Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: where's your stash

i quit hiding them so now i have a desser just for Stacy, and shoes and dresses hanging in our closet, I am just to the point i don't want go lookin box for something, i just want to wear what i want to.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    Mine is in an Altoids tin in the freezer.

Julia
    Girl that was very funny!

My clothing 'stash' consists of a matching Jordache luggage set (3) with everything neatly folded or rolled up and separated according to category.
    The largest case contains all of my jeans, blouses, tee's, skirts, longsleeve tops, sweaters and several pairs of shoes.
    The next smaller case holds all my lingerie, nylons, breast forms and wigs.
    Finally the smallest which is the cosmetic bag contains of course all of my cosmetics, skin care, powders and the like.
    All of the above remains securely locked in the trunk of my classic hot rod that is double covered and parked in the yard. And only I have the keys.

Early this year I organized everything, got rid of old stuff that I wasn't using and made sure that there were no small stashes anywhere else.
    Now whenever I travel I simply load up my extra luggage and away I go! No muss no fuss!
    "Missed it by that much!"

Im not Alicia Sliverstone Clueless's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wantstocrossdress View Post
    i have several stashes... in a dusty gym bag under my bed, i hope that by keeping it dusty and in a place where mom's asthma might kick in, it would dissuade her from going there or cleaning underneath my bed. i also keep some nylons, a wig, gloves, and my heels in 2 locked drawers. the keys to which are hidden together elsewhere. i keep black or dark colored tights and gstrings under my socks and undies. my femme stuff being dark and my cabinet not having enough light to see everything, i hope that if someone opens or even rummages though it, they wont see the nylons. lastly i might have an unopened pack of pantyhose in between my folded shirts.

so where do you keep them or can you share a safe place where no one else would look?
    I would suggest that once you get your own place, that you don't keep this part of you stashed away. Is Cding an important part of you, something that you are happy & proud of? If so, you should share, not hide this unique part of who you are to whoever you get seriously involved with. Healthy long term relationships have a foundation of 100% honesty. Too many GG's have experienced heartache & anguish due to Cding deception from their partners. Hiding Cding is not fair, as it doesn't allow them to make an informed choice before major life altering changes such as marriage & children. Read some of their posts. The Loved Ones section is a good place to check out. Wouldn't you only want to be with someone who knows & accepts every part of you? It seems to me hiding from your SO for the rest of your life would get old & stressful very fast. Being open from the start avoids SO resentment from past lying, that may effect her comfort level about your Cding.

I have my things in the trunk of my car in two gym bags. I just say I have alot of sports gear if anyone asks. If I get much more I will either need a bigger car or another solution. I have tried storing my stash in the house but I was discovered twice so I retreated to the car.
    Hugs,
    Connie

I have 2 dressers in the bedroom. Some is on the floor with some hanging from the shower rod. My heels are arranged ever so nicely in my closet with my blouses hanging there as well. I don't hide my clothes.

When I was 6-12 I kept my "stash" between the mattresses. Mom couldn't understand why I always wanted to make my own bed.

Eventually I moved to the bottom of a drawer, where I had configured a fake bottom.

Then I finally move to a pillow case in the closet - where my mom found it (I had hoped she would - so we could talk - but she didn't want to talk about it).

Today, Debbie's closet is bigger than Rex's, and into both dressers. Rex has 2 pair of underwear for medical exams (which I don't even bother with anymore), and about 6 favorite T-shirts which I never wear, but keep for sentimental value.

If you want to find boys clothes, you have to look in Lee's Closet (my wife).

:-)

I don't have to worry about my wife. Only my kids. For me the stuff is in a hockey bag, up high in the garage. People stay away from sports bags unless you have brothers. Dam shame my stuff is in the garage.... in a few years it will be cleaned, ironed and ready to wear in the closet!

I have a big closet and dressing table filled with lots of femme gear in my own bedroom. I have stacks of femme gear.In another closet I keep my male gear. Not much in that closet though.I wear feminine clothing most of the time nowdays

I stash my male clothing in the back of the closet and keep my fem articles in front. Since I started living alone I've been quite free about it. At one time I used a suitcase that locked. Wrinkled lingerie - better than none at all...

Junior Member Sophiewouldbenice's Avatar
    My stuff is now in the big closet next to my normal and even bigger closet - living alone. In the past it was on top of my closet and I was often in panic, because my mother did much cleaning in my room and so on, ...

by the way, I do not know what would have happened, if my mother found this stuff - it would have been disturbing for her for sure and changed much.
    Studying nature (since 8 years) but still figuring myself out (since 18 years ^^ - should have started earlier)

Korean music is cool and girly: Orange Caramel, Girls Generation, Kara

Back when i was living with my parents and also roomates i stash my fem clothes in the deepest part of my closet. But since living on my own i have half a closet of clothes now i dont need to hide. Not to mention a couple organizer bins of home girly clothes in my living room

Elana

I live alone so my closets & dresser drawers are loaded with my fremmy stuff, as is my medicine cabinet.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

My wife knows about my dressing but doesn't want to see it right now. So I keep my breastforms in my closet and the rest is in the garage in a 55 gallon tote. I can't wait until the day the wife lets me move it all in the house.

used to keep it in basement when i lived with my parents. Now i just put it in the closet, unless my roomate snooping then im good.

Thankfully, hung neatly on the left side of my closet. My wife's things are on the right side. What few drab things I need are in the middle.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    When I first began dressing I kept my stash in the closet, in a locked trunk. I've lived alone since starting up, so over time I got a bit lax. At the moment I've got bra's hanging off doorknobs, a few gowns/nighties puddled across my bedroom floor and my cosmetics on the bathroom counter-top. As my comfort increases it seems like hiding it is the real burden

My wife has seen pretty much all of my clothes, my collection of shoes and boots, but Itill lock up everything in the furnace room 4 double dressers and 2 single dressers and a couple of storage bins. I think I need to go through everything and get rid of some stuff that I don't wear any longer so that I can make room for new stuff!

Platinum Member
    Hi WT CD, Hanging in three closets and five of my six dresser drawers.

Orchid

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    Mine is in an Altoids tin in the freezer.

Julia
    Excellent Response!!!! I was thinking about a "stash", too.
    ​Cindy

my stash is in 2 plastic zip lock bags about 1"x1"
    lol

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 09:43 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.

The wife's not at all nosy which is good for me. Though I've purged everything I had (almost), I plan on building up my wardrobe again. I always keep my stash in a giant garbage bag in my office closet. When we move into a house I'll probably do the same.

[SIZE="4"]My gf knows I CD & has seen everything which i keep hung up/on shelves in a old cupboard, but I keep a skirt in our bedroom along with some knickers & tights.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

I keep my shoes in the closet and clothing items in my dresser mixed with my male clothing.

As my signature says.... "Closets are for Clothes".

Since my wife knows all about me and shares it all with me my things hang along side hers in our closet. She even had me build a lingerie chest (I thought for her). As it turned out she wanted it for me for all my things....she's always full of surprises.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !