Thread: Stuck between a rock and a hard place!

Vallari (Goddess) ;)

Stuck between a rock and a hard place!

Its me again! I won't flood the forums with my posts, but I just have sooo much to talk about and learn now! Heres my other little issue right now . Im not sure if just anyone would know, but if anyone out there is attracted to guys or at least bi then you may be able to relate. My tech college is like, 85% guys. Problem is, Waco TX is a very conservative area - no exaggeration. I dont think crossdressing and homo/bi-sexuality is real big here . Im attracted to some guys already a lot and would like to be physical - some of them I just wanna rip off their shirts and kiss them!!! ..... but im not sure what to do. I am aware of hate crimes, abuse, and all that. Should I just try to look in other more liberal cities or what? Any help would be awesome! Thank u all!

Having a Bubblegum Crisis Priss's Avatar
    Hi Waco...

Here is a link to a site with some information / recomendations on dating for MtF transsexuals. Whether you consider yourself one, or just like to cross dress and perhaps gay, still if you're gonna do it dressed and presenting female, it's good advice...

http://transsexual.org/dating1.html

If Waco TX is the way you say it is, I'd definately recommend a much larger area...
    Last edited by Priss; 09-04-2004 at 09:37 AM.
    Priss

I want to live bravely and love without fear.
    I want always to feel the wings of grace near.

We all will be Christed when we hear ourselves say...
    We are that to which we pray...
    Jewel

t12117174
    That is a really great article and really great advise.

If you're not hanging with the right crowd, you can get hurt. Perhaps you can scope the guys and see if they seem a bit gay, or simply befriend them and start to talk about movies, then crazy movies, then Pricilla Queen of the Desert and guage the reaction.

Be careful.

XO! -t.

Amelie
    That's good advise, scope them out. You have to find ways to bring out how they feel, Delicatly. I don't know what's in Waco or the surrounding area, try to find places gays go to, that's easier than trying to pick-up a man randomly.

And if all else fails turn on the GAYDAR, but only use in a last resort. Lol

Once again-Good Luck

Love Amelie

Vallari (Goddess) ;)

Thanks for the advice!

Thanks again everyone for the advice. Im considering searching other cities - larger ones like Austin, etc for guys. Thats probably the safer thing to do, until I know people better around here. You all are sooo great and I am greatful to know such nice people here! have a great weekend girls!

I think you're right. If Waco TX is a very conservative area Just "scoping them out" may just out you or worse. It is safer to try another area.