Thread: noticing you bought the same things

noticing you bought the same things

I live in utah and the local tri-ess group just got chartered. In one of the pictures I noticed I just bought the same pair of heels one of the ladies was wearing!

Just wait until you are in a mall and this cute girl has those same shoes and you blurt out...."I just bought those same shoes"

I was helping out at a Pepsi booth for a Pride event and this younger girl (20' ish?) came up to get a soda and I told her what a great skirt she was wearing and that I loved it so much I had bought one also! She gave me a bit of a funny look, maybe it was because I was in guy mode at the time? Heehee!

Dana
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

One of the girls at my church wore the same dress I was thinking of wearing that Sunday.

We try to do that for people who live in Utah. If you happen to see someone wearing a skirt you don't have, let us know and we'll send you an identical copy.