Thread: Glad my neighbors know

Silver Member

Glad my neighbors know

I was kicked back watching TV this evening when neighbor lady calls. Can I help her carry a package in from her car. I had been sitting around in a pair of light weight gg white sweats. So I put on my boots, obviously women’s UGGs with fir at the top and go to help her. As I carry in the boxes the oversized mirror in the hall clearly showed the white panties and bra that I had on. Actually I thought I looked pretty good and my girls looked full and were every bit as large as hers. After setting down the packages she wanted to show me her new mirror she had purchased. Looking at the new mirror we both could see my pretty lace bra.

She has seen me in women’s clothes so often over the years that it doesn’t even register with her. As we are talking about finding bargains I tell her about my recent find of two new tops at Macy’s.

The other day I was out and a neighbor came by and stopped to talk. I had on a foam (no show, LOL) bra that provided plenty of projection under my t-shirt. He never said a word and I noticed he only glanced at the girls once. He’s seen me before so I guess he figured it out and doesn’t care. Over the years I’ve had several neighbors that have been around me when it was obvious what I was wearing. They all seemed to ignore it.

Before I moved here, I had a neighbor walk in on me wearing a dress. He never said a word and was friendly while we lived there. I think sometimes we are our own worst enemy.

But, I will say that being out could be bad. I also had a boss for a short time that would have fired me if he even thought I might be a CD. Funny part was I used to wear sweaters under my coat and would slip on a bra to go call on customers.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 12-14-2011 at 12:20 AM.

Great story! I would love to have neighbors like that! My neighbors use to stop by for a chat, but that was before I came out! Now they speed past my house! Oh well! There lost! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Silver Member
    Sounds like you need to throw a neighborhood appreciation party.

Platinum Member
    Very good neighbors indeed! I am out to a couple of my neighbors - they treat me the same as before, maybe even nicer!

After my divorce, I moved into an apartment complex. Most of the people had seen me. The 8 tenants in my building all were very friendly and we talked many times. Some would invite me over for coffee. Funny part was when they would see me in drab, they would question why I was not dressed up. Hope my new neighbors are that excepting.....

One morning I’d just dressed, hadn’t got my hair on yet and walked into the study to pick some things and discovered my neighbor (male) was at the window with the biggest eyes I have ever seen. I pretended to not have seen him and went and sat down at my desk, which was out of his view. I spent the next month avoiding him, dreading what he would say. Nothing was ever said but he is very standoffish now, never offers any help like he used to. His wife though ,is now much friendlier, stopping to chat at every opportunity, Montse has never come up in conversation, I am tempted to do so.