Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wedding.. TG.. GG.. Who's wearing a dress?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    LOL...I'm just going to be different as always, it seems!

My wife and Tina are girlfriends. We keep the spousal agreement strickly as man and wife. This works for me completely because I don't like mixing my gendered selves.

So, if we were to have a formal renewal ceremony, it would be in our traditional roles.

Quote Originally Posted by susmitha View Post
    i wish to have a private ceremony for my next anniversary where i get a chance to dress as the bride and my wife dresses as the bridegroom. then we can have a role reversal honeymoon, with me acting as female and she as male. very exciting...
    I would love to do this also,
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

We will be renewing our vows for our 10 year anniversary. We eloped the first time and I wanted her to have a big second wedding (not even considering me warring a wedding dress), and she decided she wanted to be alone again, because she hates everyone. It was her that suggested I wear a wedding dress too. As much as I would go insane if I were able to wear a wedding dress for my wedding, I want her to be the only one in a fancy dress, and I think she wants to marry her man that day, and she can have Marissa the rest of our lives.

Definitly I would love to be a bride... but evem a bridesmaid would do...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......