Thread: just checking in

just checking in

i havent looked at this place in a while.. my fog is strong in august thru september. and starts to taper off by mid november.. weird.. i check the forum constantly at that time and dont think about it all the rest of the year.. i still have that stuff going on in me.. but i just cant dlly dally all day .. its so difficult to be secretive and its so damn expensive.. im glad i get time away from it.. it all just happens.. weird how i really have no choice in what im obsessed with...

bridgetta,
    Welcome back to this very friendly forum.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Welcome back Bridgetta. I'm still a new comer to this chat club but am lovin' it all the time... Been doing the CD thing on and off for a few decades and have finally found a restbit her with these girls... No I can take it to the next level...

Renne.....

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Welcome back Bridgetta. New to everything myself so I look forward to chatting. Concept of seasonal Pink Fog is intriguing. During my short 4 months of my awareness I have learned so much here. Dont stay away.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hi Bridgetta!It's about time you showed up!ha,ha! Nice to have you back! Try to stay awhile, while you're here! It gets lonely without you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: