Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some people will never understand us (CDers) but that's okay.:)

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But, from what I have heard on this forum, it would matter if there were nicer male clothes that tailored to your tactile sensations. (For example, silky male boxers). The point is that you are wearing Women's clothes and presenting yourself as a woman.
    In my case, yes. As for why, I really don't know why.

I don't want to make light of anyone who feels deep anguish because of their CDing, it must be awful to feel that way day after day, but to me it's just great fun. It's naughty, it's still taboo to most of society and it makes me feel great. My SO will never find out with any luck 'cos it's my business. The buzz I get out of talking to people and thinking 'you wouldn't believe what I looked like three hours ago' is priceless.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But, from what I have heard on this forum, it would matter if there were nicer male clothes that tailored to your tactile sensations. (For example, silky male boxers). The point is that you are wearing Women's clothes and presenting yourself as a woman.
    Didn't you mean " But, from what I have heard on this forum, it wouldn't matter if there were nicer male clothes that tailored to your tactile sensations."? If so, then you are correct.

I figured this was part of the excitement of being a CD...looking like a woman.

Maybe I have been wrong all along and perhaps everyone on this forum just doesn't know where to shop for better male clothes that tailor to your sensory needs.

But, I bet my bottom dollar this isn't the case
    You can bet the whole farm on that....and quite safely, Shan! I have tried very hard to get those out there who, for whatever reason, just don't get crossdressers and what drives them, to understand that the vast majority of us aren't interested in anything that isn't actually made for a woman. Some cannot understand it, and that's fine.

When I shop for male clothes it's [yawn] [ho hum] [boooooriiiiing!] and that's regardless of what type of clothing it is, whether cool jeans, new suit, nice shirt etc. etc. Now let me see some hot cocktail dresses, feminine tops or blouses, skirts, panties, bras....well, I'm sure you get the drift.....and I feel like I want to go into orbit. My entire life, I have never been excited about buying drab clothes. I buy them when I need them, and never give it much thought. But, the excitement of buying some wonderful feminine piece of clothing cannot be measured in normal Time and Space......
    Last edited by Piora; 12-02-2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: spelling & add thought
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Banned Read only
    Some people will never understand us (CDers) but that's okay.

You have it all perfectly ture right there in your headline Marleena. There's nothing more that I can add that isn't already in the truth in your heading. Some people will never undersatnd us, but that's ok.
    Maybe I will just add that even cd's do not understand us.

L&R..................Tara

Bad bet, you are betting on a generalization. You see back in the 60's guys did wear bright colors and sensual materials. Flowing robes and caftans. Then the 70's we wore silk (or polyester) shirts and jewelry, even high heels. Our slacks were fitted and some didn't even have pockets. They sold men's nylon briefs without a fly and were brightly colored. Then Ralph Nader or someone told us we couldn't do that any more, it was "sissy" and we were stupid looking and the men bought that and started wearing sweats (reference to Terry Clark's song "Girl's lie too" since you quote other country singers below ) and quit wearing cologne. The women didn't mind because now they could get in the bathroom easier and they didn't have to share their hair products. This made it hard for men to find clothing that was "male" it the style we liked and thus we are now forced...yes FORCED to raid the lingerie department to get the look and feel we want (and since you mention boxers, women raid the men's underwear department too).

So you see...IT AIN't OUR FAULT! (when can I get that dollar?)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Tara this question comes up a lot. There are a lot of non members that browse this forum. GG's wonder why too. It was as an honest attempt to explain there is no magic answer.

As for SO's with CD partners it is best if they ask their own partners.

As for me I truly don't know why. I wish I knew though because somebody could make a lot of money if they knew why it happens. I just know I never asked for it, but since I am a CDer I will enjoy it. I'm so sick of seeing CDer's suffer mental anguish because people just don't get it. I don't think any of us just said one day I want to be a CDer.

I have came to the conclusion that my desire to be femm is normal human behavior ...Whats not normal is the fact that our society has tried to brain wash me into beliving that its not...

Joann

Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    Didn't you mean " But, from what I have heard on this forum, it wouldn't matter if there were nicer male clothes that tailored to your tactile sensations."? If so, then you are correct.

You can bet the whole farm on that....and quite safely, Shan! I have tried very hard to get those out there who, for whatever reason, just don't get crossdressers and what drives them, to understand that the vast majority of us aren't interested in anything that isn't actually made for a woman. Some cannot understand it, and that's fine.

When I shop for male clothes it's [yawn] [ho hum] [boooooriiiiing!] and that's regardless of what type of clothing it is, whether cool jeans, new suit, nice shirt etc. etc. Now let me see some hot cocktail dresses, feminine tops or blouses, skirts, panties, bras....well, I'm sure you get the drift.....and I feel like I want to go into orbit. My entire life, I have never been excited about buying drab clothes. I buy them when I need them, and never give it much thought. But, the excitement of buying some wonderful feminine piece of clothing cannot be measured in normal Time and Space......
    Haha that's totally what I meant...should I go back and edit it??? Hopefully, people get my drift.

What you said in your second paragraph makes me smile. Right now, my SO and I are heading out for a Christmas part. I am wearing a black wiggle dress...my hair was done in pin curls...I have my 1940s makeup on...I look hot.

My SO was so enthused that he had to go in drab. (I recommended that he go as Cami to the party haha). So, my SO is wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

I'm meeting up with Cami later, if you get my drift He's more excited about that clothing change

Lorileah, maybe I am around more "metro" men. But, I am around a lot of men that dress very nicely. They were $200 cologne, go to spas, get manicures, wear tailored clothes. Have you seen that move Crazy, Stupid, Love? Ryan Gosling's character, basically. Now, polyster shirt is just skanky....but, real silk shirt would be very nice. At least, Saks agrees with me.

But, these men aren't CDs...just men with good taste. There are plenty of really nice clothes and bath products for men.

However, they're for men.

There are a percentage of people on here (I actually can only think of one person) who doesn't wear a wig or makeup...doesn't do it to look like a girl. But, obviously, a lot of members have clothes, wigs, makeup, and female names.

If it was all sensational, I don't know if the female names would be necessary lol I'm sure there is a small percentage out there who just like the feel of nylons and nothing else, but I have a hard time finding those people. And, when they present themselves as this small percentage, they are usually telling me they don't do it to look like a girl...but, they have on a wig, makeup, and a are sporting a female name.

I hate generalizations too, but I feel a majority of CDs do it to look like women. And, that's FINE!...Just own up to it. If you are in a picture with a man shirt, shorts, and high heels. I will say, "Alright, this person just can't find high heels for a man." But, I struggle to think of these people.

However, you are right...it's bad to generalize. Yet, I feel the majority of people on here wouldn't be out running to buy skirts and thong underwear for men. (Hey, they even make those!!!) I bet most people would go and buy female clothes, continue to wear wigs and makeup, and have female names. Why? Because, for most CDs the thrill is in looking like a woman. And, that's absolutely fine...OBVIOUSLY, no one on this forum is really going to be judging you.
    Last edited by Shananigans; 12-02-2011 at 09:47 PM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by CloserthanthisGG View Post
    But it makes so much sense to me! But what i have to say may not be true for all of you... I am sooooo curious to see if it is even slightly true, my theory... So let me know?

But here is why it makes sense to me. Because for whatever reason, you are sensual. More so than other men and apparently most women. Not me though... ;-). Things proba.bl.y move you. Emotionally. Sensations. Butterflies in your stomach. Music gives you goosebumps maybe. It does me... I get lost in music absolutely and if i really like a song i feel like my stomach is on a roller coaster and my heart flutters and my entire body is covered in goosebumps... Its like a whole body orgasm.... Things probably really thrill you like this. They dont affect every one this way and i feel so lucky that they do me....

