Thread: Shaving!

Smile Shaving!

OK! I just got through shaving my legs and chest hair and I felt beautiful so I put on some panties hose and a slinky skirt and top and of course the tata's. It feels so good so I had to sit down and write about it. I put some equate brand baby oil gel (kinda confusing there a little bit, is it an oil or a gel) right after shaving and it made my legs feel so silky and smooth. My wife used it first and she said that I should try it so I am. My legs just sucked it right up. I use lotion on them just before I dress every time but after years of not doing it they just suck it right in. When I told her I had shaved she just said OK and I'll have to see when I get home. . She's out shopping right now, I hope she buys us something pretty. Has anyone ever tried the baby oil gel? How did you like it. I highly recommend it.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

I use just a little j baby oil when a get out of the shower. My legs love the stuff. Just a little goes a long way. After oiling up let your legs stay bare for a while and then ( 20 or 30 min) slip on your stockings. What a feeling!!!! If your wearing light tan stockings your legs will just glow and have a light shimmy. Good luck with the oil.

After waxing and shaving my legs I use baby oil my legs feel really soft and smooth
    my legs fels sooooo good after resting them bare by the fire i love the feel of my satin gloss tights
    on my legs

Caroline

It’s a nice feeling isn’t it Jeannie.
    I stay smooth by epilating myself. Then I use a moisturiser as that seems to keep my skin smooth and silky.

Is this your first time shaving? Then you have just got the key to heaven girl.

Have fun, SUZY

I have an in home massage every two weeks and just before it I do a total shave. Then my body sucks up the massage oil and my legs feel great. I shave more than that and will have to try the baby oil then. Had neverheard of the Equate oil.

I always keep baby oil around in case I'm out of moisturiser! Love the feelin' too! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

It's skin-so-soft for me.Yes I have an Avon lady but that's a whole nutter story.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Married to "Loving wife" IamToni's Avatar
    I epilate my legs and always use baby oil after bathing/showering. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and silky. Exfoliating and then moisturising is meant to help prevent ingrown hairs - it certainly seems to help. I'd love to shave my chest, but I think that is a step to far for my wife. She has been truly amazing in her support, understanding and encouragement and as such I respect her limits.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    It’s a nice feeling isn’t it Jeannie.
    I stay smooth by epilating myself. Then I use a moisturiser as that seems to keep my skin smooth and silky.

Is this your first time shaving? Then you have just got the key to heaven girl.

Have fun, SUZY
    Not the first time shaving, I did it last winter but without the baby oil. This is much better and I will use it more often.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    I have an in home massage every two weeks and just before it I do a total shave. Then my body sucks up the massage oil and my legs feel great. I shave more than that and will have to try the baby oil then. Had neverheard of the Equate oil.

Equate is the Walmart brand and if they have it in Equate then someone else probably makes as well. We just but it because it is cheaper than the name brands and usually is pretty good.

Thanks for writing everyone. The deal this year is I am going for a dress and drive after Christmas. It is then that I will shave the arm hair, do my nails and get all pretty and go out of this house to see how it feels. Probably won't get out of teh car but at least I will be out of the house.

Makeup addict!
    I know how you feel. I shaved me legs for the first time a few weeks ago and I loved the feel. I could not stop rubbing my legs for a few days!

Quote Originally Posted by Katiegal View Post
    I know how you feel. I shaved me legs for the first time a few weeks ago and I loved the feel. I could not stop rubbing my legs for a few days!
    I know exactly what you mean I do the same thing.

I've just ordered a laser remover

http://www.mdbeautysolutions.eu/hairprod2.html

Does anybody have any experience with using these?

x

May not work for everyone but while I was out dressed femme at Halloween a girl I was talking with told me to try shaving my legs with hair conditioner. I tried it and have used nothing else since. It seems to give me a closer shave and leaves the legs feeling great. I also use the baby oil it is heavenly!! Hugs Riki

I have heard about the hair conditioner before on this site but haven't tried it. I will have to shave everything one more time before I go out so I may give it a try then.