Thread: Back after a Hiatus

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar

Back after a Hiatus

Hello everyone....sorry I have been away for so long...didn't realize it was September when I visited last. I have made some new and exciting changes in my life and stand evermore commited to my pending transition than before...will report more in the near future but for now just wanted to say,,,,Hey!
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Well double lah dee dah!
    How the heck are yah?

!

Well hello...would be better if we weren't expecting snow...otherwise I am doing very well....TY
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Didn't realize it either since I "see" you almost every day on FaceBook! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

@ Karren....yeah, I was surprised and a little shocked that you didn't comment on my nasty Cherry Dr. Pepper spill from a few days ago....Lol

Too funny but I'm drinking a Diet Cherry Dr Pepper right now!! I've had my "hands" full at work as you may have read... Someone's got to help bail out Hostess and save the Twinkie!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I may be partly to cause for the Twinkie Downfall....I quit buying them and started making my own recently from a recipe my MIL gave me.....It uses a pound cake recipe and a cream cheese icing for a filler.....BTW...How is your MIL doing? I guess the last post I read abouit it was when you were lost in the ER and said she was in tachycardia or something?
    Last edited by Wendy_Marie; 01-11-2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: spelling ooops

Gold Member
    Wow. September! Time does fly when things are going well, don't they?

@ Sue...Yes Ma'am they do. have had a few pitfalls, but overall progress is forward moving and full speed ahead.

Wendy Marie! I missed you while you were away! Since Hotess downfall is your fault then I figure you have something to do with this snowstrom too!!!!!!!!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Cynthia...Nope the snowstorm was all about Mother Nature...She can be a real B%&ch!

Platinum Member
    Hi Wendy - nice to have you back. I'm anxious to hear how your life has progressed!