Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Fantasies

Your Fantasies

Ever since I've been an adult. I've pictured myself stepping into the role of a wife. I often saw a home and would dream of being the wife and woman. What a dream fantasy. I would love to hear the dreams of others.

Since the age of eight or so I've had dreams of living my life as a woman. Every dream had me as a a 30's lady who was the nanny to a young child who's mother had died and lived with his mid thirtyism father, who was a man of some means. The father always fell in love with me, and wanted to marry me. All of these dreams ended with me in a quandry on what should I do, tell him that I was born a man or not. The dreams as best that I can recall never dealt with the issue that I had or never had surgery. I guess that I was a post op female, though I would really no idea what that meant back then, certainly in my early years of having this reoccurring dream. These dreams went on certainly till my mid to late twenties.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 12-20-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

My fantasies used to be of the more risque form, but anymore I just want to be able to dress and act as I wish without risk or torment, abuse or defamation. My fantasy is that the world would simply allow me to be me and be OK with it.

Anna

I'm a very naughty girl, my fantasy is to be a[SIZE="3"] Penthouse Pe[/SIZE][SIZE="3"]t [/SIZE]model and if I was born the woman that I wanted to be (see my avatar pic), that's what I would strive to be, no joke Ever since I was like 12 I had this fantasy. As background, I can locate the exact moment that I wanted to be a woman - it was the day I uncovered my dad's stash of Penthouse magazines when I was 12. I was so aroused by what I saw that I wanted to be the women in those pictures and experience and feel what they felt to point that I went into my mother's dresser and put on a pair of her bra and panties (for the very first time). The sensation of being in women's underwear (for the very first time) was so intoxicating that I actually felt light headed and dizzy - I remember that moment very vividly. Ever since then I wanted to be woman and hence, my ongoing fantasy to be a Penthouse Pet.
    Last edited by Mrs Roads; 12-20-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Since i was little i'd fantasize being a princess in medieval times, being treated like a young lady and dressing in all those girly princess frocks and marrying to a prince. After going a little older i have these fantasies of being a cheerleader and having a strong football player as a b/f. I also think of being a housewife sometimes also. Then there's the secretary ones working with a cute skirt and high heels.

Elana

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    I've always been fond of the notion of changing my body at will instead of just my clothes. If I could shift back and forth I think that'd be pretty cool! Some days I'm more of one and less of the other, it'd be nice if my body matched my fashion choices on any given day :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Krista1985 View Post
    I've always been fond of the notion of changing my body at will instead of just my clothes. If I could shift back and forth I think that'd be pretty cool! Some days I'm more of one and less of the other, it'd be nice if my body matched my fashion choices on any given day :-)
    That one sounds good to me. I've had those thoughts before. When I was younger I used to dream of being locked in a women's clothing store overnight and trying everything on. Most of my current fantasies are too sexually graphic to share here.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krista1985 View Post
    Ho hum! That USED TO BE one of mine, too! Only, Sherry's been DOING THAT for 3 years! Courtesy of my female suit!

I have MANY others. But, none that I can post here! Lol!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

One of my fantasies is to be a wizard (like merlin) complete with a poly-morph spell so I can change gender whenever I wanted. Oh! Teleport too. How great would it be to get from one place to another instantaneously.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Curious Member GenderCurious Andrea's Avatar
    Ever since I was young I use to dream about being a ballet dancer. My dream doesn't really begin or end like a big ballet production it just kinda happens. In my dream I am in a dance studio with four or five other ladies, we are all in matching dresses and tights exept for one girl she is in a white wedding dress and lace veil. There is no groom or men at all but I think the ballet is about a wedding with two brides, but I always wake up before the end.

Andrea ; )

Platinum Member
    Hi Yaz, My fantasy is to be accepted by my wife not just tolerated.

Orchid

Quote Originally Posted by abigailf View Post
    One of my fantasies is to be a wizard (like merlin) complete with a poly-morph spell so I can change gender whenever I wanted. Oh! Teleport too. How great would it be to get from one place to another instantaneously.
    Spoken like a true AD&D geek.

Anna

I can fix everything in my life. All I need is 1.21 gigawatts and a flux capacitor.
    ​Cindy

Hmmm...um.. OH! I know! Ok yea...like...to be at a weekend-long private home gathering with fun-loving sensuous, sultry & sexy bi-GG's, lezzy-GG's & lezzie-TG's just...oh IDK...socializing, chatting, sharing personal stories, past experiences, future wants & dreams, eating great food, sublime chocolate, drinking gormet coffee, fab liquor, trading gifts, wearing fiery diamonds & 18kt yellow gold. Comparing tatts & piercings, watching, learning growing, being entertained by the pitch of a hot girl selling the latest sex toys...trying them with another girl in the back bedroom...rejoining the group, giving an assessment...melding into an orgy of sharing, mutual pleasing and healthful recreation...getting lost in the daze of something amazing...all day/night thru. Waking up Monday, early, refreshed, inspired, now emotionally connected to T-girls like me and GG girls too. Taking a shower with a new-found gf...having a bit of last wet-minute fun before re-assuming my male dom-role & rushing off to be at work...9AM. In this hum-drum practical but culturally imposed & historically-correct & necessary world. Mmm yea.... THAT would be a dream come true. Sweet...

