Thread: Is Too Many Too Much?

Is Too Many Too Much?

I, like many others, have been liberated by this site. It has allowed me to express my feminine side to a world of like-minded individuals, without fear of condemnation or ridicule.

It has opened my eyes to kindness and caring nature of people who share a common bond.

Why am I here? Well, I'm not too sure, but it does feel 'right' to be active on this forum.

I am just your average Joe, settled, stable, boring, safe.....but I do have this other side!

She's fun, sassy, smart, motivated, occasionally sexy, but mostly she keeps my sanity.

For several reasons I have become 'addicted' to posting images of her. This is not through vanity or self-gratification, but to gain approval by my peer group, YOU!

We all want to belong to group. It stems back to our childhood, to be lonely child is the saddest thing of all, to be a lonely adult can also be hard. (thankfully I am or was neither of these)

To belong to this group, this band of kind hearted spirits, is more than enough to keep me from the 'loony' bin.

So please excuse my numerous photo post, I'm just trying hard to be as good as you.

I stopped or slowed down taking photos after I filled up an external hard drive! Then another.... . And now I actually go out enfemme without my camera!! Ekkkkk...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm very glad you found this site, then. Seems like a good fit for you. And post all you want to. That's why this site is here - to help you cope with our little common bond.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Sally, girl feel free to light the screen with our pretty pictures as much as you like, YOur words are very believing, the girl in us need to have friends, and she keeps us in check, i know i am more relax in my female state, than my male. Us girls just look at things a little differenet the cookie cutter male, we life more exciting, I think hear someone say let me trying running in 4" heels, and see how they do. This is a great group to belong to, we girls need each other. Sally go and post, let your sister here she what wonderful fun your having!!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

But KAREN your adventures were so uplifting and inspireing to all. I now dress 80 percent of the time, only change to do service calls and then back to who I truely am and feel so wonderful about being, lauralee.

You only need to be as good as yourself hon, not anyone else Try to avoid comparing. You were totally accepted here the day you jkoined and no pic was ever necessary then, nor now.

Sally, no need to apologize for anything. I love it here too, it's the only place I truly fit in. I can apologize for my post count since joining, but I won't. It's proof of how much I like it here. We are all here for friendship and acceptance of our femme side. When I'm here only Marleena exists, she does the talking.

I used to love it here until I went to another forum on this site and found that people here are not ALL nice and helpful. The site has many nice people here but the odd few sours it, just like society.

Sally

Keep up the pictures and I agree 100% with you about this site. Also hopefully I will start posting more pictures.

If there's one thing I get from this site its inspiration. Post away!
    Don't let my name fool you...I'm really an angel.

Heck no girl, there is no reason to be excused for posting too much. Keep it comin.

I know what you mean about the group thing. I'd say up until about a year ago, I really did thing I was one of the few in the world that was born this way... Now, I've got a great group of friends and just love this place.....

Renne.....

Making yourself feel self satisfied by posting photos is nothing to be sorry about. It;s about how it makes you feel. Not us.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sally, you're AT LEAST as good as me, if not BETTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tania_aCrossdresser View Post
    I used to love it here until I went to another forum on this site and found that people here are not ALL nice and helpful. The site has many nice people here but the odd few sours it, just like society.
    I've BEEN THERE, too, Tania. And, I'm NEVER GOING BACK!!!!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sally, Like the comercial says, When you are here you are home.

You are among friends here you will not find a better forum or
    a nicer group of ladies.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    I'm just the opposite in terms of photography. I'm afraid I might be discouraged by what I see! But I do agree that this is a very comfortable site for interacting with people, like you and I, who share an affinity for cross dressing and/or TG/TS gender identification.

Sally, I say post your pretty pictures as much as you can. I like to post a lot of photos too, but don't want to seem vain as you had mentioned. It is fun though, isn't it?

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Sally, feel free to post and share your pictures, we all like pictures.
    Dana Ryan

photos are addictive

i have to admit that taking photos of myself whilst dressed is very addictive

it's the people likeyou that has made a place like this a very comfortable place to be and to come and speak freely to share what other people don't understand,i have found that i am very comfortable being here because of you and all the other girls here,post more cause you inspire us

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]If we all pretty much start this great adventure in the closet, then our only outlet for peer approval is in publishing our pictures. It's part of the progression. Once out the door approval takes on a whole new aspect of blending and fitting in, etc. Many of us seek the company of others who share our interests and then get the approval we seek first hand and directly. Encouragement is at the very heart of what we do![/SIZE]