Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Shave?

Why Do You Shave?

I have noticed recently around the forum many new threads relating to shaved, smooth legs. I myself am completely hairless from the neck down, and I love it. I would not have it any other way. But just what is it that compels some to remove the hair from one’s body, and in particularly, the legs?

Is it the soft, sensuous, warm, luxurious tactile feeling of smooth, frictionless skin that you so seek and desire?

Does removing your hair bring you closer to some inner sense of femininity, the woman within, thereby placing more distance between you and your own innate, congenital masculinity? It is, after all, difficult to argue that the removal of one’s body hair does not constitute an effeminate act in the extreme. At least in as much as the intent of the transgendered is concerned.

Perhaps, however, you instead find the actual act of removing your hair to be carnal, emasculating, sexy, and arousing. Does the act of denuding your skin of unwanted, unnecessary hair awaken and stimulate your sense of self, and your self’s sense of exciting, provocative inspiration?

Or are you a rule-breaker, where you enjoy ridding yourself of undesirable, superfluous hair in direct contravention of the unwritten rules of an otherwise disapproving society? Do you find the act of swimming against the current and cutting across the grain to be liberating, and a release from the hairy shackles of society?

Or maybe it is all of the above, or none of the above. For what reason(s) do you shave, epilate, or wax? Other than the obvious, that is . . . .

I epilate everything below my chin for the simple reason that I hate all that hair. I love feeling smooth and soft and hated all the years I was in the closet and couldn't shave my legs and I had to look at those dark threads beneath my sheer nylons. Even without stockings I just love the way my legs look. I have been rid of hair for 7 years and will never go back.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yes to all the questions.
    Danielle

Me personally i would have to say the soft,sensuous, smooth feeling, nothing like putting a new pair of pantyhose on your smooth legs, The smooth chest feels nice. and it is feels better when cudding with my SO.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Aside from the smooth feeling I love of freshly shaved body hair, a hairy body doesn't look right in shorts and tank tops.

I do it because I find it disgusting to spread lotion on hairy legs.

I've been shaving my legs for years. Since I cycle... it's a natural excuse.
    ​Cindy

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Body hair looks dirty to me. I don't like having it or seeing it on anyone.

Don't like it! Don't need it! Don't want it! 'Taint gonna' have it! I wouldn't be ME with it! And if I'm not me, who would I be!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Once I shaved my legs that was it. Loved the feel and look and could never go back. Then after shaving my entire body it was the same. Can't ever go back.

I love the little pain or removing it with the epilator, I love Pantyhose with hairless legs. It is forbiden and partof the compromise with my spouse so I cannot do it often, that makes it more desirable

Add me to the bold and the bald..I entirely shave my body...with the exception of my eye brows (I keep them heavily trimmed) and my eye lashes..I just love to look and feel feminine..You're such a deep thinker, Anne..Very astute...Thanks smooches Jackie
    Jackie

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 09:59 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.

I groom....way down with one of those personal groomers. Works quite well, then i shave/clip the rest.

Well, I think the main reason for us MtF's is that most women in developing countries do not have hairy legs. Most have been shaving since they were young. We are trying to emulate the female look and that does not include overly hairy arms and legs. Thus we remove it to get closer to their natural look. At least, that is why I do. To be honest I never really noticed that much difference between shaved and unshaved legs. That may be because I never really had a heavy covering of any body hair.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    today I shaved my chest and belly, used Nair on the legs. Will probably shave arms and underarms tomorrow. the feelings and appearance of clean legs and chest has me hooked, and will never go back. Just dont like hair. I am looking at my arms and hands, and then my chest as I look down at the keyboard, and there is no comparison. I like the look, and know I will like the feel as I experience it more. Now to convince the wife to do the back...hmmm

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Shaving your legs, and the new sensations especially with stockings, or pantyhose is amazing. Once you do it you are hooked. Took a trimmer to my armpits yesterday after seeing how long that mess had gotten, uck..

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieTV View Post
    I do it because I find it disgusting to spread lotion on hairy legs.
    But don't you do that after shaving your legs?....

Marleena is so right, its a terrific rush to have shaved legs and hose.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Always liked having smooth legs. Especially while wearing silky pantyhose!
    -Audrey

Because it looks and feels good. It also saves time with tattooing, the artist doesn't have to shave the area, and tattoos look better when you're not viewing them through a layer of hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I shave my head because I have male pattern baldness, and am going grey. Shaved head looks better and I look younger.

I shave my face because i don't like my beard. Also, it grows out grey, so it makes me look older.

I trim my eyebrows, 'cause if I don't, they get way too bushy.

I trim my nose and ear hair... do I really have to say it?

trim my genital area, becuse it looks neater, and i wear speedos.

I shave my legs because I like the look. And the feel. Also its much nicer with stockings.

I shave my pits because the sweat dries faster.

I'm soon going to get a total wax job below the chin, except for a neat triangle.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Lynn View Post
    Yes to all the questions.
    That answer would also apply to me!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I have permanently hairless legs, but the rest of me is Veet or Nair except the face.
    That needs shaving.

First I did it to not look gross in a skirt, then I fell in love with how clean it felt.