Hi,

I've been reading this forum for a long time, but this is my first time to get up the nerve to post.

I've got a question for those of you that underdress. Recently I've taken to going shopping underdressed. It started with just panties but quickly moved to wearing a bra as well. To this point I've worn push up bras but with a t-shirt and pullover on top of it, so you could only notice if you were really paying attention.

I have no problem asking to try things on. So I'm comfortable with the SA's knowing that I am interested in wearing women's clothing, but I am wanting to push the envelope a little more on what I'm wearing and how people see me. So, I'm thinking of either taking off the pullover to where it is painfully obvious that I am wearing a bra, or taking the approach of wearing female slacks and a blouse even. I have no desire to buy a wig and try to actually pass, but think it would be fun to be in male mode, but all womens clothing.

So, for those of you who have done either of these things, what do you think? All male clothes but with a very obvious bra under a t-shirt or all female clothes but with no wig or make-up or anything? How are the reactions for either? I saw in another thread where someone mentioned that the "man in a dress" is a good way to incite violence. I certainly don't want to do that.

Just interested in taking the next step and being a little more bold. Would love some thoughts/recommendations from everyone here.