Thread: Change in life goals - escape from reality or what so ever

Junior Member Sophiewouldbenice's Avatar

Change in life goals - escape from reality or what so ever

Hello, somehow it is strange, if you asked me ten years ago, what I wanna do in my life, the answer would be: I want succes in my job, probaby having a really good job, where my name will survive me... and of course a familiy and kids. Well the last part stays. But I do not really care that much about the first - well I need money and I will go for a good job, but anyway all I want is a wife and children - besides money issues I would be glat beeing the "house man/wife" or becoming a hair stylist or what so ever.

So questioning myself, if I am in fear of the future and if I am not self-confident enough, or if just my goals have changed or maybe my hole self. I reallize changes, I do cry by watching moves sometimes, never happens in the past - but maybe it is also because I lost 50% of my testosterone production thanks to failure of doctors - but I was told that the other side increases the production - so, that I will be fine.

Interesting story! If I could lose 'half' I would make sure I lost the other 'half' too!But that's just me!
    I would think that it does have something to do with your emotions! I truly hope your wishes are fulfilled! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Remember every so many years your goals will change, mine did big time. Last year I could no longer participate in my favorite sport and it sent me into mid life crisis and I started getting reckless but I've got reality back in check. My dressing has now increased as well as my desire to get out there and I'm working on it!!! Hahaha here I come.

Junior Member Sophiewouldbenice's Avatar
    @ Cynthia Anne, believe me, there are better ways to lose one, than but surgery failure, where you have to sign unwillingly for the remove. About the emotions, well I just let me go and see, where it ends - I must say I like crying by watching moves, it is somehow really a good thing, at the movie is more intense.

@ Prissy Girl, ^^ - yeah it is good to crossdress, it is something you can focus on, if you want - I must say, my dressing increases every month - in the moment I am almost every evening dressed up (mostly without makeup, because of time) at home. I wonder if anyone of us reduced his/her dressing frequency by choice - raising for sure