Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Outed"?...

I was nearly outed a couple of time by casual aquaintances one I said my cousin was staying over and the other, "That was my mother".
    One good friend said he saw someone like me in a dress at the mall. I replied, "Why didn't you come over we could have had a coffee.?" The situation was so unbeliveable to him he agreed. End of subject. Still in the mall looking at the looking at women our subject turned to the long legged blondes.Talk about the Judas Escariot principle
    Deny god 3 times in the mall before 3 o'clock.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    I was nearly outed a couple of time by casual aquaintances one I said my cousin was staying over and the other, "That was my mother".
    One good friend said he saw someone like me in a dress at the mall. I replied, "Why didn't you come over we could have had a coffee.?" The situation was so unbeliveable to him he agreed. End of subject. Still in the mall looking at the looking at women our subject turned to the long legged blondes.Talk about the Judas Escariot principle
    Deny god 3 times in the mall before 3 o'clock.
    Lol great analogy.
    I find the older I am the less worried I am about being "found out"
    I am who I am!
    There is nothing wrong with crossdressing but there is a great deal wrong with society.

[SIZE="4"]Jennifer, give your poor dog a doggie treat.....he sure has been given the blame here!!!....... Poor doggie!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marissa333 View Post
    Looks like she recognized your dog maybe? Next time crossdress your dog and maybe she won't recognize you both.

HA!!!

To OP:
    If it were me, I'd just say yeah that was me. If you really are that read to tell people, then by all means do it and feel liberated. Just remember that it is like opening pandora's box though. Once you do, that part of you will ALWAYS be in the back of their minds.

Well hard 2 explain, I was very happy wearing womans undergarment until recently. I am a furniture maker and owns his shop. Women r very pleased at the work i do for them and praise my feminne side. I live in a small town 525approx,so what I do is well known. The problem is since I built my new shop there is a new me, I get up at night dress pretty and work sails right through and voilla the projects r beautiful, but during the day i am all worn out and have a hard time to function. very tired, I am on the verge of comming out?