But my point about dressing is that when a man feels sensual like this he has nowhere to go nothing to wear in order to express it. There is nothing easily available or acceptable in most circles to wear to enhance this feeling. Silk and velvet do. Lace has a roughness that is very stimulating. Net and tulle. .. Well i could go on forever. I have said it before but i will say it again... There is no male equivalent to VS. But men can be just as sensual as women or even more. So if there is nothing for a man to wear in order to feel sensual, then it just makes sense to wear womans. I sometimes get dressed up for no reason... I mean to the nines. Sometimes i will go out like that... Just to feel things.... I love to feel. Do you?
    Yes, yes, yes! I tried to tell my wife I enjoyed the sensual side of things. She confused that with sexual. Not the same things. Thank you!
    I also have some gender stuff on top of that but that is a big part of it. Nothing in my "male closet" compares to pantyhose, a slip and nice dress.
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    As I read thru many of the reply's I have to wonder, why do so many try to over analyze why we dress or not understand. I have never tried to analyze why or why not, nor do I really care, bottom line is I like to get dressed and I'm not going to stop.
    That's just my two cents!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That's not the most common question I get....

"Would that be cash or credit?"

That's what I hear most often.
    When your dressed you are just another pretty woman. Nobody would ever question you. Billie Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Babeba View Post
    I wonder about the whole nice male things bit - like, if I went up to the gay lifestyle store in the city my parents live in that I remember having awesome boy underwear a few years ago, would any of that awesome clothing interest my SO? I really don't know. Maybe I should do some Christmas shopping there and find out!
    Somehow Babs, I just don't think so.
    Reine

Banned Spammer

Don't Let Your Cat Decorate the Christmas Tree

There is a cloud of confusion that surrounds some of us. For example, there are a large number of incoherent crossvestites on this site. You know them, the ones who are crossdressers because they crossdress, but insist they are not transgender just because they do transgender things. It's impossible to understand anything they say because they are deeply committed to their nonsense. They own it like a glass shield they use to prevent other people from seeing them.

Why do men wear women's clothing? Try rounding up the usual suspects before hunting for candy canes inside a cat's ass.

Why do women wear women's clothing? They don't do it because society has brainwashed them. They do it because it is symbolic of how they see themselves and how they want other people to see them. It isn't a literal expression of their being, but it is a concrete symbol of their personal identity and the social identity they wish to promote in terms of gender. Men who dress like women do it because they are like women in how they see themselves and want to be seen by other people. It's not a cosmetic similarity. It's a critical one. You can try to wish it away by rubbing your small head, but your big head knows the real truth, even if you won't admit it.

P.S. If you want to understand the root cause of your transgender behavior instead of the immediate cause then open a biology book and study the parts about fetal development, hormone activity, mature development, and genetics. This should give you plenty of clues to understanding the mysteries of gender relativity and diversity.
    Last edited by Pink Person; 12-04-2011 at 01:37 AM.

Lorileah, maybe I am around more "metro" men. But, I am around a lot of men that dress very nicely. They were $200 cologne, go to spas, get manicures, wear tailored clothes. Have you seen that move Crazy, Stupid, Love? Ryan Gosling's character, basically. Now, polyster shirt is just skanky....but, real silk shirt would be very nice. At least, Saks agrees with me.

But, these men aren't CDs...just men with good taste. There are plenty of really nice clothes and bath products for men.

However, they're for men.

There are a percentage of people on here (I actually can only think of one person) who doesn't wear a wig or makeup...doesn't do it to look like a girl. But, obviously, a lot of members have clothes, wigs, makeup, and female names.

If it was all sensational, I don't know if the female names would be necessary lol I'm sure there is a small percentage out there who just like the feel of nylons and nothing else, but I have a hard time finding those people. And, when they present themselves as this small percentage, they are usually telling me they don't do it to look like a girl...but, they have on a wig, makeup, and a are sporting a female name.
    I have only owned one wig, long discarded. I also stopped trying to put on make up very early on, and have never adopted a girly name. I have realized I don't want to try passing as a female, because I'm not a female and would probably just wind up feeling like a freak. I also have no interest in looking "metro", or wearing "nicer men's clothing". I never have, but I do like dressing like a girl, as much as I can get away with without making a total ass out of myself. I also like using feminine soaps, hair products, deodorant, lotions, perfume, and having my life at home as girly as possible, without someone noticing so they would make a big deal over it. I don't know why I do it, and probably couldn't explain it even if I had to.

I'm well aware of my feminine side, but not sure whether it is genetic, or the result of something that happened to me as a child. Both are possibilities, but I seriously doubt I'll figure it out in this lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    So it will remain a mystery until scientists take the time to analyze it and even tell us Cder's why. They seem to find answers for everything else.
    Science has mostly proven that homosexuality is a genetic trait, so I would fully expect that science would tell us most everything we do at varying levels is also a genetic trait.

On the other hand, psychologists can look into our childhood or family history, and find instances of abuse or adult pressures that forced us into our behavior patterns.

For me it's simple; if you want a black and white answer, ask a scientist, if you want a touchy feely answer, ask a therapist, but if you want the real answer, don't even waste time trying to figure it out.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Tara this question comes up a lot. There are a lot of non members that browse this forum. GG's wonder why too. It was as an honest attempt to explain there is no magic answer.

As for SO's with CD partners it is best if they ask their own partners.

As for me I truly don't know why. I wish I knew though because somebody could make a lot of money if they knew why it happens. I just know I never asked for it, but since I am a CDer I will enjoy it. I'm so sick of seeing CDer's suffer mental anguish because people just don't get it. I don't think any of us just said one day I want to be a CDer.
    No I don't know why, I do however have my own phylosophy though, and only cd's can come close to the answer, so much closer that GG's can. But being this site is controled by gg's and with them being born with red carpets, they get on here and pretend or act like, or think that or for whatever other reason, that they come closer to understanding us, than we(CD'S do),that have lived it all of our lives. I feel sometimes that GG's should take a back seat to us and not try that just because they are GG's born with a silver spoon with all opportunities of life laid right out before them that it qualifies them to tell me more about me and my kind than even I can about myself and others like me. It would be like me getting on a lesbian site and me saying, Let me tell you about you lesbians.I would be out of line if I did that. And so, some people will never undersatnd us cd's and that's ok, but you and I and others like us come closer to undersatnding us so much closer than those others that those born with the red carpet laid out before them right out of their mother's womb. I'd love to hear from the experts now.

L&R.......................Tara
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 12-03-2011 at 06:19 PM.

The bottom-line answer to that question, like with anything else is that;
    "we do it because we feel like it!"

But seriously though, there is a diverse number of reasons why people choose to CD. The only thing I could see that we have in common is that we all enjoy it.. Some people struggle with it due to people around them not accepting it, but when they're actually dressing, it's a rush like no other.

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Love all the different insights into this question. My response is...If we cannot explain ourselves, why the hell do we think or expect anyone outside out community can. Could really care less if they understand. Just leave me the hell alone. The different theories and explanations serve to provide each individual with the explanation (more likely just a small part of it) they need for the moment.

The old adage, "if it feels good, do it," holds here (within reason of course, reeling good can be taken to an extreme). We all have our reasons, and if it isnt hurting anyone, get out of my face with your telling me why I do it. As has been said in the best one word answer...because. If I am happy, and it doesnt hurt you, you non CD er, clam up, I dont care why you think I do it, cause you are not important to my life.

Sorry, feeling bitchy tonight. But I really do love all the responses as they provide insight, and the more insight we all get, the better person we become.

Love to all, Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

On any given issue...I believe there are typically just as many explanations for any particular behavior as there are people engaging in it.

I gave up the expectation of anyone ever "understanding why" I do the things I do... a long time before I ever started crossdressing,

Almost everything I have ever done in my life has been motivated to some extent by my innately overzealous curiosity. Anybody that knows me well would not be surprised by anything I say, imagine or actually do in life. Just getting to the point where they overcome that initial urge to "run away" is a major accomplishment in my mind...and probably the best I could ever hope for as far as realistic expectations.

Hey, as long as I am free to roam around, I am happy to keep on exploring with more questions than answers in life...

Last edited by eluuzion; 12-03-2011 at 01:27 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My SO told me early on that it is just as difficult to explain why he likes to CD and he doesn't like to play football, as it is for me to explain why I like olives and skiing and I don't like dates (the eating kind) and playing football. It's how we're wired. Why does one person like to read, while another prefers working with his hands? Why are some people heterosexual and others are same-sex attracted?

