Thread: First purchase, secret hideout, cops

First purchase, secret hideout, cops

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The DARK SIDE of dressing! Nice thread Marcy!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

there is always one nosey neighbor around. I guess you learned that now. No harm, no foul. Hey at least you got to dress for a little bit. Must of been exciting till you got that visit.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Great story I think crossdressing actually HELPED you in this case to clear yourself with the cops. If it's blatantly obvious there's no girl with you, the neighbor must have been hallucinating

Why'd you leave the skirt behind? Could you have not snuck back later and retrieved it?

When I was in my early teens I had a sercet hideout in a scrap yard. A section of this yard had old vans in it, and I found a good clean one, that was secluded, that I could store and wear my collection of tights, panties and bras without worrying about being caught. Happy days.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Gold Member
    When I was 15 I think was when I made my first femme purchase - it was around halloween and I wanted a pair of fishnet tights that they had at the drug store. Yeah that was a nerve-racking day. "I am buying them for my G/F" and it didn't help the clerk was kind of laughing. Except when I wanted to wear them, I had those things hid so well that the CIA would have been impressed. Up in a hard-to-access attic area, in a bag, under that fluffy insulation.

I used to think fishnets were so sexy they were beyond any level of ****ty but now they just bore me.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Oh those nosy neighbors! It's bad enough that you lost your hideout! But I would of took the skirt with me! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 10:00 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.

Well yeah, but what about later? A day later?

I like your story, and I actually think it could be fleshed out into a bit longer story. It reminds me of that time in teenage life where you strike out on your own and take risks with out really understanding why you are doing it. A child trying to cope with urges that he cannot understand. As you put it, the risk was worth the conquest. A bittersweet memory of lost innocence?