Thread: Silly little mistake....

Red face Silly little mistake....

Been on this whole "skin-care" kick lately in a desparate attempt to stave off the aging process . As part of that, I keep chapstick in the car. Pulled into my work lot the other day and was kind of "multi-tasking" and distracted getting things together and, as I was putting on chapstik (cold morning), I just mindlessly pull down the driver's side shade, flip up the lighted makeup mirror and start applying it that way....perfectly normal behavior if Josie was touching up her lipstick before getting out of the car....but perhaps a little odd looking when in male-mode getting ready to go into the office....kinda giggled to myself at that....odd how your habits get crossed like that when you are in a hurry.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

I know what you mean just as I type this reply my fingers are held in a very feminine way,I have to be even more aware of the way I fold and hold my hands .I don't know if it's just my hair being long but brushing it back and tucking the loose ends in behind my ears and wearing the pony tail over my shoulder.I also like the chapstik movement when applying and the lip smear.I know there are so many more mannerisms,sometimes it hard to be a real man,also I seem to be checking my nails way to much lately ,you know bending the fingers inward then open the hand and look at the back.Bye-Bye.
    Last edited by Allisa; 12-20-2011 at 11:44 AM.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    The way you applied the chapstick is the proper way to do it, even if you are really a man. You should look at how you are putting it on! But yes, all of us CD's do make mistakes like you did that we aren't really aware of at the time! It is just human nature!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Yeah that's kinda' cute! But it could of been a bigger silly little mistake if you picked up your lipstick instead of your chapstick!!!!!!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Interesting, I guess I do it backwards! I've been using Chapsticks for 40 years. Never use mirrors. When I began using lipstick about 2 years ago, I found I don't need a mirror to apply it.

Only if I want it to go beyond my natural lips, THEN I need a mirror.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have to be careful not to over complement the Woman in the office on their Hair, cloths or shoes, sometimes I slip and get a funny look as they say thank you. I also have to be careful to not to them where they could have bought that sweater. You can really let people know a lot of things about you if they just pay attention.

Wink living with lipgloss

Hi girls,

i'm a newbie here but having been dressing since teens.
    i have a full time S.O. who isn't broad minded enough to accept 'our world' however,
    girls in my position always manage to find little parts of heaven to mix both worlds for example, just in the last few days i have had sore and broken lips and my S.O. actually told me to put Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly) on my lips.

Well i noticed how glossy it made my lips look and also read that models use it on the catwalk underneath their lipgloss. i tried putting a pale lipgloss on top (from my secret wardrobe) and there was almost no difference in looks, but the taste for me was gorgeous. So here i am walking around the house in front of my S.O. with lipgloss on - heaven!!! Fortunately she has a cold so there's no kissing, otherwise she would taste it too :-)
    So i too have to be careful when and where i put gloss on because as with the other posts here, it's become normal for me and i never ever want to have dry lips again. i've been sleeping with it on too and it feels so liberating (us closet CD's have to get it where we can!).

i have actually become obsessed with lipgloss mainly because of some really fun and sexy videos (hypnosis, i know this appears on another closed thread) to be found at http://www.ladystarshine.com/hypnosi...nkhypnosis.htm
    and
    http://www.ladystarshine.com/hypnosi...likeawoman.htm

Anyone just wanting a fun 'lipgloss wearing session' would like the former but those interested in wanting to experience a deep sexual trance should start with the latter. i get such a high from them and am now a lipgloss addict!!

Shame i'll have to ween myself off soon once her colds gone (my lips healed days ago though!!!!) :-)
    xx

I have sometimes in a hurry tried on my new clothes, jewlery and stuff, then put it all away and head out the door because I have other appts and things to do. Later when I am in a store or office I can get neurotic and check myself all over to see if I'm still wearing jewlery, tops, dresses or anything girly I forgot to take off etc... Could you imagine if I forgot to take off the big fluffy pink gown I had custom made many years ago? LOL

Big problem I have is when I switch from this forum to another forum or when I go to my e-mail account to send an e-mail. I have to remember that I'm going into boy-mode. I wonder what one of my contacts would think if I signed an e-mail, "Annabelle".

Last weekend went to a friends x-mas party and didn't know many people there so was with my wife and a few of her friends. One of her friends was wearing a skirt with black tights and talking about her tights and me like an idiot i blur out, you must be hot wearing those tights and because i recognized the brand and also blurred out, and that waist band must be killing you. She started to respond and then she and all the women just looked up at me and it went quit . I told them i am just saying because my wife always complains about them. I could join into a women's conversation no problem, but have to be more careful.

Smile silly little mistake

i love your posts

i also forgot to mention that when wearing panties at home for so many consecutive days, one must be careful to remember to get undressed before/after my S.O. is in the bedroom :-)
    and sitting down when going to the toilet leaving my pin satin panties on show........

