With that said, here's the question:
-----------------------------
If you could go back to the age of 10, with the understanding that this feminine side of you was very important to your life, who would consider starting HRT or crossdressing a lot sooner (for those who weren't already doing it at that age)

If you think you would have done either, say which one (HRT or CD) and explain. If you would prefer it to play out the way it did, maybe explain that too.

I just started very recently myself.. So personally, if I could go back to that age, I think I would have started crossdressing then.. My gut feeling is that I would NOT want to start transitioning by taking hormones, but maybe if I had started then and fast forward to the present, I may have.. But I would still be straight!! There's just no attraction to guys for me.. Not that theres anything wrong with that at all.

Thanks for your input!!