Thread: First time fully dressed : ) !

Smile First time fully dressed : ) !

Just got fully dressed for the first time in my life and I cannot begin to tell you how awesome it feels! It's like this was the way I was supposed to be, not like I'm a TS, but it feels like such a relief. And to try on heels was magical! I couldn't believe how easy it was to walk in them ! After all these years, hiding it and feeling guilty, I feel so free :' ) ! Now if I can just perfect my makeup and get a good wig, that will be so great!
    Stephenie Smiles

Congratulations, Stephenie!

Well done. Now the true fun begins.

Good for you Stephenie! When it comes to makeup, practice makes perfect! Well it helps! Just keep having fun girl! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Grats Stephenie. I am working toward that first time but still have miles to go. I am enjoying the journey. Keep working it girl.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Good for you Stephenie...enjoy yourself.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Well done stephenie,hope you havn't had those heels on to long as they will hurt your feet because you are not used to them.lol
    Brenda.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Stephenie,
    Congrats on taking that BIG first step. With time and practice you'll get better putting on your makeup.
    Post a picture when you feel ready and everyone hear has been in your shoes and will help you.
    Rachael

Even though I'm not great at it yet, the makeup is my favorite part. It's fun to look at a scruffy 2 day old stubble in the mirror and 20 minutes later see someone that you barely recognize. It's kind of like being able to create who you want to be for the night. I never got to do that as a guy--the only choice I had then was beard or no beard. Now it Colors, blending, highlighting, emphasizing, de-emphasizing. Don't get frustrated--you'll make mistakes--it washes off. You'll get your eye shadow absolutely beautiful--and then bump it with the mascara brush and have to start over. Or poke your eye with the brush (you learn fast from that one...) But when you get it right-it's really hard not to feel happy and proud. And next time it's easier. I'm so glad that you're making strides in your crossdressing and it makes you so elated. Trust me the makeup will make you even happier than the clothing.

I'm having this much fun and I'm not really even that good at it yet...LOL

Staci

That is so great. I am new to this and have never gone out I am jealous, you had the courage. Good for you!

That's great Stephanie. I know exactly how it feels. I just recently started to fully dress also and I agree the feeling is just amazing.
    ~~Melissa~~

Quote Originally Posted by stepheniesmiles View Post
    Just got fully dressed for the first time in my life and I cannot begin to tell you how awesome it feels! It's like this was the way I was supposed to be, not like I'm a TS, but it feels like such a relief. And to try on heels was magical! I couldn't believe how easy it was to walk in them ! After all these years, hiding it and feeling guilty, I feel so free :' ) ! Now if I can just perfect my makeup and get a good wig, that will be so great!
    I absolutely concur with every word of this post, from being excited the first time ( very recently ), and still wanting to perfect the makeup thing.. Much respect to those who have that down.

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

I pretty much have everything I need to go out now except perfume! I agree it feels so good. The more you put everything together and on yourself then the better you feel. Once I have everything on I feel like 110% complete and thats the biggest rush.

Its kinda funny (at least to me) that the first time I ever wore makeup is probably one of the finest jobs I ever did applying it. Hope you enjoy all your CD experiences Stephanie!

welcome stephenie if you thought your first time was fun just wait theres a whole new world waiting for you.Being feminine is fun,it's a long road but worth every step,keep reading the posts there's alot of knowledge out there and support.Now spread your wings and fly.Bye-Bye for now.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Congrats!! what fun! =)

Elana

Congrats Steph, it is a magic experience isnt it? I have been fully dressed only a handful of times but it is an amazing experience and brings up really nice feelings. Im currently collecting bits together for a complete make over, just wig and foundation to get.

Good for you. Savor that moment because there will be many more to come. "Hooked another one!"

The best part is still to come, i found now when i do get the chance to dress before i would spend more time trying to put outfits together that look good or spending time on specific areas, but when you master something you move on to the next. The first time i had enough time to fully dress i thought i looked good and after asking my wife she told me your getting there, but you have to start acting like a woman, it's the little body movements that i had to work on, start to walk sit and the little fem movement ladies do. It's a never ending learning experience that we never seem to have enough time to master.