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle Larousse View Post
    Big problem I have is when I switch from this forum to another forum or when I go to my e-mail account to send an e-mail. I have to remember that I'm going into boy-mode. I wonder what one of my contacts would think if I signed an e-mail, "Annabelle".
    I have posted where before I actually had sent an e-mail to my boss and signed the bottom with Jeanna! I realized a millisecond after I pressed send!!! Luckily, he didn't pick up on it, I think,,not sure,,damn.

Question curious

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    I have posted where before I actually had sent an e-mail to my boss and signed the bottom with Jeanna! I realized a millisecond after I pressed send!!! Luckily, he didn't pick up on it, I think,,not sure,,damn.
    What is it about these things that is so hot, such a turn-on, to almost reveal ones female identity even though the consequences are unthinkable for many closet CD's like myself? I can't explain it.

Casey
    I wear panties to work almost everyday. I have gotten so that I sometimes forget and end up getting in situations where they may been unintentionally seen. I the past few weeks I have stepped away from a urinal before completely zipping up and turned to mirror only to see a bright flash of pink in the mirror. Thank goodness someone wasn't walking toward me. I have also pulled my pants and panties down and later realized that anyone could easily see under the stall door or wall, or in the huge gap by the door. Fortunately no one has seen, but I need to remember to be more careful.

Red face nearly getting caught

Yes, spaces under WC cubicle doors is a problem! :-)
    i have travelled on planes a few times in panties (before latest X-ray machines came out) and wonder whether they have cameras in the toilet cublicles on planes for terrorist purposes. i can imagine they would even if civil liberties/human rights states it's illegal.

Does anyone know please?

8rys, going on walkabout
    I haven't done the chapstick thing as of yet.
    The other day I was running late for work, being in a hurry I jumped out the shower ran into the bedroom got dressed. As I passed the mirror on the way out the door I noticed something was wrong. At that point I had go back and take my bra off. I have just enough boobage to lift and become noticeable.

So I was emailing an old friend from college, and when I got his reply it was "So who's this Kaz then?"... I'd sent it from the wrong email address! My Kaz email address!

And then there is forgetting to put the socks on over your fishnets... happened to me twice now (and I know I am not alone).. once at work and once with two of my grown up daughters! Did I get away with it? Who knows!

And there's not getting the eyeliner quite all off before you make your grand entrance en drabbe having rushed things!...

Oh the joys of being a closet CD!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

oops Kaz, easily done.
    i think one of my earliest childhood recollections is leaving my mothers pantyhose in my bedroom drawer and her finding them. i swore i hadn't put them there and it must have been a mistake with the laundry. i never heard anything but considering i used to try her clothes on and my sisters for years, i can't imagine looking back that at least one of them didn't know.

Well they did dress me up in a girls smooth satin christening gown when i was a toddler so according to many psychologists it's probably their fault i dress anyway
    i have no regrets. Only perhaps purging my wardrobe the first 3 times until i realised it was a waste of money but even that was ok because i got to shop even more and for new sexy things.

Anyone else love satin in a big way (or is that another thread? if so, how do i start one please or are newbies like me not allowed to?)

Lately I have been working on my female walk and my posture. I catch myself working on it as I walk down the hall at work! Ooops. I am also working on what to do with my hands as a girl. This may sound silly, but I am very self conscience of how my hands are positioned or what I am doing with them while dressed because I always look goofy. I find myself gesturing very feminine all the time, and have to make a major effort not to do it around anyone.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Interesting, I guess I do it backwards! I've been using Chapsticks for 40 years. Never use mirrors. When I began using lipstick about 2 years ago, I found I don't need a mirror to apply it.

Only if I want it to go beyond my natural lips, THEN I need a mirror.
    As a long time chapstick user of 50 years, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I took to putting on lipstick w/o a mirror like a duck takes to water....

I thought the story was going to go... didn't look in the mirror, pasted it on like glue and didn't notice it was actually lipstick! :-)
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    The way you applied the chapstick is the proper way to do it, even if you are really a man. You should look at how you are putting it on! But yes, all of us CD's do make mistakes like you did that we aren't really aware of at the time! It is just human nature!
    On the contrary; I frequent go-go bars a lot; and I see the bartenders putting on lip gloss with just a sweep of the wand with no mirror at all, all night long. GG's do this all their lives; some of them get very, very good at it. I've seen some put on mascara with no mirror; the only one I got to talk to about it, said she could see her lashes by slightly closing her eye and pulling the skin to the side a little. Amazing.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    When I drop something, I tend to bend my knees and go down like I am wearing a skirt. Usually after doing that, I wonder if anyone has noticed.
    Dana Ryan

I had to take a purse to a friend today and had a couple of people tell me I looked like I carried one all the time. LOL