Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Fantasies

Makeup addict!
    For me, my fantasy has been dancing in a pretty dress, probably red or black, with matching heels and cleavage at a formal event

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    Hmmm...um.. OH! I know! Ok yea...like...to be at a weekend-long private home gathering with fun-loving sensuous, sultry & sexy bi-GG's, lezzy-GG's & lezzie-TG's just...oh IDK...socializing, chatting, sharing personal stories, past experiences, future wants & dreams, eating great food, sublime chocolate, drinking gormet coffee, fab liquor, trading gifts, wearing fiery diamonds & 18kt yellow gold. Comparing tatts & piercings, watching, learning growing, being entertained by the pitch of a hot girl selling the latest sex toys...trying them with another girl in the back bedroom...rejoining the group, giving an assessment...melding into an orgy of sharing, mutual pleasing and healthful recreation...getting lost in the daze of something amazing...all day/night thru. Waking up Monday, early, refreshed, inspired, now emotionally connected to T-girls like me and GG girls too. Taking a shower with a new-found gf...having a bit of last wet-minute fun before re-assuming my male dom-role & rushing off to be at work...9AM. In this hum-drum practical but culturally imposed & historically-correct & necessary world. Mmm yea.... THAT would be a dream come true. Sweet...
    Wow....

This is my new fantasy. Totally turned me on!

Winning the Formula one world championship in 4” heels.

Married to "Loving wife" IamToni's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    My fantasy is to be accepted by my wife not just tolerated.
    Hi Orchid, that was my fantasy too and this year it came true! I really hope your fantasy become reality.

My fantasy:
    Healthy physically active (curvy) woman.
    Yes, I would love to be a mother.

I would love to be a very, very excellent ballet dancer and appear on stage in front of hundreds of people wearing the most scrumptious and frilly tutu!

Aspiring Member
    Many of the replies to this question involve fantasizing that you actually are a woman, or are being transformed into one. That was never the case with me. I always fantasized that I was me, a guy, crossdressing and finding myself in a wide variety of scenarios from losing a bet, taking someone up on a dare, being a part of my job description, to getting caught in various embarrassing situations or just doing it because I wanted the thrill of defying the status quo. Now that I crossdress more or less fully, and have had a few outings, I seldom spend time daydreaming or fantasizing about it all.

Veronica

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica27 View Post
    Many of the replies to this question involve fantasizing that you actually are a woman, or are being transformed into one. That was never the case with me. I always fantasized that I was me, a guy, crossdressing and finding myself in a wide variety of scenarios from losing a bet, taking someone up on a dare, being a part of my job description, to getting caught in various embarrassing situations or just doing it because I wanted the thrill of defying the status quo. Now that I crossdress more or less fully, and have had a few outings, I seldom spend time daydreaming or fantasizing about it all.

Veronica
    That's the "main" and "only" reason why I cross dress, it is because I always wanted to be a woman deep down underneath since I was 12. I just never wanted to admit it due to social expectations on gender roles. Funny thing is that I have no desire to be with a man, but at the same time I fantasize.... no DESIRE to be a real woman (born genetically as a female). That's the part I'm still trying to figure out....
    Last edited by Mrs Roads; 12-21-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Lorree View Post
    Spoken like a true AD&D geek.

Anna
    hahaha. Yes I admit it openly. And at 47 years I still play every so often with my friends. However, most of it is food, wine and remembering the glory days.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

My ultimate fantasy would be to be asked to prom. The whole experience would be amazing, shopping for the perfect gown, getting hair/nails/make up done, getting ready, coming down the stairs to meet my date. Meeting the parents, photos then the limo ride drinks dancing till late, ahh. Hoping to go to a CD prom or ball sometime tho, would be the next best thing. I also have a fanatsy which I could fulfill, pretty simple just go on hols to San Fran for a week and spend it as Ellie, sight seeing, shopping, gigs, clubbing would be amazing to dress 24/7 for a week in the sun.......

Ultimate fantasy would be to dress as a girl and be a hairdresser. Second choice is to be a UFC fighter as the way I am but wear girl clothes after training session or a fight.

Mine is soo easy, yet so hard. I only wish to be completely accepted as the girl I am by the man I love.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Yaz, My fantasy is to be accepted by my wife not just tolerated.
    I am right thare with ya on that one!

Re visit some of those missed opportunities.
    If I was able I would probably be on so much trouble now.
    Sitting here in London and going out Chrstmas window shopping (last night here,) fulfilled some of my fantasies.
    H&M seems a good place to shop. Harrods felt a bit scary.

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 09:40 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.

One of mine is to work at a place where a uniform is supplied but due to an error I am presented with a womans uniform. The boss is a bit of a tight ass bitch and wont resupply me with the correct one but rather suggests that if she supplies me with underwear, shoes, etc that I wear what I was supplied. Over the course of a few weeks I go from dressing in the bathroom at work and being uncomfortable through to turning up En femme and becoming her lesbian love interest...

My fantasy is to get a Wiz Bang Chicken Plucker. They say you can pluck two chickens a minute in that thing. Beats doing it the hard way. Now if someone would just invent the Wiz Bang Guts Sucker Outer, that would be utopia.

