Thread: 2nd Attempt at Erectile device Done:-)

2nd Attempt at Erectile device Done:-)

Hya Guys & Gals its all done had surgery yesterday and Im going home today :-) I have to keep the device semi erect for one week then come back to Harley Street for the nurse to deflate it and check me over :-) If Im infection free I just have to remain free for four weeks they will then show me how to work it I think :-) xxx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Congrats Felix, I hope all goes smooth for you over the next few weeks.

You are getting closer to the true inner feeling.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Thanx Raychel Ill keep ya posted :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Glad it went well Felix,
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Thanx Sandra just gotta keep infection free for four weeks :-) Hows everything with you :-) we are just waiting fir helens brain scan results as she got diagnosed with epilepsy a few weeks ago :-|.....Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Good luck Felix on the second time around. Thanks for sharing.

I hope all goes well for you Felix. Be sure to drink plenty of,....well... something to keep the infections away.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Felix, I'm glad the second attempt is going well. Take excellent care of yourself!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Glad you are doing well Felix. Hope all works out for you.
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

Thanx everyone I'm learning to use the device now (with which I'm really impressed ) because I've noticed and others had told me this might happen sometimes and I think it's because of where the pump is some fluid does occasionally escape into the cylinders. So I've been practising deflating it when that happens now I just need to inflate it myself and deflate it so I can show them when I go on the twelfth plus it will toughen the skin so that when they do it it wont hurt lol

Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Awesome news Felix. I so love reading good reports from you. It sounds like a great way to start the new year. Wishing nothing but good things and happiness for you.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

That is great news Felix. Sending loads of good thoughts and wishes your way and for your sweet Helen as well.

Rach
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    I'm glad that so far everything is still OK. I guess you have to hibernate in the house for a while. Good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery. Leanne2