Thread: Male PMS?

Male PMS?

A male friend of mine was relaying to me that men through proven science have pms too. I'm thinking, heh.... Crossdreser here baby! But then I'm a man and woman so pms plus pms, hmmmm...... Is this a good thing, Doubling our amount of pms?

I have PMS all the time my wife keeps deal with it and to put my bra back on then after I do she will pop my bra real hard and then ask you feel better now
    I just smile from ear to ear and giggle
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Men don't have PMS since they don't menstrate but rather they have what's called IMS. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irritable_male_syndrome

U can read about it there

This topic came up about a month ago about others thinking they had PMS until it was pointed out that men get IMS
    I love the fact that my husband can piss me off and make me laugh within seconds of each other!
    I can handle being alone, but doesn't want to be married and feeling alone.
    The only reason the grass looks greener on the other side is because you don't have to mow that lawn.
    Husbands are like children, they behave best when they are sleeping.
    It's always nice when your husband just looks at you and tells you out of the blue, "You are Beautiful"

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings
    Whaaaaaaaaaat more PMS never....laffing you mean this stuff again !!!!!! you guyz need a reality check. Do you know what PMS is.... perhaps the following may help...laffing... and please dont be offended because im not, I am woman hear me roar, because "I" have never suffered PMS but i feel for those women who do, and when my daughters used to PMS i wore a tin hat and left the house laffing.... i cant believe that this has come up again... geeze....

and Missy i think you have a good wife,...lol

Please view this in the manner they are meant.... gotta laugh and if your PMS'ing I trust it will make you laugh.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shesadvl; 12-17-2011 at 06:43 AM.
    "A day without red wine is like a day without sunshine.."
    when the devils feet hit the floor you can hear the good lord .. say "awwww crap shes up"
    Eleanor Rooservelt "behind every man stands a woman"......
    but then in my devlish attitude behind everyman stands many women depends, on many things or how he/she dresses..laffing
    Remember, strength based in force is a strength people fear. Strength based in love is a strength people crave.

Hi,

There is one that does work for P M S ( its Bridge maintance ) jumping over the side......Sadly it gets to that state of suicide & only women suffer from this tho it can be worse when meds are included & some times they dont work as needed, & in the case of other issues at the same time can be horendous getting through is very hard , try being there for a few ..... years youll know,

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea_GG View Post
    Men don't have PMS since they don't menstrate but rather they have what's called IMS. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irritable_male_syndrome

U can read about it there

This topic came up about a month ago about others thinking they had PMS until it was pointed out that men get IMS
    That would be me and yes, call it what you want; I like IMS now that I know there is a term for men . Many symptoms are identical for both male and female including cramps, mood swings, depression, etc., however, there are differences, primarily, women have PMS once a month quite regularly whereby men can have IMS at any time during the month. IMS is a result of low testosterone levels in the make body.

There's already an open thread about this, try using the search function. And FYI, men do NOT have PMS.

Thread Closed.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn