Thread: My Day on the Town

My Day on the Town

I decided to take a day off from work and go out on the town dressed. The night before I made a decision to not be nervous about being in public. I've been out in public before, sometimes alone and sometimes with my wife, but it usually takes a lot of willpower to get myself out of the car and to go into a store. That whole fear of running into someone I know... but I decided that I wasn't going to care and was just going to do it.

I woke up in the morning and started getting ready... shower, shave, pick out an outfit, put on make up, get dressed, and so on. As soon as I was ready I got my things together, walked out to the car, and off I went. The first stop I made was at a local adult toy store. I figured they would be pretty empty at 10am but I was wrong... there were quite a few people in the store. I didn't let it phase me. I just walked in, said hi to the employee working at the counter, and shopped around. I caught a few of the other shoppers looking at me from time to time but I didn't care. They looked more interested then offended. I really enjoyed the exposure to be honest.

I ended up buying a few toys and a few clothing items that had really good prices on them (mainly thigh high stockings and such). After I left the store I went to one of my favorite outdoor places to take photos (an old school that closed down) and took some photos. I tried on a few of the clothing items I had bought (the area is kind of secluded so I could change without fear of being seen and reported). While I was walking around taking photos a guy in a car pulled in and parked nearby to eat his lunch. I caught him looking my way more than once. The pink leg warmers / stockings are one of the things I bought at the store.

After I was done there I changed back into my footless tights (they go with the outfit better than the pink leg warmers - and draw much less attention!) and stopped at a gas station to get a drink. The cashier was friendly. As I left a construction worker was going in and he stared a bit. Not sure if it was a positive or negative stare but I didn't really care to be honest.

After the gas station I went to the local community college and walked around the halls for a bit. It wasn't too crowded since finals are over for the semester but I still passed a few students and professors now and then. I sat outside under a gazebo for a little while and then found a nice lounge with a comfy couch inside once of the buildings to rest at for a bit.

After that I ended up heading home as I was running out of time. All in all it was a great morning out and I had a lot of fun. I didn't have any of the nervousness or insecurities that I've had when going out into public in the past. Based on this experience, I am planning on a trip to a nearby town to get a make over at the mall and then do some shopping, have dinner, and maybe hit a club in the evening. I am hoping to find a few CD friends in the area that want to go with me.

It sounds like you had a good, relaxing day. I can't wait to hear about your further adventures when you hit the mall. Congrats!

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Way to go Mandy! You Rock! Love the out fit and choices you bought!

Hugs
    Trisha