Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something amazing or does it happen all the time ??

Something amazing or does it happen all the time ??

Little background.

I have always been analytical and logical and always in control, not “emotional”. Nothing shocks me or surprises me. My Ex wife, 35 years ago once stated “if the roof fell in you wouldn’t even blink”. This may not have been an exaggeration.

That being said…

Last night I was changing my profile, removing “Telecommunications” as Occupation. I had thought “occupation’, job. Who cares where I work. Let me put something meaningful in there.
    Job, well my Job in life is.... and I quickly typed this up.

"Occupation: Just trying to live a good and decent life so maybe, just maybe if I'm very lucky, somebody will think of me now and then after I'm gone."

I was thinking there were too many characters and then, OMG, I stated crying, tears where rolling down my face. This went on for 10 minuets’ It was amazing. I have been fully embracing the fem side of myself for a month now dressing and going out 6-7 times.

I have also seen small changes in “guy” me, little bit of a skip in my step, more complementary of others and a little flirty. Gesturing when I talk?, I have never done this but apparently I do now. These are small changes and did not come as a big surprise. But waves of emotion swelling up in me I didn’t think I was capable of these feelings. Guess Jackie sees more meaning in what I wrote than "drab analytical guy" at least I hope that's what's going on.

Over the years I have been on the internet a lot but never herd or seen anything regarding strong emotions and crossdressing. If this is part of girl power, then Ill just go with it, enjoy a good cry once and a wile and carry extra tissues.
    Jackie B...........

The More Intelligent The Mind The More Intricate The Games.
    ne soyez pas jaloux de mon Boogie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just enjoy the emotion! As guys we bottle so much up and bury it deep inside. Isn't it amazing when it comes out? So liberating!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Banned Read only
    Are you taking hormones? That's important to know,
    but we GGs do get upset over certain things that frustrate us
    and which don't even make sense TO US sometimes.

And when you LET GO of worries and just have fun
    ( In the immortal words of Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun )
    I guess you lose control of the things that keep you stoic.

Hmmm "always in control, not “emotional”. Nothing shocks me or surprises me."
    you sound like a scorpio. lol Are you?

This happens to me quite often! I am very emotional and cry often! Sometimes it's embarassing but hey I feel better afterwards! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Changing my clothes doesn't change my logical.. analytical engineering demeanor or my outspokenness.. Or my emotions.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've read that many strong, in control, managerial types like to visit dominatrics. They let themselves go and appreciate be controlled and dominated by another! Some times it's sexual, some times not. We ALL need to release bottled up emotions at times!

Maybe dressing helps some of us do that? It doesn't work for me. But, reading posts on this site does!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm still the gun loving, tea party conservative, no matter the mode of dress I present.
    joank
    Southern California

Chances are that CDing is probably not the only thing you've been suppressing. Many also bury their emotions to avoid the hurt they experienced when young. I personally have always been emotional but even more now.
    Sally

Thank you all for your responses.

I would like to respond to some things that were brought up.

I learned at an early age that there was nothing wrong with CD and nothing wrong with me. It was just the Big Secret.

No big tramer in my life, no more closets to come out of. At least I hope not.

For me, I'm finding that now in my life crossdressing is more a state of mind than a physical state, it has not always
    been that way. (More on this at a later date).

I did have hormones that day "bovine hormones", Had a big juicy hamburger for lunch.

Did some surfing, found this.

" Very heavy emotions crept up on me. I got too emotional, cried several times, and started to stray
    off the path of intelligence. Emotions sometimes do that to people. Honestly, this is one aspect of
    crossdressing I really don’t enjoy "
    http://www.mycdlife.com/2009/03/alwa...oice-of-wisdom

and on this site an old Thread: "Do you get more emotional and cry when you are dressed?"

Thank again for your comments.
    Jackie B...........

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Logic is a part of a greater whole, emotions are all encompassing and touch every corner of the mind and body. To feel is to live.

Men like wolves attacking an injured lamb chastise, torment, or seek to destroy the feeling male with women sharing equally in suppressing the humanity of men in their fear of not having a strong defender against male violence and the troubles of life leaving emotion to be rediscovered latter in life when the consequences are to great to ignore.

Man against Man with women caught in the middle. Welcome back from the abyss, you are one step closer to rediscovering the person you were born to be.

IMHO once you have accepted the idea that you are not totally macho and do have some feminine qualities, traits, etc. you will be more willing and able to be more open and allow your feelings to show.
    Hugs, Carole

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Bee View Post
    I have always been analytical and logical and always in control, not “emotional”. Nothing shocks me or surprises me. .
    This could be a pretty good description of me, too. No changes to report yet, but hey...it's early. Perhaps as the years unfold...

I wasnt really that social when I was younger because I was afraid that if I befriended anyone that the next words out of my mouth would be "I love wearing dresses and I want to be a girl". If I had said that who knows what would have happened. My mother told me that if I dont stop I'm going to hell in a recent convo. I told a few SA's that I tried quitting a year ago to save my marriage and their jaws dropped open, one gave me a hug and they all told me to focus more on being happy and quit trying quit and just live life and dont fret the small things in life. I was amazed at what kind of advice I got from A few SA's when talking about quit. Im no longer trying to quit. Im embracing myself as Kristen Elizabeth Monroe. In addition to this I have been happier and I bottled dressing up so much that I know I want to tell about Kristen. Crying is hard for me to do even during a sappy movie because I'm like "why didnt she kiss him in the first place? Blonds". No offense I love blonds just they are portrayed as clueless in movies.
    Last edited by angpai30; 12-09-2011 at 02:53 AM. Reason: in addition to

Quote Originally Posted by ashlylynn View Post
    Well, I myself am an Aries. But as we all know (and personify), there are exceptions to every rule...

