Thread: for the man (woman) who has everything

Aspiring Member

for the man (woman) who has everything

My family complains every Christmastime that I'm hard to buy for. It's true. If I want something, I just go out and get it.

However, if they knew I dressed, just imagine the possibilities.
    Skirts, blouses, dresses, shoes, lingerie, etc. The styles and colors are endless. They would never again complain about what to buy me.

Wouldn't it be so much better to receive a pair of 4" pumps and a pair of nylons instead of yet another pair of moccasins and 3 pack of sweat socks?

It sure would be. Fortunately my spouse usually finds something pretty for me for Christmas and we exchange something "special" after family and friends are gone.
    The first Christmas after I came out to her she bought me a pair of Gaucho's and beautiful sweater...she's so fantastic.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    This year will be my first Christmas season alone. So whatever I want I guess I will get!

Wouldn't that be great, I alone for the first time this year so i've ordered a dress and I'm still looking for a pair of heels. merry christmas
    Forever in Lace

Yes it is, that's just one of the advantages of being out to an understanding wife.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

You go girl! That would be great! Just think! There is still time before Christmas to 'spill the beans'! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'm the same socks,aftershave the latest cd,what i really want is perfume,stockings and clothing.Oh well i can dream.

Nikki

Tell them "What if I was a girl then would you get me some heels that you think I would like. Say your size of course. Something of that sort is a very good opening. Cheryl has that quote and maybe so do some others of "Closets are for clothes" that is really real to me. Some should value it as I do If you really would want to be out.

I have changed my whole prospective in life just by telling people who I am. It won't change you. I know some wives and SO's will be angry when they learn of you. But think of all the fun you can have helping them learn about who you and I are. What type dresser are you? I like skirts but I think I will get myself a shirt dress. Just think about what you said "the possibilities". I'm sorry don't do anything that will cause you harm. It is great having anyone like me on these forums. I want anyone to be here the next time I'm here. Lots of love to all and yours this holiday(Christmas) Season.

I'd settle for some peace on earth and goodwill towards everyone.. Obviously I'm easy to shop for! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd settle for some peace on earth and goodwill towards everyone.. Obviously I'm easy to shop for! Lol.
    Ditto ditto here. I think we should rename it "Giftmas" or "Chequemas" and celebrate it on December 25th each year along with the day Christ was born..

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks for reminding me, Shari! I must have 20 or 30 bundles of unworn socks in the garage! It's been so cold lately, I can start burning them now, before the new bundles arrive on Giftmas!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

We are going minimalist this year and I mean it! Current suggestion from my partner is 'no turkey' - no-one likes the legs so why don't we just get chicken breasts? Hmmm I have done the mainstream cooking in our house like forever... Christmas is my big joy! But she is right. The word is austerity... I guess a boiled egg is the equivalent of a chicken? Well that is what it would grow into...

So minimalism is in the present zone too. I would be delighted with bathroom stuff, tights, anything female. There is very little low cost stuff for a guy anymore.

K
    Last edited by Kaz; 12-15-2011 at 07:57 PM.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Aside from the usual Christmas cards that I send out that'll pretty much be it. No funds to buy gifts this year. I can't even afford to buy myself a pencil skirt.
    -Audrey

I did "my" christmas shopping early this year, 1. a 4.5 horse Merc outboard for my 14' jon boat, 2. some pearl grips for my S&W Model 59 pistol, 3. a single shot .410 shotgun, and soon, 4. a stainless steel Tarurs .38 special with 3" barrel. The last three are my "pay" for working at the gun store. Ooh and i forgot to add the $107.00,USD in books i bought at Barnes and Noble.
    Last edited by SarahLynn; 12-15-2011 at 11:47 PM. Reason: more info
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Silver Member
    I've been lucky over the years. Women's robes and sleepware. Daughter gave me a cool hoody. I enjoy men's stuff too. Tools and toys.