Thread: road trip

Platinum Member

road trip

I just returned from a lengthy road trip - visiting family in Minnesota. Its a long drive from TX, but do to short notice, air fare was too expensive and I needed a car anyway.

So, to make this trip more enjoyable, I traveled fully en femme. In the car and at every gas stop, restaraunt, and motel along the way - both coming and going. It was kinda like going w/o a net, because my male stuff was packed away in in the trunk. As always, I tried to be fairly casual, with jeans, turtle necks (its getting cold up north) and day make up. I got a few mam's and was treated very courteously everywhere I stopped.

I know, it technically doesn't count without pictures, but I didn't have a traveling companion nor camera.

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    Living in Deep South Texas it is a long way to go to get out of Texas. I am so happy that you had a good trip.
    Love Kimberly

Way to go kim! I am sure it was a great road trip. Just curious, did you stay en femme when you saw your family or did you change back to drab? I have thought about doing a road trip totally en femme because the people you would encounter at the gas stations and such would be for a brief time only and then you are gone forever, at least in their eyes

That sounds awesome Kim. I'm glad it went so well for you! Some of us could only wish to do the same.

Super Kim..I love to drive...I would have loved this...although I would be hesitant about going en femme..I might have dressed in my usual feminine androgynous manner, perhaps a bit less androgynous, more femme...I love to drive through the open countryside...I 'd love to drive to a warmer climate right about now..It was 19 degrees this morning..Brrr..
    Texas sounds good....smooches Jack
    Jackie

Well, I'm glad you surrvived the trip up to the hinter lands Kim. Must have been odd to wear so much cloths 'cus of our weather... But I'm glad to hear that you had a great trip up and back... Livin the dream... and I like the w/o a net phrase... I never go out without a "bale out bag". I keep it right behind my seat. If I have to, I can be out of the outfit and in the malemode in about 10 minutes..... My problem is that I play too many 'what ifs' which originally held me back from goin out, but now with a life preserver or as you say a net, I'm much more confident....

Renne....

Platinum Member
    Ellie,

I changed back to drab for family encounters. I'm only out to a few of them, but the occassion for the visit didn't really allow me to participate en femm.

Aspiring Member
    Next time you come up to Minnesota give us a call. We would love to have you join us here. I have made the drive many atimes from TX to MN or vice cersa. But I just go as me and once or twice got mam'd. I usually wore jeans and T shirt.
    Diane Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    So, to make this trip more enjoyable, I traveled fully en femme. I know, it technically doesn't count without pictures, but I didn't have a traveling companion nor camera.
    Love your story! Who says it doesn't count without pictures! Until you prove me wrong I beleive everything you and many others say! I have no reason to distrust you! It's like this, how do I know that is YOUR picture!!! Anyhow I'm glad you had a great time! Keep smileing! It looks good on you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

That's great. I'm glad you had a nice time.

So if a CD'er dresses in the closet and there's no one around to see him, does he really CD?
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"