Thread: Caught in the men's bathroom.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar

Caught in the men's bathroom.

The other day two strange things happened while I was Christmas shopping. I was underdressed with panties, garter-belt and stockings. I needed to go potty, so I headed to the men's room. I was minding my own business in the stall, when an elderly gentleman opened the door I thought was locked. He apologized and left immediately. He could not have missed my underthings as my pants and panties were around my ankles. What a heart stopper!

I then went back into the store to try and find a last minute item for my wife. (I am lavishing her with gifts because of another incident I will post later). I was in the women's makeup and cologne section when the SA asked if she could help me. I said laughing, "Only if you can hide this beard." She replied, "If you shave it off I'm sure I could make you look pretty." Outwardly, I stated, "No thanks." Inwardly I wanted to say, if you only knew. As I write this up, I am weeping about how much I would give to look passable, much less, pretty.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Platinum Member
    well, the choice is yours...beard or no beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeauxmarie View Post
    I was in the women's makeup and cologne section when the SA asked if she could help me. I said laughing, "Only if you can hide this beard." She replied, "If you shave it off I'm sure I could make you look pretty." Outwardly, I stated, "No thanks." Inwardly I wanted to say, if you only knew. As I write this up, I am weeping about how much I would give to look passable, much less, pretty.
    Sounds like an offer you can't refuse???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Take it off!
    Take it off!
    The beard that is.

Well, I do take it off. Every morning. The darn thing is stubbly by noon. It really puts a crimp in applying makeup.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    That just gives you an example how eager they are to help. They just don't care, it's a sale.
    Dana Ryan

Gold Member
    I know the feeling; I have a mustache, and I am well known for it.
    Removing it would bring on a thousand questions I do not want to
    answer. But a person can deram....
    Rader

I had a full beard and mustache from age 24 until I turned 50. You'll never see me sprout that thing again!
    Sally

Get rid of that facial hair, get back to the mall, sit in that chair and tell that SA you want to take her up on that offer!!

Well, if you have dark hair and light to medium skin, have about a year and have a ton of money to spend, go for laser. It's worth every penny. In my opinion.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeauxmarie View Post
    As I write this up, I am weeping about how much I would give to look passable, much less, pretty.
    Awwwwww Marie sweetie I feel for you. It's been a couple of years since I felt like that, but I remember it as vividly as if it were yesterday. I would love to have the power to take away people's fears and insecurities. So much of what we fear is honest to God just made up by our own neurotic nuttiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

All I've got to say is double check the lock on the bathroom stall! When I was younger I would have to shave twice a day unless I was going out that evening! Then I shaved three times! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If you shave in the morning, and have stubble by noon, you are not shaving close enough. If you are using a regular blade razor, try shaving in both directions each time you shave. You should no have any stubble until evening, if then!

Oh yes, when you are underdressed and have to go to the bathroom don't push your panties and pants down to the floor. Leave them at your knees, where they can be hidden by your pants!! Common sense helps!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Rader
    Shave it off! Just tell people that you were tired of it. Don't let something like that prevent you from doing what you want to do.

The only one stopping you is you.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I had the thickest beard from my 20's on. I won several beard growing contests, and in my case it was nearly impossible to shave due to ingrown hairs. I had to live with a beard for much of my life. My face and body hair was very thick and stiff, and any kind of removal would result in hundreds of ingrown hairs! I decided to try and get rid of the worst of it on my neck, and went in for laser. My hair is very dark, and my skin very light, so it worked fantastic!!

I had treatments about once every 3-4 weeks, and in about 5 or six treatments, ALL my neck hair was gone! No more ingrown hairs!! It worked so well, and made my skin so soft from the laser damage/healing process, I continued, and after about 4 years I am now free of ALL face and body hair! Best investment of all I have done for both my Tim side, as well as my Kimberly side!! I never have to shave anymore! And the benefits of the increased collagen production after each treatment dropped about ten years off my age from the look of the fresh skin!

No more need for beard cover or a heavy foundation!! Now it's just some light powder, and anyone can touch my face without worry it will rub off my makeup. I have been told I have the skin of a baby now!!

It can be expensive, but I think it is the best investment in passing as a woman, the face is the main factor in all social interfacing, and a smooth face makes the look so much closer to femme, it is really worth it!

You will also no longer punish those you kiss!

Kimberly

Actually, my wife likes the feel of stubble when I kiss her. I try to keep her happy.

As we all know, if momma ain't happy, nobody's happy. And if momma ain't happy long enough, you'll be unhappy with half your stuff.

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 09:40 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Rader
    You can say you lost a bet. You can say you shaved it for charity. You can say you got tired of it. Nobody can force you to have a mustache.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I don't ever grow my mustache now, excuse is that I have too much grey in it and the rest of my hair is still pretty non grey. Most people can't believe I am 55 and hardly any grey hair and they have asked why I don't grow my mustache anymore. Oh if they only knew.

I have a beard and again im well known for it. The other week I shaved it off and people were happy for the change but others wanted the beard back. I just shave now make subtle changes.