Why do I have certain cravings for food sometimes, I mean literally crave something? What brings that on? I can understand why a CDer cannot explain why he has an urge to dress one day, and not the next.

It's a lot easier to explain what our preferred activities bring to us, or what it is about them that we do like.
    Reine

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Unhappy I've been reading theories here for 4 years.

Posted by CDs, TGs, TSs and many other non-TGs!

I've yet to read a believable explanation of why I started dressing at age 50 RITE OUT OF THE BLUE!

Or, how I can REASONABLY explain my "hobby" to my children!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-03-2011 at 01:17 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    Concerning gender I see myself as female in a male body but only because my energy is Yin and usually found in females not Yang an energy usually found in males. Everyone is a mixture of Yin and Yang but I'm an extreme form of Yin and society would have allowed and even encouraged this expression in a female body but actively seeks to suppress it in a male body. When I crossdress it heightens my awareness of my natural energies because I create the illusion that my body matches my energies but this was learned by living in the world and is in reaction to it. Being a GG women would bring me into acceptance and not conflict with the world because than my Yin energy is in the correct body according to historical norms. Men who crossdress but like being men have a balance between both Yin and Yang energies and men who are mostly Yang would never crossdress, the thought would never even occur to them.
    Wow, KellY!! I really love everything you just said. But this part especially. I read this before I left Houston for Dallas last night and was thinking about your post while driving. Even though you didn't say anything about meditation, it made me think about something that I like to think about a lot. Gravity. I don't think I've ever considered Yin and Yang in terms of gravity. There was a night a few weeks ago when Lisia and I were watching some show about black holes and how they're thinking about a black hole being in the center of every galaxy. There was a scene where there were galaxies in motion on the screen. The stars danced the way people dance. Gravity moves the stars while they dance around the black holes, but a level up and the galaxies themselves orbit each other as well. A level down and the planets, circling the stars are orbit... It became a fractal in my mind that night, like in the game Jason Rohrer's Infinite, Star-Filled Sky. But further, I saw another level deeper last night, the orbit of the energy of people. It's really difficult to put into words but I wanted you to know that you really made me think last night and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

My thoughts went like this. There is a gravity between masculine and feminine energy, It is ever shifting. It's not the people themselves that have the gravity, it's the energy... We pass someone and feel an attraction instantly and orbit them for a short while and then are thrown off, but not unchanged, because the gravity has had an effect on our own energy... or sometimes we meet someone and have an elliptical orbit because of their energy... at some points, they are nearer to us, and some points, much further away, but it is much more of a bond than a chance encounter.

And also I had this visual of people and energy, spinning around each other physically and in non-physical ways, in all different sorts of orbits and attractions based on the energy that they possesed and attracted in others. But pulling away in my mind, I saw the stars in their dances and everything became one thing. Everything, absolutely and entirely connected, and it was such a beautiful picture.

The only tie-in to the thread here is that I was thinking that our manner of dress is our outward way of expressing our energy and affects the gravity and attraction of those who have not necessarily opposite energy, but who pass by us closely enough for a bond and a dance.

Just wanted to thank you!

Maybe I have been wrong all along and perhaps everyone on this forum just doesn't know where to shop for better male clothes that tailor to your sensory needs.

Yep, you're exactly right, Shananigans. And there are pantyhose made for men, nail polish for men, skirts for men, women's shoes for men and I've seen many people comment that they want nothing to do with any garment made for males even if they are identical to women's products. Seems like it has to be clothing made expressly for females for most CD's.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I enjoy it. I am happier when I crossdress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was also thinking about this last night too. But my comment would be that silky boxers wouldn't be right for sensuality at all, except for the fabric. I am seeing the part that was missing in my explanation of my thought. Things like silky boxers do not accentuate the body at all. The cut of boxers is just a box. Who gets excited by a box? Boxers are by no means complicated enough to be sensual. Boxers, to me, silky or not, do not even whisper in my ear that "I am interested in a good time" (much less scream it like the VS corset and hundred strap panties with garters I saw at the galleria last night before I left Houston, I mean really!!! The whole panty was MADE of straps... like just staps going accross the back and front to make a material, those things were AMAZING). Boxers are more made to hide than to accentuate sensual curves. (Hey even a muscular man's got curves ...!)

