Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maid to Order

Maid to Order

Are there any other girls out there who serve their wife as a maid?

A (work) day in the life of Ms. Jessica:

1. My Wife (Mistress) sends me a cryptic message via text or e-mail at work requesting immediate cleaning service.

2. I Arrive home.

3. My Transformation into my alter ego begins: I begin by shedding my drab men's clothes and slip on my black chiffon dressing gown and a wig cap. I Meticulously apply my make-up and my wig. I catch a glance of myself in the mirror when all is complete. My wife (mistress) comes to help me slip on my black Rago-all-in-one girdle. I slowly pull my sheer stockings up my legs and mistress fastens my garters in front and back. Next, she fastens a lace choker around my neck and pulls a petticoat up around my waist. Next, I put on my maid's uniform, my custom-made apron, and slowly slide my black opera length gloves w/lace trim up my arms. Finally, to signal my utter surrender, I fasten my pretty lace-trimmed name tag (which she made for me) to my apron. I have become Ms. Jessica!!!

4. In my most feminine voice and with wrists limp, I curtsey to mistress and begin my list of cleaning duties. If I clean well, she even allows me to step outside for an occasional smoke break. (Yes, I know its unhealthy) but how can I resist when she buys me Virginia Slim 120s. She even gave me an adorable little cigarette case and holder.

5. Eventually, the work day ends and I must return to my mundane male life. Ms. Jessica goes back in the closet (literally) and mistress becomes my wife once again...sigh...But alas, the house gets dirty quickly...

Banned Read only
    Deh... What? No... No... My imaginary girlfriend does not make me do that... I mean, I can... understand... How a couple would find that fun to do. It just hasn't crossed Ariel's and my minds. Yes, her name is Ariel.

Mine tends to be more of a "Ariel calls me and demands a shopping buddy" thingy more than anything else.

But seriously... Virginia Slim 120s? What is wrong with you?

This is the only way my wife will allow me to dress up. She once said that as long as I clean, she would even let me wear a clown outfit...I really hate clowns so thats not going to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jessica View Post
    This is the only way my wife will allow me to dress up. She once said that as long as I clean, she would even let me wear a clown outfit...I really hate clowns so thats not going to happen...
    Hmmm. There are some pretty smart wives out there! lol It sounds like a great plan, but I don't think my SO would go for it (the cleaning).

Good idea though ...
    Reine

Tell us how you came out to her and how the whole "maid" conversation arose, Jessica?
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

My wife has known of my dressing since before we were married. She even used to make me up while we were dating. She eventually grew cold to the idea and we then went through a don't ask don't tell period for about nine years. Everything changed in the last year however. One day, she mentioned that she would like to hire a cleaning service once a week or so. My mind immediately began to turn. I made a strong case that it would be cheaper for her to buy me a uniform and cleaning supplies and allow me to serve as her maid. She was reluctant at first but eventually agreed under some very strict conditions. I am only allowed to dress as a maid and I must completely stay in "character". I am quite good with makeup so she seems to forget its me. We even signed an agreement completely outlining my service. I have to admit that I love the whole arrangement...

Banned Read only
    Ah! Okay, now everything makes much more sense. Sounds cool and all, but your latest post makes it seem... Iffy. I mean, there are millions of threads and posts on here stating very clearly not to push the limits with an SO and stuff, so... I guess... Hey, as long as you enjoy it, go for it.

And what's wrong with clowns?

Jessica, I wrote a tongue-in-cheek comment above, but now I'm curious. In your initial post I was under the impression that you and your wife have a Domme/sub relationship. You referred to her as your Mistress. So now I wonder, does she know that she is the Mistress? It sounds as if she is putting up with the CDing just to get the house cleaned and she otherwise wants no part in it?
    Reine

I admit it was a risk and I pushed the envelope a little, but it has worked out well. My wife just loves her clean house and I just love being Ms. Jessica. She has even indicated that Jessica may get a special gift under the Christmas tree this year. Again, all of this was unimaginable a year ago. I will just keep on cleaning my little heart out and see where it all goes...

She does indeed know she is the mistress and I even refer to her as such when I'm Ms. Jessica. However, you may be on to something there...Heck, as long as I can dress, I would probably paint the porch and clean the gutters for her. I would say she is a reluctant mistress at best but she is learning...
    Last edited by Nigella; 12-13-2011 at 01:28 PM.

I hate to say it, but this a doomed relationship..

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donniesr View Post
    Why? It sounds like two adults doing role play. As long as they are both into it and aware of when the play begins and ends, it sounds rather healthy. Both sides get what they want.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    ..... My alert bells are ringing, as this has the read of 'one of those' posts. but just for the fun of it . What does your 'signed' agreement entail ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

This whole situation is very interesting indeed. Much respect to you for cleaning like that, because I'm not sure that I'm ready to go to those lengths right now. But more power to you Jess.

Wait... you missed a spot (corny I know)

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Aspiring Member
    I don't dress up in any maid outfit, but my day goes like this when I get home....

1. Say hello to the wife and dogs.
    2. Give the dogs a potty break.
    3. Feed dogs.
    4. Cook our dinner.
    5. Clean up kitchen.
    6. If needed do some laundry.

I may do this en femme or partially en femme, just depends what I'm doing.

I do not have an issue doing any of this work, my wife is disabled and it is hard enough for her to take care of the dogs during the day, so when I get home it is time for her to totally relax. I even get her a drink when needed and bring her what ever she needs during the evening.

I don't see a major issue here! As long as you're both happy wiith the arrangement! In life you must please others to get what you yourself want! So this is no differant then having a regular job! I guess I'm my own maid! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Maid outfits and limp wrists? Oh, that's right! That's how women are. I forgot.

Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post

Sigh.
    No, everybody (including the OP) knows that women are not like that. Some of our members like to enjoy crossdressing fantasies that they know do not represent normal female behavior. I am happy to hear that Ms. Jessica can live this fantasy with his wife's support. I probably would enjoy it myself (although I would personally draw the line at smoking Virginia Slims 120s).

I applaud this forum for welcoming all types of crossdressers, even if they may not represent the transgender community in the way we personally would like it to be perceived.

To answer Jessica"s question, I also serve my SO as her maid once in a while. It is similar to roll play on our parts. I only do this on weekends, as I am just a part time cd in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post

Sigh.
    Everbody knows that all real women are asexual conservatively dressed soccer moms that spend all their time at the mall shopping for cute tops and shoes. Then they go get manis and pedis before they meet their girlfriends at the restuarant and share makeup tips over coffee.

Really, everybody here is about expressing their own personal concept of femininity, at least Miss Jessicas' is constructive.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Fascinating relationship. Then again, many of us know about our "selves", so this isn't really a big stretch.

As far as cleaning, Tina does some, but it's because in her 4" to 6" heels she can see/reach areas that otherwise are much less accessable

Also, Tina is just one of the family. When she visits, if it needs doing, she pitches in!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    ..... My alert bells are ringing, as this has the read of 'one of those' posts. but just for the fun of it .
    Quote Originally Posted by Donniesr
    It does come across as manipulative. My alert bells started ringing with the excessive wardrobe detail. Anyone familiar with the genre of CD fiction that centers on power relationships and features piece-by-piece descriptions of girly things being donned? Harmless enough if non-manipulative role play, though.

Platinum Member
    ok... for the record, my wives (present and past) and I were not in a Domme/sub relationship. But I have to admit that we sometimes role played a bit...I enjoyed dressing up to do the housework and other things that fall into the TMI area, thank you. As noted by others, if its all in fun, mutally consenting and you end up with a cleaner house, why not!

I have read all of these posts with amazement. Let me be clear...I love to be manipulated by my wife...I love to adopt submissive feminine behaviors...I have a stressful job with many responsibilities and endless hours with much intense mental activity. So, for me, to become a prissy, frilly, sissy is like having a vacation from reality. I know quite well that most women don't act this way. But, this is the politically-incorrect, inner image of womenhood to which I aspire and make manifest externally as Ms. Jessica.

By the way, my wife wants Ms. Jessica's services tomorrow night and has even posted a list for me on the fridge. As an added bonus, she is even going to do my nails for me. It should be interesting to clean for three hours with french manicured nails...

I truly am the luckiest maid alive...ha ha

P.S. perhaps I'll get brave someday and post pictures...

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    <<<<< Mine is just for show. Sadly, I clean my place in drab. I suppose it's a fun role-play....but it doesn't sound like much actual work gets done....
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

She does indeed know she is the mistress and I even refer to her as such when I'm Ms. Jessica. However, you may be on to something there...Heck, as long as I can dress, I would probably paint the porch and clean the gutters for her. I would say she is a reluctant mistress at best but she is learning...
    Well, if it works for you both, that's all that counts. Really!

There are just so many different ways to strike a balance with this, and it sounds as if you and your wife have found a way to be happy with the CDing. Kudos to you both!
    Reine