Thread: There is NO WAY he didn't see me

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

There is NO WAY he didn't see me

My house is at the top of a driveway, with two other homes before me. I have a pretty good acquaintance with my neighbors. Ie: We get along and are friendly.
    It was a rather hot day here a few weeks ago. I decided to go outside and wash and vacuum my car. The caveat, I am wearing a casual "summer dress."
    Prior to this, none of the neighbors knew of my dressing. (Or rather, I don't think they do.) However, I was in the middle of washing my car when I looked over and saw my neighbor pulling in to his drive.
    There is NO WAY IN HELL from the angle that he didn't see me in full dress.
    He would never say or ask anything to me about it. He didn't. And a few weeks after he came to my door to mention something because he was burning bush and didn't want me to worry. ( I really am happy with my neighbors and we help each other when we can.) He never hinted about seeing me, but I have no doubt he did. And in my own mind that has me on edge.

If it's any consolation, I have the same issue.
    My property was annexed a few years ago before I bought it .
    one of the previous owners sold off a portion of the property, then another house was built next to the one I live in. We share driveways. It's wide enough to fit a Learjet.
    I'm 23 miles west of New York City so property & taxes are not cheap. The average home around here is above $400,000.
    I hav stepped out of my house, and have come home out of my car wearing some pretty skimpy things, so it would not suprise me if my neighbors saw some pretty F'ed up things about me.
    Oh well....that's life.

Banned Read only
    Well if he does say anything tell him you have a spare dress he can borrow anytime he likes. It really is a lot cooler than the jeans he was wearing.

Tell him the truth! ''The lady within me does a better job then I do''! Really I wouldn't worry or let it bother me! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Maybe he just thought you had a woman over cleaning your car.

He's already given you your answer. Don't worry; all will be well.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Platinum Member
    I agree with Donnalee: the guy didn't care how you were dressed. So, from now on don't feel constrained by what neighbors might think.

I have begun to live by this policy. Months ago, my wife outed me to a neighbor...out of the blue. It was fine and I have to think that they knew what she was doing. Anyway, having rudely been outed, I came to the conclusion that if Neighbor A knew (as did her hubby), then it was a matter of time before the word got around. I've quit hiding and the world hasn't come to an end. In fact...no one seems to care.

Gold Member
    The thing with neighbors is how much you are in their face. If they see us coming and going, what are they going to do? Sell their house or call the police? Neither is realistic. But I do want to have a good relationship with my neighbors and it sounds like you do too. So I think if we are courteous, we will be fine. If we try to overdo it (tranny party on the front lawn ) then we may find ourselves in a discussion with them.

Okay, I do kid some, but if a neighbor sees you backing out in a dress, they are likely to make note and either they like it or not, but life goes on. There isn't much they can or will probably do about it. He may have seen you or not. But if he did, he just filed it away and decided it wasn't anything to cause isolation between the two of you. So if he doesn't bring it up, I wouldn't either. The status quo remains.

jorja + cynthia ann have the best approach .

i have never had someone i know see me but i remember on one of my first outtings , i met some teenagers sat in ther doorway and they started to giggle before i even got close to then . i did not panic i smiled and giggled back and for some reason stoped and went over to them and sat down with them .. it ened up that i sat dringing a beer with them . and at the end when i left they thought i was a cool person, so doing the unexpected or saying the unexpected does help to cut the ice. and 9 times out of 10 there are no hard feelings peopel just dont know how to react , so if you help them they relax and all is ok . so just be cool and i am sure it will be fine

Ladies be your self who cares if someone next door my see coming out and being your self is much better then hiding it your whole life. Remember we only live once so live how you want girls

Susan, the fact he came over to talk to you afterwards tells me he wasn't grossed out or afraid of you. Otherwise he would stay away completely. So relax.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Wow! I almost forgot about this thread!
    You all have good points.
    My neighbor hasn't said anything, but I am 98% sure he has seen me. Probably more then once. We don't talk a whole lot, but we do chat once in awhile in passing. He helps me with some things I can't do, like use a chain saw and remove damaged trees on my property, and help move something heavy. He never says anything about seeing me, but I doubt he would.

Think of it this way... suppose you saw your neighbor wearing a snowsuit while washing his car in the summer...what would you do? You would probably just think...that's a little unusual. ...then think up a few reasons why he might being doing it....and probably not care too much...as long as he is his usual friendly self. You probably would not even ask him about it. ....besides, he probably did not even notice you...I come and go all the time and I don't even nitice my neighbors even when they are outside sometimes.
    Chickie

Aspiring Member
    a snow suit would cover a tight pink corseted rubber catusit with b's ...... nicly......and a tight white girls snow bunny snow suit would fit over a costum like that even better!

Quote Originally Posted by suit View Post
    a snow suit would cover a tight pink corseted rubber catusit with b's ...... nicly......and a tight white girls snow bunny snow suit would fit over a costum like that even better!
    I love this...must get snow bunny suit now!

If he did not say anything Don't worry about it then. I am sure he figured it out and he maybe fine with that, Better that then you being a serial killer
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miaTX86 View Post
    I love this...must get snow bunny suit now!
    the idea of that slippery nylon sliding across a tight smooth curvaiously corseted bodie sculpting rubber out fit sounds intersting ? but why ?

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 09:58 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I agree see probably didn't notice or pay attention to who or how someone was dressed at your place. Most of the time people are completely oblivious to things around them.
    Dana Ryan

I still stay in the shadows if I go out the door, but I have to tell you that most men are just like me, if you are not on fire with spinning pin wheels in each hand shooting fireworks, you probably weren't even noticed. A casual glance at a neighbor is something the normal male can process and say "WTF? that's a dress!". I would say don't give it a second thought.

I have experienced the same thing. One night, while quite drunk and after I'd had my dinner after I'd come home from work, I spent the whole evening in my Olga Bodysilk nightgown. At the time I wore another , the same colour underneith as a kind of an underskirt to make my gown floor length. While outside, having a smoke, I noticed a man and his wife walking down my street walking their dogs. As soon as I saw them, they were already only about 25 feet away from me and the bushes in our front garden were not numerous or big enough to conceal my dress. I quickly and calmly got up and went back into the house. It was dark, but I'm SURE they saw me. All kinds of thoughts ran through my head to try to get out of the situation, like "Well guys, I was with my mates and we were filming some alternative comedy on my Canon Vixia, lol." When my neighbours passes by the next day, they merely said "Good Morning, how are you with big smiles on their faces, like nothing had ever happened. I wanted to move out or run away. I didn't know what to do. I thought I was going to be the laughing stock of the village, everyone talking about me in the local pubs etc. Urrgh, it was horrible. It was hard to let it go and just accept what was going on in my life and everything around me. I've dealt with it since, thank goodness and now I feel much more free.

Joanna x x

The older I get, the less I care about people who know if their not my work associates or family. Don't worry about it, it's to late now.
    My one neighbor, which I've known all my life is so nosey, she knows when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Her house is across the street.
    I've come home late quite a few times and would guess she heard my heels on the side walk.
    She is the local tax collector and got caught keeping cash when people paid by cash. Well I don't have to worry about her and my business anymore.