But I think the thing about the stuff at the gay male shops, is that a lot of the stuff I have seen in them is not really sensual either. It's sexual. In like, the sort of way that phallic things are sexual. Kind of a power sort of thing. I'm probably not explaining what I think is the difference very well. It's with a different intent. Like there's a difference in my intent when I wear a corset and platform thigh high boots vs my intent when i wear a fluffy babydoll nightie. But I have seen some things in there that might qualify... just not most of it.

But I also wanted to say that you have a good point. The fact that they are women's clothing instead of sensual men's clothing is taboo and very very exciting. And maybe... what's the word, is it autoerotic? I don't think I made that up. I think it's a real thing... the act of dressing up and looking at yourself in the mirror and getting turned on by it. I have that, if it's a real thing, if it's not, then I guess that's a confession. But to the cross-dressers, what do you think?

Also, If I was to go about designing male clothes that would suit a cross-dresser's fancy, any man that wore them publicly would still have issues with most people because my fashion line would include dresses and corsets and things... (Men wore corsets back in the day too, you know... some of the days, anyways... and in some of the lands... ) I am picturing a black kimono dress right now. It would look like it would wrap like a kimono, but it really wouldn't because who wants to mess with adjusting a wrap dress all night. A big bow in the back. With big wide arms, again like a kimono, but it would not actually be a kimono. Silk, but substantial silk. Like satin, and shiny... so shiny it almost looks like patent leather. With embroidery covering the back and sides, but simple bits of embroidery down the top of the arms and on one side of the front. Gold and silver and red would be the colors of embroidery, with green accents. Floor length, even with platform heels. Maybe a slit up the side with some leggings worn underneath in an accent color? If I were to make this dress, the male model I picture wearing it would have like an Aeon flux chick haircut but it would not be a wig. This example outfit sounds like a woman's outfit and is would be seen as extremely feminine, but it would be made for a man. Made for a man's height, his shoulders, bone structure, etc. I would also make this dress in pink and red with the same pattern of embroidery. Are there companies out there making stuff like this? Would there be any interest? If so, I am actually a seamstress and would love to design and make things like that. This is how I would like to see a man dress at a formal occasion like a christmas party. Not as a woman, but as a man, just dressed like that. Clothing design was always what I wanted to do when I grew up but I never found a niche. Clothes are my passion. I don't think this idea would be for everyone... But I am truly wondering if there would be an interest at all. Maybe I will post this as a separate thread...?

Anyways... All of this was just thoughts I had when pondering your post.

Also, I wanted to say I like your picture, you are very pretty.

Julogden,

OH you posted this as I was typing my big long wordy thing just then. I guess that answers that then. Oh well, it felt like a fun idea anyways... I would have had such a fun time sewing such lovelies...

Thanks!
    Last edited by Sandra; 12-03-2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: merged posts, mulltiposting is not allowed please use edit function.

There are few things I love. Although they're not really a thing, but since a noun is a person, place or thing. I can't call them a noun either. But when talking or thinking of a thing of beauty, a woman most definitely always wins. There is usually always something you can find pretty on a woman. It could be her eyes or her smile or even her hands, her walk and as most of us notice right away her breasts.

We are as all very well know like what we see. But even to I some time like what I hear. Anyone like the sound that acrylic nails make when they touch anything. I love that, but I can't ask every woman to make that noise for me all the time. Or even as I love the sound the heels make on either pavement or sidewalk when women are walking. I can't ask all women to make that sound for me. Most women look so good in some of the clothes that they wear. They smell absolutely good most of the time. But what could I do to have that all the time when I want it, which is all the time. I could do or wear it myself. I am not trying to out do them. I want to emulate them. I love it that much, I am not kidding.

Now how do you feel? You look at yourself after you have completed your dressing and you say this is what it feels like to look good. I'm beautiful! I love this.

Is this what you understand? Then it should be what they understand too. Or am I wrong?

Tess