Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: where's your stash

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar

where's your stash

i have several stashes... in a dusty gym bag under my bed, i hope that by keeping it dusty and in a place where mom's asthma might kick in, it would dissuade her from going there or cleaning underneath my bed. i also keep some nylons, a wig, gloves, and my heels in 2 locked drawers. the keys to which are hidden together elsewhere. i keep black or dark colored tights and gstrings under my socks and undies. my femme stuff being dark and my cabinet not having enough light to see everything, i hope that if someone opens or even rummages though it, they wont see the nylons. lastly i might have an unopened pack of pantyhose in between my folded shirts.

so where do you keep them or can you share a safe place where no one else would look?

Silver Member
    There really is no place in your house that your mom won't look. It's her house after all. I would assume that she will find your stash eventually. You should probably come up with a cover story for when that happens. Of course, she may not say anything even if she does find them. She will be just as embarrassed as you and may try to avoid speaking about it at all.

S

Hiding a stash from your mother and hiding a stash from your wife of many years are two different things. Your mother will always be your mother no matter what and you can say you were "experimenting". Your wife might not remain your wife if she finds your "stash" and she might take your children, house, car, boat, motorcycle, and future earnings or penshion when she leaves. And tell all your friends, boss, and neighbors.

So - My stash is in an outside storage building in a place where you have to climb a ladder to get to it. I've never known my wife to climb a ladder.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

~On the road to Erin~ ZosKiaCultusC7's Avatar
    In the closet, neatly arranged in drawers and hangers. I have a large piece of felt that I use for photography (backdrop) overlapping everything but obviously, if someone pulled down the felt, everything would be in plain sight. I suppose I rely on trusting that my roommates won't go snooping around my stuff and I'm pretty sure they can be trusted. Either that or they already know but are pretty good at keeping their knowledge a secret.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Being an old curmudgeon and living alone I don't need to hide anything. My clothes hang openly in the closet. I even have a few pairs of panties hanging there so that I can admire

the lovely pastel colors and for ease of access.

Vieja

I have one stash. Everything together. Don't know if that's a good idea. Hidden in a box of old computer games, underneith them all. Olga Nightgowns, Maxi dresses, Makeup, Wigs, High Heels etc. Nobody has eve looked in there, at least to my knowlage. That's what I'm doing at the moment, now I'm back at my Dad's place for a while. When I move out again, into a flat, I won't have to worry about hiding anything so much.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Hiding a stash from your mother and hiding a stash from your wife of many years are two different things. Your mother will always be your mother no matter what and you can say you were "experimenting". Your wife might not remain your wife if she finds your "stash" and she might take your children, house, car, boat, motorcycle, and future earnings or penshion when she leaves. And tell all your friends, boss, and neighbors.

So - My stash is in an outside storage building in a place where you have to climb a ladder to get to it. I've never known my wife to climb a ladder.
    OMG! That's the ultimate nightmare scenario. If your wife happens to be an understanding person and tolerant of who you are, you won't lose everything. However, it's a shame that some people's wives will do just that and leave you, possibly with your kids etc. I've heard a story like that before and I feel SO sorry for that poor guy. Hope in the future that I, and every other CD, won't end up in that situation.

Joanna x

In my closet and drawers mixed in with my regular stuff. My room is on the second floor and my parents rarely ever come upstairs. And even if they did they aren't the type of people to look through my stuff. But even if they did my girlfriend keeps a lot of her stuff here and I'd just use the excuse that its her's.
    ~~Melissa~~

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Now I keep it in my closet and dresser. When I lived with my mom, I tried to hide it, but either my mom or dad found it.
    Dana Ryan

off site, Storage locker, not cheap, but secure and with a wonderful wife who does not approve, it is best.

Right in the open! In my closet and drawers! I live alone! But it wouldn't matter, 'cause I'm proud who I am! I can understand the reasons for hiding from moms! But beware! Mothers know all!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

It's getting harder,and harder! I'm up to 3 "copy paper" boxes, in the garage loft, and I have 2 old jackets, covering all my stuff on hangers,-- my skirts, and tops, in a basement closet. I just keep buying new things, lol! I really need my own room, but, that's not gonna happen!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I don't stash. I just have my things in my bedroom along with my other half's (that's my male side) stuff. One of the advantages of living in my own place. I don't hide stuff from visitors either. My grandson picked up a necklace I'd left lying in the lounge this morning and said 'that's nice'. Bless him. He's fourteen and his favourite colour is pink....

Banned Read only
    Mine is in an Altoids tin in the freezer.

Julia

as a teen i hid them all sorts of places: inside of other clothes, underneath the dresser, in my guitar caseses, (had alot!) under my matress, behind my books inthe bookcase, and so on. now that i have my own place kinda (single dorm room) i keep them on hangers, or in the "drag bag" in my room.
    Last edited by natalie james; 12-20-2011 at 12:10 PM. Reason: spelling mistake.

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    i can always say that it's my gf's and im hiding them for 'sentimental' value that'd work for one stash but if she finds them all then i need something craftier. mom will probably ask why she wears size 11w heels.

Banned Read only
    My wife does not approve of my cross dressing. She knows I have women's clothing, although she does not know the extent of the wardrobe. Where does one conceal eighty dresses and over four hundred slips and other unmentionables and twelve pairs of heels, etc? In Plain Sight. My wardrobe is kept in sixteen zerox boxes stacked in the storage room along with numerous other boxes of stuff not associated with cross dressing.

Once the disclosure of cross dressing has been made and at least tolerated, I suggest not throwing it in a wife's face. Of course, if my wife was accepting we would have to buy a larger home with a bedroom devoted to Stephanie. I'd love to be able to hang my dresses and slips (not all 400) in a closet.

Four or five staches definately make it more likely for someone to "stumble" across your items. Why not put all your stuff in the locked drawers? Or do you secretly desire to get caught?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    Mine is in an Altoids tin in the freezer.

Julia
    Some posters seem to think this thread is about hiding clothes????

I keep "his" stuff in a drawer in the nightstand. Mine..might be on the living room sofa

I keep mine in a tin under the sofa. Oh you meant clothes, I keep them in my closet. I live alone. Billie Jean

I keep it all in a hermetically sealed #2 mayonnaise jar. Actually just in a closet with the ugly guy stuff.

I keep my stash hidden in plain sight. Of course most of it is in two closets and two dressers but that doesn't mean I'm hiding it from anybody, it's just hung on hangers or folded and placed in drawers.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Locked away in the manly gun safe!!!!!!!!!!!

My clothes are safely exposed to my wife and I to see. From the beginning I have told my SO when she asked what my fetish was and brought over some items, then eventually brought them all out. She complimented me on my wardrobe and her close friend saw them also. Caught my SO off guard and she spilled the beans. Her friend was really taken back by how in style I am. My SO is not one to lie. When something comes about as topic, shes hard to hide it. So in short a friend of hers knows because my SO was going to give her friend a fav pair of bell bottom stripped pants and I told my SO to not give it to her because I still love to wear them. Her friend threw them at me with a angry look and said, "Heres your pants you wanted". I gladly took them and hung them up and thanked her.

My kids have no idea. My oldest saw my blatform closed toe heels and thought they were my SO's. When my daughter saw what size they were she asked her my why are they so big. Mom said they fit her and that was the end of that. So I'm still waiting for both my kids to find out their dad is a CD'er. Thats another topic of discussion. Lol.
    Formerly CDGigi