Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tried on panties not from a family member.

But the village is just a few rondawels with no road connecting it to anywhere else. There is no running water, no electricity or sewage removal. The wild animals are a constant danger as are the venomous snakes and spiders.

I borrowed from my best friend's older sister. She was my size and always left her things in the bathroom. She had the best matching bras and panties.

I was to young to buy my own things so i would wear my moms and sisters things and had a few girl cousins that when i would go over i would take there pantyhose but for some reason i never would touch anybodies panties. I only started wearing womans panties for about 5 yrs. I guess i thought that panties were a personal thing.

Even though I'm still young I don't think I ever or will steal any clothing. I think I'd buy it myself when I get a chance

I do owe an apology to an unidentified female in my college dorm who found her load of clothes in the dryer lighter by one bra and one pair of panties.... (Sorry, Love!)

But otherwise, have only borrowed and then returned items, have only worn panties of my wife's (other than ones I've bought), and have only kept anything that was already in the "donation" bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Domenick View Post
    But the village is just a few rondawels with no road connecting it to anywhere else. There is no running water, no electricity or sewage removal. The wild animals are a constant danger as are the venomous snakes and spiders.
    I guess that is is one of those situations where it helps to be able to shop for panties and girly things on the internet. I would hate to get caught stealing panties by a tiger or a venomous snake.

I borrowed my sister amd moms stuff so much that when they found it was missing they just came to me. Then after awhile, they quit coming to me and just let me keep what ever it was I took.

I started to dress before I was old enough to buy my own stuff. I mainly borrowed from my sister, step-sister or mom. When I was a teenager, I also babysat for a family and tried the mom's clothes on after the kids were asleep.

When I was in high school I often babysat the small son of one of my mom's friends. Once I had put the little guy to bed I would visit the master bedroom and my mom's friend's panty drawer. I would stand before the full-length mirror admiring how my slender body looked in various pairs of panties, but always returned them neatly folded to the drawer. When I got to college I met a girl (now my wife) whose sister worked in high-end retail and had a panty drawer with what had to be over 100 pairs of all styles and colors of panties and thongs. Best of all she was more my size! I am not ashamed to say I have borrowed (and still do) multiple pairs of panties from her because I still get excited from seeing myself adorned in them and always return them!

I have never worn anybody else's ginch.

Yep, sure - but this was mainly when younger. These days I got the courage to do my own shopping, but nevertheless I do still have a little bit of a fetish in me and I always try to keep at least some piece of garment from every girl that comes my way. Last week I scored at least 10-20 items. Not too bad! Not for me to wear but they sure look nice and inspire me when shopping.

/Johanna

I'm not proud of it, but yeah I had a friend in Jr. High and freshman year of high school that I would hang out with a lot, and sleep over at his place. His older sister was away at college and occasionally I would sneak a chance to try on her clothes. I even managed to talk him into doing it too like it was just a mischievous game to play. I think all men are at least a little bit curious about women's things so that's probably why he was willing to indulge it, but as far as I know he hasn't continued to crossdress since then. I do feel guilty about invading her privacy like that, wearing someone else's panties is definitely a no-no. I started buying my own as soon as I had my own car to drive to VS.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

When I was growing up I would try on my friends moms panties and tights all the time. Loved it. I really discovered myself

Why would I babysit the little brats if I didn't get to wear the mom's clothes when the kids were asleep?

Tracy

I once house sat for a couple I knew, who went on holiday and asked me to stay in their house while they were away for two weeks. There was a laundry basket with washed clothes in it left in the laundry and I had a lovely time wearing her panties, bras and a camisole that I just adored and would wear constantly. I also tried on some of her dresses and in particular a gorgeous ball gown in green and black. Sorry to say I split the stitching on that dress a little, and hoped that it would be a while before it was discovered, and put down to normal usage. The great thing about the laundry basket was I could wear what I wanted and just wash it afterwards and put it back in the basket. In the end however I ended up ironing all the clothes in the basket, and told them I did it one night while I was bored.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

In grade school I had a friend who lived with his younger brother and their single mom. We were often in the house alone while she was at work and whenever the opportunity arose, I would sneak into her room and inspect her lingerie drawer. She had an assortment of very provocative lingerie including panties, bras, teddies, garter belts and stockings. Some of the panties were very translucent and others were ruffled with lace trim and almost all were in various shades of pink. I would "borrow" her panties and model them in front of her vanity mirror while my friend and his brother were taking target practice with their BB guns in the basement. While they were busy pursuing thier interest, I was busy pursuing mine, (and mine was a lot more fun than shooting BBs at a paper target).

Alas, after eighth grade my friend moved to another city along with his brother, his mom and her pretty lingerie, but I kept one of the "borrowed" items, a pair of pastel pink panties with white lace trim on the legs and three strands of lace on the butt. I kept the panties until they became so tattered I had to throw them out (boo hoo).
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

When I was younger, I would go for months and even years without indulging. So when an opportunity arose I took advantage. Girlfriends, their room mates, and other sources contributed to my obsession. I finally got the nerve to buy a few garments about 25 years ago.

I have to admit I have borrowed from cousins, girl friends and others. So according to Karren I'm just a crossdresser and not a pervert.

My first pair of panties was the same story. I spent the night at my moms friend so they could go out.I took a pair of satin panties with little roses. I got a chill remembering the first time I wore them.

I'll never tell...........

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

only done this the once. It was when I was at college and used to stay at my GF house. She had to go home for a fw days for a family emergency, but I stayed as I was good friends with her house mates. When they were all out for tehday, I raided my then GF's house mates pantie drawer....... what a lot of fun, but what a lot of explaining if i'd been caught!!!