Thread: Breast Formz

Question Breast Formz

Breast Forms vs No Breast Forms that is the question.

When I first started cross dressing I use to use the old rice bag trick until on broke and I had a "boobie" deflated on stage LOL, then progessed onto forms for many reasons.

Lately being small cup/flat chested seems more sexy the SO even thinks so too. *avatar and profile pic I has no breast :O *

Anyone else experiance this, or couldn't you live without your "gurls"?
    Last edited by Mi$$ Despair; 12-09-2011 at 08:58 PM.
    Imperatrix

FEEL FREE TO ADD: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...31&ref=tn_tnmn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

for me, i personally don't feel right without my breast forms lol.

I suppose I could try dressing without the girls. But somehow I just don't think it would be the same.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Since i don't look as good as flat chested you, I will keep my forms to help with my overall look and purpose of fooling others.

On no, I've waited way tooo long for these forms and I'm not about to go without them. Years ago, it was tissue paper, then water balloons for the longest time, a quick try with the bird seed (now that's a trick getting the bird seed in those balloons) but eventually settled on the perfectly formed silicone forms. I must admit though that since I first ordered my size 7s I've gone down to a size 5 to be a little less noticable. It's a blending thing I guess... Just tryin to fit in with the girls.

Renne.....

Without my forms I can wear smaller tighter shirts and still look great. When my outfits call for a bigger chest then I will wear my forms......also when I am working on my truck or wood working my larger size gets in the way....lol
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I love the weight, bounce, and feel of my forms as I go about my everyday business, I won't leave home without them.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

no breast forms here...although i'd really like to have one
    but underwire bra should be able to give a good projection about the breast.i wear underwire bra it feels great

I've been through all the variations in the many years I've dressed. Stuffing with old pantyhose, stockings filled with birdseed (hated those little bits that got loose and itched), water filled ballons (got messy at times), foam forms (unweighted), foam forms (weighted...not a bad feeling), then on to silicone forms. Now I have attachable silicone forms and love them and as the commercial says...I won't leave home without them....LOL.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Just ordered my forms along with my first bra. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Tanga

yep, wont leave home with out them! just got a smaller set size 8 and...they are great! My big forms I couldnt attach but the size 8's are attachable... which is absolutely amazing they feel real. They move, and how they pull on your skin is a feeling like nothing else!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I look totally disproportionate without having at least a moderate "c" size form. I might have been able to go without 30 years ago, but the middle age spread kinda dictates what I need to do to look and feel my best.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My ladies things just don't fit or look rite without breasts! However, I've seen a number of slight girl's pics here that look just fine without forms!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

what kinds of breasts forms do you girls get? Cause I know there are ones that blend with your body but they are really expensive O.o

My bras would miss them and so would I! So I'm keeping mine! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by LillyCarlson View Post
    what kinds of breasts forms do you girls get? Cause I know there are ones that blend with your body but they are really expensive O.o
    I don't like mine to show so I don't worry about blending. I wear Amoena Contact forms. They have silicone adhesive as part of the back and they are self-adhering. After they warm up they feel like they are part of me and I forget I'm wearing forms. These are my second set and I wouldn't buy anything else. They sell for about $500 per pair.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    They sell for about $500 per pair.
    WOHHH.. and one hot .308 brass out'a AR-10 would make me cry!

Wow looks like I'm one of the few, the insane, the chestless.
    Imperatrix

FEEL FREE TO ADD: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...31&ref=tn_tnmn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh come on!
    Boobs fill dresses out better and the slight weight feels nice n girly too! Whats not to enjoy?
    If you have plans of transition and/or growing your own then more power to you, but for us simple CDs, it's forms all the way for me!!
    Samantha -x-