Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maid to Order

Platinum Member
    Jessica, please know that I don't find anything wrong with your relationship or the role you're playing. I think its great that both you and your wife are having fun with this. What you do at home is no one's business, and frankly, doesn't weight one way or the other on the role of women in society. Its just fun between lovers. What could possibly be wrong with that!

I have to agree with Kim above. It is great that you and your wife can role play and both get something out of it. My SO and I are in a serious D/s relationship filled with mutual love and respect for each other. It just happens we both enjoy our respective positions in regards to our relationship. Basically she is the one in charge and I do what she asks of me. No, it's not about whips, chains, canes or severe pain put upon me as her submissive. Just like cross dressing, most people have a very twisted idea as to excasctly what a D/s relationship is all about. True, some of the BDSM things mentioned above may or may not be part of a D/s relationship, but each and every couple are different and so is the way they interact with each other. For some it is just a weekend play thing and maybe confined to the bedroom. Nothing wrong with that. But for some of us, it's a commitment to each other with clearly defined respnsibilities to each other that is a 24/7 exchange of power. I am very happy with it the way it is and would not change it for anything. She feels exactly the same. It works for us and has brought us closer then the average vanilla couple can possibly be ( in my opinion)
    As for being a maid...yes, my Domme enjoys my being her maid and doing the housework and serving her in any way she desires. My happiness is in pleasing her, so it's a win/win for the both of us.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee W View Post
    I don't dress up in any maid outfit, but my day goes like this when I get home....

1. Say hello to the wife and dogs.
    2. Give the dogs a potty break.
    3. Feed dogs.
    4. Cook our dinner.
    5. Clean up kitchen.
    6. If needed do some laundry.

I may do this en femme or partially en femme, just depends what I'm doing.

I do not have an issue doing any of this work, my wife is disabled and it is hard enough for her to take care of the dogs during the day, so when I get home it is time for her to totally relax. I even get her a drink when needed and bring her what ever she needs during the evening.
    I'm not sure whats going on here, but the activites described above are those of a strong dutiful masculine husband who loves his wife ! LOL I've been doing those items for yeas and so have a lot of my friends. I don't see any Maid duties here.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    Thank you, Miss Jessica, for posting this, and remaining as a participant in the thread despite a few doubters .. (frankly, I was skeptical at first, too).

I appreciate what you've posted, and your participation and the others' as well ... you have broadened my horizons, and I thank you for that. Sincerely.

Without pics "it never happened"

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Well, if it works for you both, that's all that counts. Really!

There are just so many different ways to strike a balance with this, and it sounds as if you and your wife have found a way to be happy with the CDing. Kudos to you both!

When I clean house, my wife (who is bi) and her female significant other (we all live together) are clearly disappointed when I don't wear the maid costume they bought me. Sounds like you have taken it to the next level Miss Jessica!

Banned Read only
    I'm content to vacuum, do the laundry, iron, change the bedding, cook, bake, wash dishes, and garden dressed like June Cleaver. Nothing like a pretty dress and heels to do the chores. Now, if I could convince the wife......... French maid uniform is forty years too late for me. Sigh!

I'm with you Miss Jessica.

Once a month I serve my wife in a very similar way... and its a lot of fun for both of us!

Enjoy
    Jamie

Girls,

Sorry for the pontification here:

If you have learned anything from this posting, it should be that crossdressing, especially with regard to a lukewarm SO, should be all about giving a one hundred and fifty percent effort to your spouse in all things. Yes, my wife is still a little iffy when it comes to Miss Jessica. But, when she comes home to a spotless house and perhaps fresh flowers on the table, she is taken aback by it all. Its funny but she has even commented that she wishes I was as sensitive and caring as her maid is. I think the key is to become exactly that even when wearing male clothes...

P.S. I get to be a maid in t-minus ten hours and counting and darn, I still need to iron my apron

When I was married, I offered; and was treated with one of her 'horrified at the idea' looks. With all her complaints of doing housework, I thought she'd jump at the chance. Nope. No such luck. All she asked was why I couldn't simply do the housework dressed normally.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Wink I agree

My wife likes when her maid comes to do the vacuuming and dusting, the dishes and clean the bathroom. She's has even made inquireies and requests for her return. Everyone likes when the maid comes.
    Maybe Ms. Jessica might want to show up without being asked??? It does sound like your wife is becoming a little more accepting, if she's going to do your nails and start buying Ms. Jessica presents. It does sound like you are going at the right pace.
    Good luck and happy cleaning.

