Thread: TV/CD Cruise??

TV/CD Cruise??

Ladies.....is anyone familiar with any cruise line(s) that have a cd/tv-themes cruise? Even better, if you've been on one, can you give a review?

Thanks. Happy holidays to all

Traci

Do a google on Dignity Cruises and you will see several sites to go and look at!

The one I attended was super fun and I will do it again when finances and time allow! Cannot do a review right this minute though!

Dana
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

I constantly fly AirTran airlines

Quote Originally Posted by Dana921 View Post
    Do a google on Dignity Cruises and you will see several sites to go and look at!

The one I attended was super fun and I will do it again when finances and time allow! Cannot do a review right this minute though!

Dana
    Dana, I will do that very thing. Thanks for the suggestion!

xo

Traci

OMG girl *lol* Very cute!

Up here in the city of sisterly love, there is a yellow bus company called "Philly Trans." Whenever I see one of their buses on the road, I'm vaguely disappointed that it's not full of our sisters on a road trip

Aspiring Member
    In the past, many cruises used to have a costume night, and I suppose a crossdresser could have dressed up for that. However, that does not appear to be the case any more, except for Halloween. I have not yet been on a cruise on that day. There are the dignity cruises, which have been mentioned, and cruises lines accept bookings for various groups of people with like-minded interests. However, these groups are seldom large enough to have an entire cruise to themselves. As an example, I was on a cruise that had about 100 bikers and their SO's. Arrangements were made for the bikes to be stored on the ship, and at each port of call, they roared off down the gangplank to tour the island as a group. On most cruises I have been on, there have been a significant number of gays and lesbians, and each night they have their own gatherings on board, which are announced in the ship's daily bulletin. I have never noticed a crossdresser on board, or seen mention of any activities aimed at crossdressers, but perhaps they were very passable. A CDing themed cruise is not impossible, but it would likely be arranged by crossdressers and not the cruise line, and would be a part of a general cruise, just like the Dignity Cruises.

Veronica

I haven't heard of TG cruises yet, GLBT cruises in general are fairly new. I heard of a couple gay cruises but that is it so far. I wouldn't be surprised if a TG cruise appears in a few years.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Check out the, "Upcoming Events" section here! There r several threads about CD/TG/TS cruises there. Melanie R, a member here, I think organizes the Dignity Cruises! If you're interested in ANY of the cruise details, u can ask her. She seems to be very helpful and experienced!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I just emailed Melanie R asking her to read this post. I have been in 2 Dignity Cruises with Melanie R and others and had so much fun! Hope to go on more Dignity Cruises in the future...

Johniffer, Veronica, Doc and Michelle.....thanks for all the feedback. I'll be checking Dignity (and watching this thread)

Happy holidays, girlfriends *xxx*

There has never been a TG themed cruise where the ship was booked with 2000+ TG's. We have done 46 Dignity cruies over the past 20 years with the largest number being 68. Southern Comfort has 700+ TG's and friends attending. The reality is a 5 day cruise such as the 2012 Dignity Halloween cruise from Miami costs less than attending most land based TG events. Those who have been on our cruises will tell that being enfemme among 2000 other passengers is an awesome experience. All of our cruises are listed at www.pmpub.com.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
    .....All of our cruises are listed at www.pmpub.com.
    Melanie, thanks very much for your guidance, much appreciated and very helpful