Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100% en femme and off to my London office in 10 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by JaytoJillian View Post
    Please, please, hire me!!! I'll relocate at my own expense, LoL!!!!
    Yeah, my place of work rocks! They are totally cool with me en femme. Any bling I can imagine and my heels are the loudest around - hardwood floors as it is. Even had a presentation to senior management today and they bought my ideas too. i even have the support of the professional services manager.

I wish I was in HR so I could get you across. This is probably quite rare situation to be in.

/Johanna

Yay! Go girl! Becoming a habit

Caroline

I am in the british army, not sure they'll be as understanding. I know there is a MtF pre op TG within my barracks, i wish i had the guts but i think the sensible thing to do is stay at home when dressing although i am planning on a trip to the way out club soon.

I was optimistic about this thread until I saw this...

"Dana, no pics, I got some, but I'm kinda shy. I'll be stronger and better with time. I love what I did, it was soo cool."

Sorry to be the negative Nelly, but I have to comment. I apologize if I am wrong but...

This thread is about how brave you are to show up at work, where you have already clued everyone in that you wear women's clothes. You took public transportation dressed, entered work, interacted with colleuges, went to a public bar all while dressed. Yet you are too shy to post pics on a website where all of us here (for the most part) are crossdressers. Pics you could edit in a basic photo editing program and blur your face, or crop portions of you out to remain anonymous. Why would you have no problem crossdressing in front of people you know, but for some reason are too shy to show people whom you don't know, pics of you dressed. I am sorry girl but I am calling BULLSHIT!

Can't imagine how hard that is - hang in there! I hope you do make contact, I'm sure you could give mutual encouragement if you did.

Definitely on my New Year resolution list is the Way Out club, but it either means me coming out to my SO, and she agreeing, or me finding some reason to be up in London at the weekend, either of which are really quite hard

I have, of course, worked out what I'm going to wear there already!

The Way Out club was awesome!! I went there in '08, just lovely!! Great job Johanna!! I know full well how awesome it is to be yourself, been Kimberly for work all the time for years now. So glad you found your freedom!! Big Huggs!!
    Kimberly

Sorry if I dissapoint you with not posting any pictures. There are two genuine reasons for this. I had to cut my hair for a job interview a few months ago, so at the moment I will not pass. Secondly, there is one person I really do not want to find me on here, this person was also one major reason I migrated to another country.

There are not many pictures of me on the net anyway, I have only found one.

And yes, the way out - go there, it is great, it was featured in "my transsexual summer" episode 4. I will not attend this Saturday as I will fly out to Bangkok in a few hours.

/Johanna

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Johanna you go girl you must had a very fem day.

So, I find myself in a strange place, I am not sure I Like it... All I have to do is to get to the airport. It will probably be better off in flight, it is about 12 hr I guess. All I have to do is to pass security here in London and I will be fine. i do worry a little bit. When in bkk I will be able to relax. This is, apparently, my life.

/Johanna

Wow... I knew I should have stayed in Europe... you girls get all the best stuff. Great history and a very open society...

I here you about the pics, all I need is for someone with a facial recog software and I'm a goner.....

Renne.....

Renne, it is kinda ok to live in Europe, we get all sorts of over here. Now, I am airside and off to Bangkok, totally en femme, gone mad at the shops at Heathrow airport, all in pink, glittered up and drowning in Jean Paul Gaultier... and the bling I got from Harrods. Sweet, I will be the ****tiest of ****s on this 12h flight.

/Johanna