Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tried on panties not from a family member.

Talking Tried on panties not from a family member.

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    You know I thought I'd read about your expolits.

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-panty-...,6635305.story

http://www.kspr.com/videobeta/21f631...ies-on-roadway

I hope you have grown out of this ah, err 'hobby'.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Oh yeah... I was a prolific borrower... Neighbors.... Friends sisters... Friends sisters neighbors. And my 10 grade english teacher!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Karen, how on earth did you get your 10th grade English teacher's panties?

Silver Member
    So I guess we all got the message.

Stealing and then WEARING another person's underwear is not just wrong, it's kinda gross. There exists a serious ick factor here. Getting your own underwear is so easy that this sort of behavior should be strongly discouraged at any age. I know kids steal all sorts of things, but everyone here is at least old enough to use a computer and by that time one should know better.

S

Quote Originally Posted by Michala View Post
    Karen, how on earth did you get your 10th grade English teacher's panties?
    And bra!! After my parents got divorced my mom rented out our spare room... For a couple years.... To young women... Who were just my size.... One who ended up being my 10th grade english teacher! Lol. .

.......My Photos

my cusion stayed with us for week once and i tryed on her binkin it was nice

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Oh yeah... I was a prolific borrower... Neighbors.... Friends sisters... Friends sisters neighbors. And my 10 grade english teacher!
    Guilty as well but never from a teacher of mine. Girlfriends and their mothers yes but all of this was well over 35 years ago. I'm betting that more of us did this when we were young and not too bright who probably won't admit it. This thread is almost like a confessional. I know it was wrong - very wrong but you can't change the past so I just kinda feel better admitting to it and moving on.
    When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

When I was younger it was mostly family or friends whose stuff I had access to. It was difficult to get stuff from other places. One of my friends had a sister who was a few years older and her stuff was my favorite. While I look back it may not have been the best choices to pilfer from them, but what other options did I have?

Let's see. Other than family. There was this girl down the street when I was 7 and she was 9. My sister's friends. There was this lady who let me feed her dog while she was on vacation for two weeks when I was 12. I wore everything! Including her minidresses. Wow. Then my friend's sisters and girlfriends. My one friend's mom who used to be a showgirl when I was 13-14. I used to wish she'd catch me and teach me.

Guilty of this as well. Had neighbor who asked me to watch house while on vacation. Tried on daughters swimsuits, skirts, and other fine feminne clothes thatI liked.

I have and ended up taking a pair or two. One girl that I was particularly attracted to I took a pair of her panties just after she had showered, When she came out of the bathroom I went to pee and they were on the floor and they were stilll warm. I got an arousal from wearing them something fierce. I later got rid of them in a purge. Billie Jean

Not for nothin', but isn't all that "borrowing" called stealing??????

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post

Molly
    I don't think anyone sets out to be a thief, and it's not all that often we see someone who goes out and buys an outfit or sexy underwear so they can try out crossdressing.

I started in 2nd or 3rd grade, and borrowed my mom's while she was at work when I was a kid, or my sister's stuff. When I was finally on my own I was too preoccupied with girls to think about girly clothes. I lived in an apartment complex and found a couple pairs of panties that had been left in dryers and forgotten. That brought back my urge to wear panties, but I didn't want to wear 24/7 back then and had frequently had a girlfriend living with me. I also wound up with panties left behind by girls on a few occasions, and never bothered to return them unless they asked.

My only flagrant case of panty thievery was a few years later, when I started going home with a waitress who was working at this nightclub where I hung out. I saw lacy underwear in the huge pile of laundry next to her bed and could hardly take my eyes off of it. We were both drunk, and I managed to leave with a pair of her panties in my pocket. The same thing happened the next few times I went home with her. One time I put them on in her bathroom after I showered in the morning, and tossed my tighty whiteys out the bathroom window into a trashcan in the alley. The fourth or fifth time I went home with her, she smiled at me and said, "I'm running out of sexy panties". I was too embarrassed to say a word.

She never asked me if I knew where her panties had disappeared to, or mentioned it again. We went out for a few more months and got along great, but mutually lost interest in a serious relationship and went our separate ways.

I've also had my house broken into and my undies stolen, a dozen pairs of my nicest panties, plus nighties and other girly things, so I know how it is to feel violated. Police aren't so great unless they see the guy climb out a window. I wound up having to catch the burglar myself when he came back for more, and he went to prison for it.
    Last edited by girlygirly; 12-22-2011 at 05:07 AM.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    And my 10 grade english teacher!
    Now thare is a story I would sure like hear more about!

It is not so easy when you are raised in a traditional African village, Most of the women do not own a bra infact most don't have underwear at all.
    My first "adventures" came after buying my own stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Domenick View Post
    It is not so easy when you are raised in a traditional African village, Most of the women do not own a bra infact most don't have underwear at all.
    My first "adventures" came after buying my own stuff.
    What is it like growing up in a villiage like that my friend?

I have only wore my Grandmothers knickers, bra and tights upto now but I'm absolutely loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post

Molly
    Not necessarily!! Crossdressers borrow... Perverts steal! Lol

.......My Photos

Growing up in a remote village like I did is a negative experience for a sensitive boy like I was.The Women do all the work except finding food, the men have a lot of time on their hands and there is a lot of "rape" happening. The women accept this and due to the small size of the population often know their "rapist". The men refuse to accept it is rape and call it suprise sex, they put a woman in a position where she can fight or give in to the inevitable. Usually after this happens a group of women will round up the rapist and will try to get the best out of the situation for the raped woman, A process known a Kindle Him In The Christ (KHITC) wherethe women try to increase his morals theough prayer. sometimes it works but usually they just go through the motions and do as they please after the KHITC process is over.
    This is just a small part of the life I lived and a large part of me getting out of there.
    Last edited by Domenick; 12-26-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Growing up in a remote village like I did is a negative experience for a sensitive boy like I was.The Women do all the work except finding food, the men have a lot of time on their hands and there is a lot of "rape" happening. The women accept this and due to the small size of the population often know their "rapist". The men refuse to accept it is rape and call it suprise sex, they put a woman in a position where she can fight or give in to the inevitable. Usually after this happens a group of women will round up the rapist and will try to get the best out of the situation for the raped woman, A process known a Kindle Him In The Christ (KHITC) wherethe women try to increase his morals theough prayer. sometimes it works but usually they just go through the motions and do as they please after the KHITC process is over.
    This is just a small part of the life I lived and a large part of me getting out of there.
    You had a hard life and I love the idea of KHITC, the power of prayer is a great thing and I believe we should all try this KHITC you speak of.

Yes the world would be a better place if more men KHITC

....... A process known a Kindle Him In The Christ (KHITC) wherethe women try to increase his morals theough prayer. ......
    Seems to me had they practiced the martial art of klick pao it would have ended such misbehav'n right away.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

I started early with my sisters stuff and some of my moms. Geez, that was about 7 years of my crossdressing, come to think of it. I started at 13 or so and didn't buy my own stuff until I was about 20 or so.

I started "borrowing" when I was about 12 and I started with my mothers and sister and my sisters friends. Then my stepmothers and her moms, which surprisingly she had some better undies then my stepmom! Lol friends sisters my bosses daughter once, gfs or random one night stands.. Te best I think though was in college the washer ad dryer was shared by all and when the girls would leave their laundry in the dryer ad go back to their dorm that laundry room turned into a sexy buffet!!