Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally left the house...

Nichola you really do look good in your pictures so I assumed you were already out and about. Good for you girl!

I'm toying with the idea of a CD weekend in Vegas with my wife which she already agreed to. I'm the biggest chicken going because I'm still working on looking good enough to try.

Congrats girl! It is so nice once you get out, and it becomes easier as you keep doing it. I started at night too walking along the beach

Oh oh, we hooked another one! lol

congratulations, sounds like my first time out,where my wife had the car running and i made a mad rush to the car with the driveway light off terrified in case the neighbours saw
    but the feel of the wind and air around my legs was so thrilling, cant wait to do it again.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Congratulations hunny x

I'm soo proud of you girl... The first step is always the hardest... The first time out is something to remember, but watch out, it gets addicting and you're going to want more... Baby steps and plan ahead for a few what ifs..

Renne.....

Aspiring Member
    I must admit, I can't wait to go out again but I'm still terrified. The biggest fear was just waiting there in the house for the coast to be clear before stepping out to my car. I'm not sure I'm ready for the neighbours finding out about my little hobby just yet
    For those of you who go out in daylight & interact freely, that must be awesome. Not sure I'll ever get that far, but wow I'd like to try.

I will have to say ditto to what everyone else is saying. Congrats and you look great..

Also, you have gone way farther than me. I'm still in the house.. I haven't even looked at the front door as an option To go through at this time. Maybe I'll get there in time like you did and everyone else who has gone out...

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

For those of you who go out in daylight & interact freely, that must be awesome. Not sure I'll ever get that far, but wow I'd like to try.[/QUOTE]

Oh something tells me you will and it won't be long now. Happy to hear you loved the freedom. If that avatar pic is you, you will have no issues out and about during the day light hours, well, other than a million people admiring your looks.

Banned Read only
    Congratulations, Nichola! It is a thrill those first few times out no matter the location or duration. Just be careful going out at night dressed. Things can be quite different when you are viewed as a woman.