Thread: Dear Santa.....

Dear Santa.....

Assuming your celebrate the Holidays with an exchange of gifts of some sort, depending on where you are at in your journey, just wondering what fantasy item or experience would be your wish come true as it relates to your feminine desires:
    Just some examples:

a) SO support
    b) successful transformation
    c) smaller feet
    d) stocking full of lacy panties bras and stockings
    e) two weeks vacation to go totally fem. perhpas more fully than you've ever taken it
    f) ?

Yes, all of the above! Actually, the SO support has been growing and she has gotten to a place I never thought she'd reach!

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    E. femme vacation for 2 weeks of cd immersion!

When I have the cash saved up for it, I'll gift this to myself in case Santa has me on the bad list.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Mine would be for someone to pay for a whole load of electrolysis on my face. I've had a few laser sessions which has reduced things quite a bit but unless I wear fairly heavy foundation I still have a shadow, and so at $60 a session (or thereabouts), there's no way I will be able to get it done. Oh well ... never mind, I have so many other things in my life to be grateful for, this is small potatoes. You did say fantasy - right?
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 12-13-2011 at 10:55 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Actually, after the weekend I just had with Sherry, if I get nothing but a lump of coal in my stocking on Xmas morning, I won't mind a bit! GRIN!!

I guess my Xmas came early! THANK U SANTA! He must love Sherry! You'll see EXACTLY why after I figure out how to use my new editing program! Lol!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'll go with (f)! That extra chunk of coal in my stocking! It sure gets cold trying to dress!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I laughed at the smaller feet comment. Add me on that list..

Pre-paid electrolysis would have me as content as Mary Bailey

But I will settle for a Sephora gift card, Walmart gift card for oodles of Dermablend.

I'll pass on the smaller feet, thanks. If mine were any smaller, I'd be on peg legs. The main advantage of small feet is that it's so easy to put one in your mouth. And I do that regularly.

As for (d), oh, yes, thanks, I could always use those.

But I'd really like the two-week vacation totally en femme. That would be heaven.

A.

That choice again: A.

I think you could accommodate the rest of the list almost in its entirety, with A. Except maybe smaller feet, but she could buy me 13s.

Did I mention? A.

I would probably fly apart with excitement but, I would love to have the courage to tell my family about me. And it would be truly divine if they were able to accept me as me . . . sigh.

Dear Santa, a pair of 38D's of my very own would be nice.

- Diane

Can I go with option "Z"? That would be all of the above. Ok, actually, I get a lot of support from my girlfriend so I really am not in need of option "A" right now. But I could use smaller feet (I see all the size 9m shoes available and realize that they aren't available in my 11w and get jelous). Who couldn't use more lacy undergarments? I'm nowhere close to having too many of anything. 2 weeks without work would be great. It would be heaven to be Leanne for that time. A shopping spree would be extremely nice. Of course, that would be for both dresses and shoes. A nice spa weekend would be greatly appreciated too. The ability to live as Leanne 24/7 for the rest of my life is my biggest fantisy. Unforunately, with a biggoted judge and an ex that knows of Leanne and a boss that might not understand completely, I have to hide her from everyone all the time. When the children are old enough, I can start letting Leanne out of the closet and live the way I want to.

Leanne