E

Sounds like things are great. I think your relationship will continue to grow and get better and better.
    As for me, I am always busy with power tools around my house so my wife is always happy but I'm not wearing girly clothes. In the future though I would like to clean for her while dressed. I just need a couple of maid outfits to clean with and at the end of a hard days work, get changed into a party dress and go out the door!!!

Not really. If I were to wear a maid outfit( yeah, I bought one some time ago) however, I really doubt I would have much interest in replacing the hot water tank or greasing the 4 wheelers that day. We pretty much have a system of individual domestic duties that works for us. Some we do together, some like laundry, I must avoid or else! We do not role play or use my gender expression as a fetish or a method of accomplishing household tasks however.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jessica View Post
    Does anyone know of any CD friendly bars with a hotel close by in Atlanta?
    SCC uses the hotel listed here: http://www.sccatl.org/2011_transgend...servations.php

See also: http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/atbars.html
    http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/tipsgoout.html
    Last edited by DonnaT; 12-17-2011 at 07:52 AM.
    DonnaT

I love maid uniforms too. I suggested to my wife that I would be willing to do ALL the housework if I could do it dressed up. (She knows I crossdress but isn't crazy about it.) She agreed to begin with, but changed her mind the first time I actually did it. Oh well, back to dressing in private.

OHH, thats a pretty outfit Miss Jessica!!

As it has been said that alot of CDers do it to relieve stress and escape the day to day drudgery,stress can kill, so good for you, but smoking?Not very feminine.Enjoy the time you have as Ms.Jessica.Your form of CDing is not for me but to each thier own.Bye.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Jessica

I actually hope I am wrong in what I am about to say. If you are saying in this thread what you have cause you want us to know. Or like my thought is that you don't want to do this any more. If you like it then you are not a male to female crossdresser. You are just a maid. If a maid wants to clean house in jeans and a pink tee shirt then that happens. It does not have to be in only a maid outfit. If you clean for your Mistress then what are you doing for you. Don't you want to wear a panties and a camisole? What is going on here?

I have a maids uniform, I like it as I can let my imagination run wild.
    I think a maids uniform might look out of place on the roof.
    If I want to dress, it is usually conservative and dress to blend.
    That is acceptable here. When doing chores, mostly the ones that you need a male for I find that wearing a skirt can be out of place.
    Try climbing on the roof when it's windy. Marylin Munroe and that NY subway photo all over again.
    Today, red jumper, gold string necklace, jeans and fur lined boots.
    I have my "Glitzy" watch on as well. It is covered up
    Nobody looks at me, I am in the King St AMTRAK station bound for Chicago.

I do not know ...the wife works every other weekend and on her work weekend. I clean the house, do the landury and cook a hot meal and make sure i am looking cute as well... never thought of it as a dom/sub thing....I just like a clean house and a fat and happy wife

Joann

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Maid outfits and limp wrists? Oh, that's right! That's how women are. I forgot.

Sigh.
    No that's not how women are but quite a few crossdressers like this kind of play---and that's exactly what it is, role play and there is nothing wrong with it if that's what both (or all if more than two) parties like to do
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 12-17-2011 at 08:20 PM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Jessica,

Rest assured that there are many people here who would love to have a wife that accepts their CD under these conditions. I don't think people disapprove as much as they are concerned that you are not having to compromise to much for the right to be who you are. As I read your posts you are enjoying the relationship quite a bit and that's all I could ask for. Good for you!
    Raychel

Girls,

I am amazed at the changes in the last week since joining. My wife wants us to go to Atlanta is a few months!!! She had had a few classes of wine, so this morning, I had to ask if I had been dreaming or she had been tipsy...

We are planning on getting a hotel, getting made-up to the nines and hitting the town. We will probably get a taxi to and from the hotel. This will be my first time out in public as Miss Jessica!!! Does anyone know of a CD-friendly dive where we can go to eat, drink, and dance without standing out to much? I am so, so excited!!!
    Last edited by Miss Mandy; 12-17-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Girls,

I am amazed at the changes in the last week since joining. My wife wants us to go to Atlanta is a few months!!! She had had a few classes of wine, so this morning, I had to ask if I had been dreaming or she had been tipsy...

We are planning on getting a hotel, getting made-up to the nines and hitting the town. We will probably get a taxi to and from the hotel. This will be my first time out in public as Miss Jessica!!! Does anyone know of a CD-friendly dive where we can go to eat, drink, and dance without standing out to much? I am so, so excited!!!
    Sounds like a lot of fun. Just curious, since I'm new to CD'ing, what is the definition of a CD-friendly dive? I would imagine most places are "CD-friendly" if you exclude the weird looks you might get from other customers.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...t=#post2689595
    DonnaT