In an effort to suppress for so many years, I have always kept myself under tight control and in the closet. Although I felt many emotions, I didn't allow myself to exhibit them for fear of involuntarily exposing other aspects of myself to the world. It would take a large event to make my tears visible.

When other TGs encouraged me to relax/release and to venture out, I discovered that I have parts of my personality that I had been denying. Maybe because I've shared Susan with a few others, I find more joy in the world than I previously saw. I'm more open and expressive in my conversations and exchanges with others. I find that my emotions are still the same, but, I'm not as afraid to let them show, now.

This response may not be very cohesive or understandable, but, it isn't simple to describe. Suffice it to say that I feel better, more relaxed, and give myself permission to cry, now.
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."

I've found that when I started to go out as Christina in both of my "lives" I became more of a feel man/women then ever before. Not to say I did show it before. I've always been a happy go lucky person and did cry when I was very sad. When alone I would cry at a sad movie or something. If someone else was there I.would hold back. But now I don't. I've come to embrace my fem side and if others don't like it... To Hell with them.
    So.yes the more to FIND she women within the more.FREE you shall be. Have fun and lady's have a good cry for me LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I've found that when I started to go out as Christina in both of my "lives" I became more of a feel man/women then ever before. Not to say I did show it before. I've always been a happy go lucky person and did cry when I was very sad. When alone I would cry at a sad movie or something. If someone else was there I.would hold back. But now I don't. I've come to embrace my fem side and if others don't like it... To Hell with them.
    So.yes the more to FIND she women within the more.FREE you shall be. Have fun and lady's have a good cry for me LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Thanks for all the wonderful comments and perceptions. I'm learning all the time here
    and its starting to become clear that crossdressing isn't black and white, it's every shad in-between.
    Although our journey and experiences are very similar they are also very unique to each and every one of us.

Thanks again you girls always give me lots to think about.
    Jackie B...........

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlylynn View Post
    Tooooo funny....I'm a scorpio and this came to mind right off the bat Been viewed the same way at times..course its followed by "oh, scorpio..that explains that"
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

This is your crossdressing life Jackie Bee.

This is great stuff. Just found it. Its like, "this is your crossdressing life". Its the complete manual for me.

It don't directly address crying like a baby but I think its in there between the lines.

I agree 100% with what is in BOLD for myself. What is not BOLD I agree with to a lesser degree.

I disagree with non of it.

Looking back through the thread I see a lot of the same information, you very insightful pepole you.

The link goes to a commercial Brest form site's FAQ there's nothing on that page but this article and some links.

http://www.fanforms.com/contents/en-us/d26.html

The article is quite large it also covers: Are there different types of crossdressers? What problems do crossdressers face? Are there dangers? What about children? What about their wives? and More.

========
    When crossdressers are asked why, most say that it relaxes them.

Crossdressers when dressed usually try to emanate the female as much as possible. They take on a feminine name, they dress in total feminine garments, In essence they attempt to become a totally different person, one who does not have the problems and worries that their male counterpart has. It can be said that they attempt to develop a feminine personality.

But very few crossdressers live totally en femme, Most spend the majority of their
    lives in their everyday masculine role. When the crossdresser returns to their normal everyday masculine role, the feminine personality integrates along with their masculine personality to help form a more complete person out of him, one who is more caring and sensitive and considerate of others.

Do crossdressers wish to become women?

Unlike the transsexual the crossdresser does not detest his male body and does not wish to have it surgically altered to that of the female. He is content with his maleness and with his masculinity, but also recognizes he has a feminine component to his life.

While the crossdresser does not wish to become a woman, due to his high
    admiration for the traits of the woman
    he does wish to become womanlike,
    discovering and developing the most positive traits of the woman and integrating them into his own life.

Femmiphile

This is the most common form of crossdresser. In it’s simplicity, the femmiphile is a
    person who has a love for what our society considers to be feminine and a very strong desire to associate themselves with the feminine. Femmiphiles have high admiration for the female and wish to emulate them as much as possible.

While there is an old saying “The other man’s grass is always greener,”
    crossdressers have in fact found that the grass while perhaps a different shade of
    green, is just as green on both sides of the fence. Rather than choose sides, the
    crossdresser has found that he likes both shades of green equally. The crossdresser has in fact grown beyond the point of being an ordinary male and has become a total person.

Original Source: Tri-Ess http://www.tri-ess.org/
    Jackie B...........

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All the time I put into that (I type slow) forgot to say I'm a Leo July 27th
    Jackie B...........

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There are alot of situations that can make a man get in touch with his feminine side..I found mine (i'll post that later), and it sounds like you found yours..
    If its funny, laugh,,if its sad,,cry,,either way its nothing to be ashamed of..

Hi,

I can roar like the Lion & yet be soft like the Lioness looking after her cubs ,

Leo ,

= Generous warmhearted Creative enthusiastic broad minded expansive faithful & loveing.
    & ill add one expresive,

Theres allso the darker side. & ill say ,what i was & could have been like for many years. had i been with a father, im glad i did not have a father,

So theres more to a person than what we see or know , Im just glad im a woman because that has keeped myself in check & yes my emotions do express who i am .

...noeleena...

I also cry a lot. Sometimes is because of being happy or just being sad. Either way I feel better. I have learn emotions are something to be enjoy and not something to be a shame of.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joank View Post
    I'm still the gun loving, tea party conservative, no matter the mode of dress I present.
    I KNEW Michelle Bachmann was a crossdresser!

Lea