Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100% en femme and off to my London office in 10 minutes

100% en femme and off to my London office in 10 minutes

Yep, it is actually the first time 100% en femme at the office. I have been known to wear womens at the office but I usually mix a little. It will be exiting to see the reactions this time.

Black heels of stingray, thights and a black and purple daydress of cotton that reaces down to my knees. Crocodile bag as I got no pockets for cards etc. White gold earrings with diamonds, half hoops.

What a great day this will be!

/Johanna

OMG how cool! I can't wait to hear how it goes. You better update us ASAP.

i am so envious.

I wish I could.

Question . . . will you also wear forms and a corset?

Love to see your outfit

Heyhey, just arrived at the office, still kicking about in the biz lounge downing my second red bull and putting on Jean Paul Gaultier to cover up the fact that I attended the cigar club last night before going clubbing all night and had less than one hours sleep. I have already had comments on why I was not wearing my fur coat in this cold. And, yes, I did not arrive by Lamborghini, I travel on the London underground en femme in comfort.

/Johanna

I soooo much want to do the very thing you are doing!!!!!! I envy your courage and enthusiasm!!!!! You went for the "Gold Ring" and got it, congrats to you sister.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

So, I've spent one hour at the office, checked out my computers, gone into professional mode and they have started addressing me "Johanna". Life is sweet.

/Johanna

Aspiring Member
    Wow! We are so proud of what you are doing and soooo envious. Keep us posted; we want to know everything......

Status update.. Lunch with my work mates, all going according to plan. I will nip off to the bar across the road for a glass of bubbly to celebrate this great day in just a few seconds. Then there will be drinks on me after work. I must be the happiest of all today. This will happen often from now on.

/Johanna

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    i am so envious.

I wish I could.

Question . . . will you also wear forms and a corset?

Love to see your outfit
    Am,but keeping low profile so to speak...

/Johanna
    Last edited by Sandra; 12-09-2011 at 02:43 PM. Reason: merged posts, mulltiposting is not allowed please use edit function.

Too many reasons to terminate me without cause in my position. Even in union land, it only takes 3 to 6 months to observe work procedures and write me up for one thing or another.... For safety, I'd take a voice activated digital recorder to catch all the "atmosphere" when you arrive.....

All this has to be put in context too. If you're working at an upscale PR firm that is projecting a conservative image, somethin's about to hit the fan. However, if your office is at a newwave fashion firm, you'll fit right in...

Let us know how it goes.....

Renne....

Naaa.. I got it all covered in my contract. I am head of IT at work. There are however situations when I need to step down. Like if When the muppets from Bank of America rocks up at the office. My work has an equal opportunity policy in place.

/Johanna

Johanna I do beleave you are having fun! But hey why not! It sure makes for a better work day! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My day at the office is in the books, I loced every second of it. You can probably imagine how great I felt. It was just the best day at the office.. ever. Now it is time to go out partying. What was I doing all those years denying myself this pleasure? It does not make sense... Waste of time if you ask me.

/Johanna

It sounds like you had one of the best days of your life. That is wondeful at you can go to work en femme life could not get any better. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy777 View Post
    It sounds like you had one of the best days of your life. That is wondeful at you can go to work en femme life could not get any better. Congrats.
    Cindy, it is just soo good. I got the support from the director of professional services. To bad my senior officer was on annual leave and that CEO was not around today, but, hey, they all know.

/Johanna

Wonderful! Sounds like the best time Definitely gives me encouragement that one day...

Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by CarolineM View Post
    Wonderful! Sounds like the best time Definitely gives me encouragement that one day...

Caroline
    Caro, you need to rock up at the way out in ldn, we will be safe. I am planning to make this forum to be for the benefit of us all. I really loved my day and there will never be anything like it ever. I sorted them muggels at the office big time, now come to me if you got if you have an issue.

/Johanna

Scary as it might be, but will I ever be in drabs again? I guess so, but it will be - kinda sux... All I want is 100%, I am a sick puppy, I know. Luv being the Johanna I am.

/Johanna

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    My only suggestion is try to get more than an hour's sleep the night before you have to work! Surely that would catch up with you if done too frequently.

yesyes! Way Out is on my list of things to do next year... just need to work out how...

Caroline

Johanna you are my hero! How awesome to have the rest of the office in on it as well, supporting you. Congrats!

(muggles, LOL!)

Any chance for pics of the big day?

Yeah, it is soo cool to have support from the muppets at work, I assume not all of us can rock up at work en femme and tell them to swiwel if there is a problem...

Dana, no pics, I got some, but I'm kinda shy. I'll be stronger and better with time. I love what I did, it was soo cool.

Kat, it was all good. Professional Services were happy to support me, even with my plans of tg.

Caro, way out is no worries, i'll take u there, and it will be cool. Met some awesome people there and I'm only a newbie...

Donna, I have never slept more than one hour a night the last 20 years. I need to knock down at least 8 sleepers to get two hours of kip. This is good, then I can work, day, and, nite... More in it for me...

But, it was just sooo good today, my gg friend always say I should not rock up at work en femme as it might render me problems, but this is Johanna, this is me, this is what I want to do and what I want to be, so fooooom all! From now on these muppets at the office will be addressing me "Johanna" or else.

I love myself at times, this is a good day in my books, I really wish u lot would have been there with me today...

/Johanna

So, the office experiment is over, I have been up and about for 31 hours and there is a new great day awaiting me here in Europe. I will make this day even better than yesterday. To top it all, I will go to Selfridges for some dresses and have a make over done, i will also have my nails done and perhaps have a hair consultation as I am getting extensions. Then it is time to head out to the way out club. I don't expect to get any sleep the next three days - I hope.

/Johanna - wild

Encore une fois! Yes you guessed it! I am just about to enter my office en femme for the second time. I can get used to this...

/Johanna

Quote Originally Posted by johanna.kitten View Post
    So, I've spent one hour at the office, checked out my computers, gone into professional mode and they have started addressing me "Johanna". Life is sweet.

/Johanna
    Please, please, hire me!!! I'll relocate at my own expense, LoL!!!!