Well, I think mine is kinda an oddball one...hehe. I have a fantasy of being a helpless, vulnerable damsel-in-distress. It takes on different forms and settings from time to time, but I sometimes fantasize about going out shopping at the mall for a whole day and walking around a cute skirt/blouse and heels and leaving at the very end of the day only to find that my car won't start. I'd sit there struggling with it for nearly an hour and then (in my fantasy of course) a cute and strong man would come by and help me out.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Ooh err ... this could be a tricky thread to answer, and I'm definitely not going into details, but let me say that since embracing my CDing, all of my femme fantasies have been fulfilled ... even the more outrageous ones!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

hmmmmmmm. the damsel in distress is always fun to think about. but really, my favorite would be being a some kind of preppy sophisticant...

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 09:44 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.

I always fantasized about hoisting Lord Stanley's Cup...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Mine would be like Anna's! Being able to be Marleena and out in the world without any fears. Not having to hide being myself anymore and having people realize there is nothing wrong with me or Marleena.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Mine would be like Anna's! Being able to be Marleena and out in the world without any fears. Not having to hide being myself anymore and having people realize there is nothing wrong with me or Marleena.
    Marleena,
    I believe that a great many of the ladies here desire not to live in feel. I live as a woman 24.7, but I do have fears that pop up once in a while, my homophobic neighbor doesn't help. Another terrific post hon.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Jessica wants my wife... It's her fantasy just to spend a nice evening with her. Not too active. A night of dinner followed by walking through the local marketplace. Streetlights, fountains, and a ride in a nice limousine. Sparkling champagne after having a luscious aged wine with italian food. After that, a night at the market hotel on the top floor. Total submission in the bedroom, where pink silk/satin sheets await. Oh yes. Any further details, and I won't be able to walk for another thirty minutes! But oh what a night that would be.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

My fantasy involves being in a world without men - just T-girls and GGs and we all just love each other and make each other up. There's no fighting or pettiness, we just live peacefully and love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    Hmmm...um.. OH! I know! Ok yea...like...to be at a weekend-long private home gathering with fun-loving sensuous, sultry & sexy bi-GG's, lezzy-GG's & lezzie-TG's just...oh IDK...socializing, chatting, sharing personal stories, past experiences, future wants & dreams, eating great food, sublime chocolate, drinking gormet coffee, fab liquor, trading gifts, wearing fiery diamonds & 18kt yellow gold. Comparing tatts & piercings, watching, learning growing, being entertained by the pitch of a hot girl selling the latest sex toys...trying them with another girl in the back bedroom...rejoining the group, giving an assessment...melding into an orgy of sharing, mutual pleasing and healthful recreation...getting lost in the daze of something amazing...all day/night thru. Waking up Monday, early, refreshed, inspired, now emotionally connected to T-girls like me and GG girls too. Taking a shower with a new-found gf...having a bit of last wet-minute fun before re-assuming my male dom-role & rushing off to be at work...9AM. In this hum-drum practical but culturally imposed & historically-correct & necessary world. Mmm yea.... THAT would be a dream come true. Sweet...
    How can I become a part of your world That would be amazing.

Ok I will be honest here, my fantacy is to be kept by two ******** that keep me home. I cook,clean and I will be waiting at the door for their arival home. They help transform me and make me their sissy as I slowly turn into one of them as I do what I can to please them. They do what they can to make me the girl.

Talking How about a picture being worth a 1000 words?

Quote Originally Posted by yas159;2693376 Your Fantasies
    I would love to hear the dreams of others.
    Yaz, how about a picture being worth a 1000 words?

I've stood on top of the Eiffel Tower (i.e., before the "suicide barrier" was installed), plus I've flown upside down (held in my ejection seat with my shoulder harness only) looking straight down at it at 40X its height.

Know What? Looking down from atop of that giant erector set scared me silly. funny, Eh?

But my fantasy is to return to the top of it again, this time as Misti...

Here's my Postcard to you all:
    Seasons Greetings to You All... Many Happy Returns (Re. to fulfillment of your fondest dreams) for Each And Everyone of You!
    Attached Images Attached Images