Thread: *Sigh*

Unhappy *Sigh*

The girl I 'd been seeing for awhile finally decided to be a bitch and forced me to choose between Trinity Despair or my andro/guyish side. I had the same prob in 08' with another girl (one I really wanted to be with) roughly the same time of year and she started seeing someone else a few weeks later. And I found out they are engaged now

Sorry, needed to b!tch. Birthdays in a few days and the rest of the x-mas bull coming up and I never had anybody to spend them with makes me upset, majorly depressed, and angry...
    Imperatrix

FEEL FREE TO ADD: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...31&ref=tn_tnmn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry to hear that dear. Hang in, have some ice cream, she'll come along one day. Mine finally did.
    Last edited by ThiHi; 12-13-2011 at 09:23 PM. Reason: spelling

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    There are allways friends and family to spend time with. Give yourself time to find the right person for yourself.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Where are you located? Maybe there are girls here that you could make friends with. If you and I made friends, I would deffinately invite you over for the holidays.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Or, u COULD look at this as an OPPORTUNITY to spend quality time with/as Trinity! With so much time off during the holidays, I'm expecting By Jan. 3, I'll be SICK and TIRED of Sherry until well into the New Year! ROFL!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I assume your depression and anguish are from disposing of the girl. I would have taken the other option. Reason: The first choice is more like a done and gone decision, and an opportunity is lost along with it. The second choice could be made, and you would still have an opportunity, perhaps just a little way down the road. Patch it up if you can.

Hang in there Trinity! I love it when someone is strong enough to stand up and say take me for who I am, NOT for who you want me to be! Sometimes it hurts but who wants to be tied down with someone not happy for you being you! Or someone that think they can change you! So smile for a while and be happy that you are not married to someone like that! Better things await you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Sorry to hear about that, I know it really sucks as I just got out of a long term relationship with a bad breakup resulting in loosing a lot of people I cared about. But life goes on! Remember that things could always be worse and if you do bottom out the only way to go is up! Surround yourself with people you care about and use the holidays to focus on you, reflection and enjoying your time as Trinity! Good things will be coming your way.

Oh and Happy Birthday

Sorry for the loss.. I'm sure many of us have similar stories.. Be true to yourself, and know there are others like you.. Best wishes!

I'm sorry for your loss. What was it about Trinity she didn't like exactly?

I ask, because sometimes a GG can be quite accepting of the CDing, it is some of the behaviors associated with it that don't go down too well. Do you do anything differently when you're dressed than you do as an andro/guy? Come to think of it, is there an increasing amount of time as Trinity, and diminishing andro/guyish times? If so, then your gf might not be solely into Trinity? Or are there any jealousy issues involved, such as people around who'd like to get it on with Trinity?

This might help you sort it out.
    Reine

Don't you just love the "My way or highway" personality?

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you both Trinity. From the realistic side of it all, it's important for you to remember that your happiness in a relationship will be based largely on how your partner can accept and love you, and vice versa of course. So if things don't always work out early in the relationship then it's a good thing really because who wants to live unhappy in any relationship? Try to stay positive and think of all the good things about yourself and your life and before you know it, someone will put a twinkle back in your life.

Gold Member
    I would have speed-booted her ass out the door. GG's usually are cool at first with us being TG but later decide they don't like it. Of course GG's say, "Oh it isn't the CD'ing, it is the behaviors/lies/going out/whatever..."
    GG's might be cool at first with a guy's hobbies or habits but eventually they want a "normal" life.

The best thing to do really is to date other TG women. It might take a bit of getting used to but think of this - another TG is not gonna judge cause WE understand each other unlike non-TG, WE don't come in and announce we are knocked up (again), and it is just easier to relate on so many more levels.

The best situation for a TG really.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Aspiring Member
    Even with CDing out of the picture, it takes many tries to find the right girl. Maybe your CDing was just a convenient out for her. Keep looking, there are plenty of girls out there.

Silver Member
    I would also lean toward the explanation that it was time for "normalcy" for her. That she got engaged is a pretty good indication of this.

Lea

Platinum Member
    I'm sorry it worked out that way, Trinity. Look at in the most positive light. First, there's not telling how that relationship would have progressed in any case...cding or no. And if she knew about Trinity and gave you a flat altimatum - well, there's your answer. It wasn't the right match. It wasn't right for her, and wouldn't have been right for you, if you'd given in to her demand.

But take heart from the many of us who are in LTRs with accepting, supportive women. It can happen as long as you remain open to meeting new people and honest about yourself as you have been. There's no schedule. Just let be there for the next opportunity.

Silver Member
    Do what any other clear thinking Cd would do-SHOP! Sorry to hear of your troubles and the timing is all wrong but it may be better to know now than after your showered her in gifts. I think most hear agree that this is who we are and we don't truly have a choice to change. Sure you can agree to not endulge but that is a heavy burden you may not be able to carry. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Moore View Post
    Don't you just love the "My way or highway" personality?
    Some things are "deal breakers" to some people. Smoking, drug addiction, criminal activity, some religons, etc. For this person, crossdressing (read being a freak or pervert) was one.

It's hard, but it's far easier to break off a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship than it is a marriage, especially a long term marriage or one where children and/or property are involved.

Trinity, there are plenty of girls around and with time and effort, you can find one who you love and will love you as you are. You might even find one who enjoys your crossdressing and will participate with you.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    you have to be you darling--if you try to be somebody else's idea of you, then you will be truely miserable
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]