Banned Read only
    Well I have many fantasies, so I’ll just give one. I’d love to become Tara late one night and my wife rings the doorbell dressed as a female police officer. Tara opens the door and she asks me if her husband is home? I say no why? Well we need to talk to him mam,,, well he’s not here I say. She asks “do you mind if I take a look?” I say no, not at all. After my wife searches the house for my male side, she says to me, “So you’re hiding him, tell me where he is” I say I don’t know. She says ok, “turn around and put your hands against the wall” She pats me down, then she gets surprised about something and then orders me to put my hands behind my back. And she cuffs me. I ask, what’s going on? She knees the back of my knees forcing to my knees.
    The police woman (my wife), then goes to the front door and closes it, then locks it. Turns back to me and tells me, “well, we’re going to have to find your husband’s whereabouts the hard way “

She goes to the kitchen and helps herself to our liquor. She takes off her hat letting her hair fall loose, throws her hat on the couch, removes her gun belt and throws it on the couch, unbuttons her uniform shirt, she turns the lights down low and then pulls out her club and comes up behind me and puts the club to my throat while gripping it firmly with both her hands, she leans down and whispers oh so softly in my ear,,,, I mean ever so softly, and so seductively, with her lips touching my ear and she says
    “Tara,……………………..Tara,,,she whispers again, I WILL to get the information I want, even if it takes all night” Then I whisper back, ever so softly, “ officer maam, do what you must, for I will never, ever, ever, betray the one that you seek”

my fantasy is to be accepted by my wife. then comes the main point. she should dress as a man when i dress as a woman. we enjoy in role reversal - i.e. i dress and act female while she dresses and acts male. i am the soft passive receptive partner and she becomes the "male". i surrender to "him" when "he" makes love to me.

I once had a fantasy that I would meet a man who was a doctor. Since he made good money, I would be his stay at home wife, and little by little I would turn into the wife I wanted to be. I would keep my legs and body free of hair. I would go to get laser hair removal, then breast enhancements, all while growing my hair long. I would always be there in sexy, but classy clothes and tend to the house. I think I liked the fantasy of being taken care of, and looking pretty and getting to do it with someone that loved and cared for me.

All I wanted from the time I was six, was to be able to be like the other girls and do what the other girls did.

Before that, I WAS like the other girls, and did what the other girls did.

Until a girl's mother caught me in her daughter's dress, tights, and shoes, with an erection.

I'd have traded that erection for a "button" in a heartbeat - prayed for it every day, several times a day.
    I stopped believing in Santa Clause - but I kept believing in the joy of giving.
    I stopped believing in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy - but kept believing in miracles and the resurrection.
    I stopped believing that God could turn me into a girl, but kept believing in God.

I'm 56 years old. I've spent 50 years trapped in a body I hate. The thought of another 50 years - - forget it.
    Now, my fantasy is to die soon, so I can come back as a girl and do all the things I wanted to do but couldn't in this lifetime.

My fantasy is really quite simple, and I live it every day that I go out into the world as Nicole and am accepted as a woman. I am especially thrilled each time someone calls me Miss or Ma'am, although I seem to be getting many more Ma'ams than Misses these days.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    I think I have three fantasies.

1. To go out on a monster shopping trip en femme with a group of like minded CD's and GG's, then go to a nice Italian restaurant for lunch. Go back to a Hotel and to get changed and glamed up before going out to the theatre and then on to a late dinner date before going clubbing in the heart of the city all girls together. Then finally going back to the hotel and relaxing into the plushest 100 tog mattress and duvet with my girlfriend and to do all this whilst passing spectacularly.

2. I read a lot of Iain M.Banks Sci-Fi novels which contain a far future, utopian society called the Culture. In the Culture humans live for hundreds of years and are able to exert a huge degree of control over their body's functioning, through neural and cellular modification, simply by conscious thought and determination. As such they can transform themselves from one sex to another over a period of months. In the Culture the societal norm has become that most males at some point during there lives transform to being female. Most change back some years later, some don't, some transform back and forth as it suits them. Some even become pregnant via male insemination or artificial insemination and give birth, before changing back. And this same scenario applies to Women of course, who change themselves into men and then back again or not.

I love this concept. I have no desire for a real sex change at all. But if I could transform myself into a woman for a few weeks, months or years and then turn back, I'd be the first in line. I'd love to experience being a woman at every level, physical and psychologically. We would learn so much from each other if we could do that.

3. My final fantasy. To get to the end of the week without laddering a pair of stockings or tights.

If I live long enough hopefully I'll have a shot at some of my fantasies, but obviously number 3 is never ever going to happen. *sigh*

my fantasy is to enjoy private life with my GG wife imagining that she is the man and i am the woman in the relationship. i should dress and act as female, while she dresses and acts as male (but only in private). i want to be the soft weak passive receptive partner in our intimate moments. in public, i am a normal macho husband.

I think I would enjoy being a Ft Lauderdale "trophy wife". I am sure I can fill my days wasting money while my husband works[hustles] for it... Oh well,just a fantasy involving the power of the pussycat..lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !