Thread: I have to dress

I have to dress

It used to be I would dress a couple times a week,but know I have to do it
    all the time.I'm always looking for more clothes and shoes to buy.And of couse
    with everything I buy makes me want to dress more.I'm also less worried about
    be caught, the better I look. Do any of you girls know how I feel.

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    I feel ya,

It's a slippery slope we are on. Starts with a few items and snowballs fast. Faster for some than for others, but I think to one degree or another we all 'advance' towards more complete dressing, and doing it more often. If it's in you, it's in you; once it gets out the impetus to take it further is unbelievably strong. I find myself dressing more completely, with increasing frequency and for longer periods of time. Sometimes I wonder when it will level off, but for now I am enjoying the ride. Overall, I'm never so carefree as I am when I 'girl out.' I'm in it with you sister, keep your head up!
    Last edited by Krista1985; 12-03-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Banned Read only
    I suspect this is something we all eventually go through. I also believe is settles down after a time. For me, my desire to dress, completely, accelerated tremendously after I told my wife. once the shame was gone as well as the fear of discovery, my closet filled quickly. I dress now whenever I feel like it. With my wife around as well. It's nice.

Ohh yeah. The more I dress, the more I want to, the more I dress. Causes me to want to shop, to try on more clothes, and shop some more - to dress more. Yeah, I am finding I am becoming much more feminine in that regard (shpopping and wanting to dress more.

Today, my wife wanted to go to Sophora for an eyebrow pencil. I felt like a child in a candy factory. I wanted to sample EVERYTHING. I wanted one of teh sales associates to go to work on my face - make me up into a a transformed beautiful woman.

Then my wife pinched me and I woke up.

Actually, we had a nice day of shopping.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Yeah!! Being caught is under rated!!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

For me it's the same.
    It took a quantum leap after I first went out. Now I'm always looking for more clothes, shoes, makeup and bling to perfect the picture. I look back at Cally over the years and there has been a definite progression that has been literally unstoppable. I tried putting her on hold but all that did was build up pressure until I couldn't stand it anymore and Cally burst out of the shadows and into the light.

Cally goes out at least once a week to a restaurant with a group of girls and to date has not worn the same outfit twice, so no sign of leveling off yet although my bank balance may say otherwise eventually. :-)
    I know just how you feel and for my bit, it's a good feeling. Enjoy it and go with the flow ... resistance is futile! :-)

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krista1985 View Post
    I feel ya,

It's a slippery slope we are on. Starts with a few items and snowballs fast. Faster for some than for others, but I think to one degree or another we all 'advance' towards more complete dressing, and doing it more often. If it's in you, it's in you; once it gets out the impetus to take it further is unbelievably strong. I find myself dressing more completely, with increasing frequency and for longer periods of time. Sometimes I wonder when it will level off, but for now I am enjoying the ride. Overall, I'm never so carefree as I am when I 'girl out.' I'm in it with you sister, keep your head up!
    I posted some verses from songs I've written under the thread "Question for CDers: What would you do?" in this group. You've just echoed some of those thoughts. In fact, the last of the three verses there comes from a song called "Slippery Slope". I've said that it's like walking down a steep hill: take one step, and gravity adds two more:

Start out walking and learn to run
    Drawn like a moth to a flame
    The battle's over, the truth has won
    Annie takes the game

Those who work with addicts will tell you that nicotine is the hardest drug to quit, but it's got nothing on crossdressing...

I'm slowly but surely getting to that phase.. Well honestly, if money was not a hindrance I would shop all the time. But my budget doesn't allow for me to do that.. But I would dress a lot more if I had more for sure!!

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle8 View Post
    It used to be I would dress a couple times a week,but know I have to do it
    all the time.
    Michelle, you do NOT HAVE TO DRESS enfemme! You do it because you want to, the same as all the rest of us CD's on this forum! That said, I also dress almost every day, at least part of the day! My problem is different from many of the other girls. I have way too many clothes now. I am now 79 and probably won't live long enough to wear all the clothes that I have. My clothes, at least the outer ones, are mostly size 16, large, or extra large. Dresses, skirts, pants, skorts, and all kind of tops. After the first of the year I am going to start selling them on Ebay at very low prices! Anyone who wants to know about the sale can contact me by PM to give me their email address!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Now that I don't mind being caught it has become part of the fun.
    regent,

Oh yeah, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, I TOO HAVE THE SAME COMPULSION. ACTUALLY MINE STARTS IN THE MORNING WHEN I HAVE HAD MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE AND AM DECIDING WHAT I'M GOING TO WEAR(MALE MODE UGH UGH UGH) THEN MY FEMININE SELF KICKS IN AND ALL I'M THINKING ABOUT IS AM I GOING TO DRESS BUSINESS CASUAL, CASUAL OR JUST LAZY. I HAVE ACTUALLY STARTED TO SLIP INTO MY LINGERIE BEFORE I HAVE REALIZED THAT I CAN'T DO THAT NOW(RATS) ALL I REALLY WANT TO DO IS TO DRESS AS FEMININE AS I CAN.

MOLLY
    "To thine own self be true"

Just bought a black turtleneck from Roses yesterday. Didn't need it but liked it so I bought it. I look good in it. See new avatar LOL

I have to assume that you are speaking "with tongue in cheek"! I would venture that this descibes most of us.
    Hugs, Carole

This looks like a compilation of many of the threads on this forum.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    Oh yeah, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, I TOO HAVE THE SAME COMPULSION. ACTUALLY MINE STARTS IN THE MORNING WHEN I HAVE HAD MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE AND AM DECIDING WHAT I'M GOING TO WEAR(MALE MODE UGH UGH UGH) THEN MY FEMININE SELF KICKS IN AND ALL I'M THINKING ABOUT IS AM I GOING TO DRESS BUSINESS CASUAL, CASUAL OR JUST LAZY. I HAVE ACTUALLY STARTED TO SLIP INTO MY LINGERIE BEFORE I HAVE REALIZED THAT I CAN'T DO THAT NOW(RATS) ALL I REALLY WANT TO DO IS TO DRESS AS FEMININE AS I CAN.

MOLLY
    Hey, Molly, you're channeling MY mornings...

Acastina reminded me of a song called "Suddenly I see" The desire to be beautiful is incredibly seductive and if power is a aphrodisiac, beauty is at the top of the list in my opinion. Everyone wants to own it in some fashion.

I agree. The desire grows along with the wardrobe...for me, too, it's more frequent now that my wife knows...underdress pretty much every day, though I don't get fully dressed in front of her...yet.

Sure. Just as a note, don't be fooled(pink fog) into thinking that as you improve your fem looks, being 'outed' will be less dramatic, particularly with close friends, family members, employer, etc.. It matters not to society as a whole, whether you are a man dressed as a perceived unattractive woman or a man dressed as a perceived gorgeous woman; you're still a man dressed as a woman. You may indeed be less worried, but the impact will not be such, normally. Not trying to knock the wind out of your sails here, but rather, just hoping you are not just having alot of fun right now and getting just a little too brave. As for the clothes, I think we all like new clothes; women do also, but eventually we run out of space to put them. The fun now for us is shopping at home in the closets discovering thing we bought a year ago that still have tags on them.