Thread: Hey All

Hey All

I've been busy these past few months trying to sort my head together. I've been in therapy trying to figure out who I am and I'm coming to terms that I'm the happiest living my life as Jacob. There are countless threads I've seen on here that I'm sad I missed, but no point in dwelling on that. I'm just glad to be back on here.

Eddie, you get that facial hair thing down yet?

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Hey nice to see you back, and I'm glad you're sorting out stuff
    Working on the hair, yeah. I just dyed my hair black so put some dye on the sideburns. They're not as thick as I'd like but it does look like there's something there is you look really closely lol
    Everything good by you?
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I've been pretty good. I meant to come back on here earlier, but my life has been very busy.

Yeah man, I noticed the hair. It suits you. Works out swell with your whole rocker look. I haven't done the mascara thing in awhile, but it looks like it's working wonders for you. Good luck with that whole thing.

I've gotten more into my sideburns and tend to always wear them at my jawline now. That spirit gum and chopped very tiny pieces of hair plague my face. Haven't had anyone question it yet. ::knocks on wood::